Pic unrelated

pic unrelated
why are people on here so confused when i tell them im a femanon? why is it so weird that a wOmAn is on Cred Forums? someone pls help

Attached: fullsizeoutput_3fa.jpg (504x180, 18K)

prove it. post tits w/ timestamp

Because the chances you are a femanon are 1/100 but the chances you are an user pretending to be a girl are around 90/100

Attached: 1580729935886.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Because they hope if they push your buttons hard enough you'll send them time-stamped pictures of your naked body to prove you're a woman, the men here are depraved beyond reason and will do just about anything to see and interact with a naked women.

Probably a tranny weeb

Post tits or gtfo

What about the missing 9%?! Aliens?!

Jews

because we're rare. even i ask for tits from other foids.

Zoomers

Even more terrifying

Tits with timestamp or fuck off

Because women have to do nothing but sit and let the DMs from twitter, discord and IG come, be entertained and pick the guys that want to keep around.

Simply most of the girls are "not like other girls". They love traveling, Netflix, dancing, etc.

A few girls like something with computers and that shit was on Cred Forums like.

If you are pretty, intelligent, right pol, merry with me pls, because you are one of the thousands!

Anyway, guys, I think this is the bait! (more probability of that)

Attached: bf9.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

/thread

Don't bump this until "she" posts tits.

Why are you such a newfag?

It's only weird when you don't post your tits with timestamp neckbeard. Tits or gtfo.

Why do you come on Cred Forums?

And why is that depraved. Its not like she can actually be forced to show tits or gtfo. Depravity rests with the whore who actually does tits or gtfo.
You remind me of a faggot, do you like dicks in your bum?

This is the truth. Read it. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it. You just have to understand it. TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 0d3.jpg (1219x250, 103K)

Shut your simp ass up

No women on Cred Forums. Fat manlets galore though

>guaranteed replies

sage

Your a good person and belong here

I believe attempting to drive someone to depravity makes you depraved. And yeah bro, dicks are great. Love 'em between my thighs.

Are you really this desperate for attention?

Dogs.

Attached: doggo.gif (214x285, 1.98M)

Why do you need to tell them? Are you perhaps trying to gain the real life privileges of your holes but online? That's not how it works