Daughter in law sucking my cock

Daughter in law sucking my cock

motherless com /A5835C6

Attached: 00055282-bd88-1cf0-efe6-9421ab71d476_958.jpg (461x820, 85K)

Lucky man. Wouldn't be surprised if you're bigger than your son looking at that

Any pics of her

Attached: DT_pdVUX4AEuBL0.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

Attached: 2.jpg (614x799, 94K)

She is hot! Any with her hubby?

Got some tits?

Link doesn’t work. Says video is gone

Best I got, sadly.

Attached: DUOK422U0AADtv9.jpg (480x640, 49K)

Should, can also just google the broken link and it comes up for me.

Still rly nice, thx OP, can't wait to see moar (vids / pics)

Is that your son/daughters wife or your wife's daughter?

1552F7B

If she's sucking your dick she's probably sucking others. How can you let your son be married to such a whore?

Unless it's your lesbian daughter's wife. Then carry on.

Son's wife.

Clearly your wife and you just have a fetish. Hot videos still though

Wife's daughter from another baby daddy would make her his step daughter, retard.

Show family photo??

That's what we need lol

Share more pics does she send you nudes

This

>caring about your son when you're getting your old cock sucked by a girl half your age

fag

Need the story & lead up to how it all began.

Well the first time, which it's then become somewhat normal (I don't live that close so don't see them often especially her alone). Happened 4 times since;

This was almost a year ago, I was in town and over helping with the house as usual when I'm around, just the two of us
and I was sitting on the couch taking a break and she sat next to me and started discussing my birthday that was coming up and saying she felt bad that I do a lot for them but they probably won't be able to get me anything.
I said not to worry about it, etc. But after a bit she ended up saying "No, I have to give you something" and placed her hand on my crotch and started rubbing.

I froze and after a few moments managed to ask her what that would be and she replied "just let me suck your cock and I'll feel a lot better about it". I almost died right there and think I said something like "okay", or something that must have indicated approval because I don't remember being able to do or say anything in that moment. She just slid down on her knees between my legs and the rest was history.

And this is why all tradi societies blame women for adultery and even rape
They know women know what they're doing

the world would be a better place the more we accept that women are sluts are just enjoy our turns.