What's wrong with my feces? sometimes theyre kind of red, sometimes they have some green color...

what's wrong with my feces? sometimes theyre kind of red, sometimes they have some green color. when i wiped my ass the paper was kind of red. i didnt eat anything red and i dont have any pain

Attached: Feces.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

You have ass cancer hahaha

Attached: andybison.jpg (1654x1500, 490K)

If blood is red in poop it means it's not being digested so the bleed is not in the upper G.I. tract.

Can I have that poopoo? dont waste it

Attached: 1581527575513.jpg (183x183, 12K)

It could mean internal hemroids. If you go to a doctor they will probably g9gr you suppositories. I did that and they went away.

Give you suppositories*

Green just means it passed through faster. Actal red means blood by the bhole. Maybe fissures or tear from big turd. Actal blood in stool is black and tar like. If that ever happens seek med attention asap. Your good OP just eat more fiber and your poop will be darker.
>t someone whos been pooping his whole life

but i dont clearly see any blood, it's just that it's red. it's not always like that though, they also be brown

Time to see a doctor OP. I know it may be embarrassing, but they're medical professionals and it's what they do. Got to get yourself well OP.

Too many black dicks up there faggot

i don't think i lack any fiber, i eat 1 or 2 bananas a day, and they have quite some fiber

Is that your only fiber source? They have mostly soluble fiber which doesn't help you poop. Eat some whole grains if you want to poop. The fiber you want is insoluble fiber

Stop eating the bananas with your asshole and you'll be fine

i sometimes eat 5 grains, is there anything besides grains?

Beans are really good for pooping too. Apples work. Maybe some nuts

You have way, way too much saturated fat in your diet. There is an entire science behind analyzing shit. Look into it.

>Light brown
>Floats
>Rank, dark water
>Bubbling
>Cracks
>Very soft

All signs of high concentrations of saturated fats. Eat healthier.

colors in poo usually are food coloring/natural food colors. red could be indication of lower gi issues. see doc to get fecal sample to see if it's blood. hope it not bad fren

red can be blood in lower gi tract, needs to get test

You should seek a doctor. You might have cancer.

trips of truth

Attached: 1581650979759.jpg (500x647, 187K)

Beetroot makes your poop and even pee have a red color, green is also sometimes normal ( i recently looked it up).

cancer

You should seek a doctor.