How do i ask my co-worker if i can suck his cock? (Faggot here btw)

How do i ask my co-worker if i can suck his cock? (Faggot here btw)
He teased me (i believe it was some kind if joke tbh) a couple of time and a common friend of us (female) shared with me some pics of his cock.
Pics related, it's him.

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=ZV9D6r7uLg8eWHJS)original_508569461.jpg (575x770, 87K)

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=UDhAh2kPGSkQzEjv)original_592968251.jpg (575x855, 95K)

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Sb8D4jW9ZdYyGJJP)original_508569451.jpg (575x779, 37K)

Cred Forums never fails to impress

Attached: gaylord.jpg (441x408, 99K)

Just politely say and preferably with a British accent ask this:
Can i suck your cock?
Or:
Daddy, I need milk on my flakes, can you give me some?

Ahah what about if i pretend it is a joke too?

Yeah, say jokes like that until he let's you suck his dick

Thread

I know for sure he is into women...not sure if bi and into men/cocks as well...what if i fuck it up ?

How exactly did he tease you?

Say it like a joke, if he doesn't like it just apologize
I was thinking in you showing a pic oh his dick an you saying: nice dick, can I suck it?
But I think that may look like a insult

Most men who make the "haw haw what if we did gay stuff dood" jokes are at least opportunistically bisexual on the low. Which means they won't ever pursue it, but if you engineer it, they won't protest to getting a nut

Eh, quite aggressive, tbh.
It happened a couple of times.
I was taking a coffee break and he saw me it the rest room...he went straight in the bathroom and after a couple of minutes he came out with his cock out of his underwear, semi-hardon (onviously still in his pants). I always look at his package and i noticed he adjusted it after he hit the bathroom.
We chatted as usual for 10 minutes and he was passively assuring himself to show off his covered hardon constantly.

Bro stop being a little bitch, this man is actively pursuing your dumb gay ass. Now go suck his cock

But i don't know how to NOT sound like a desperate cocklusting whore.

What do you look like? I'll let you know if you have a chance.

No pics
But i am a quite muscular guy with quite good shoulders, i went to gym for 3 years (till 4 years ago) and practiced swimming for all my early youth.
Built up some belly recently but i'm still in a quite good shape.
Got a full and well groomed beard, hairy but not TOO much.

Not a feminine type at all, btw.

maybe he doesn't like the beard

That's all?

Whatever the answer is, I can promise you that it will have to involve alcohol.

Well that is not a problem at all.

Yes. It's likely a point of hesitation.

So why didn't he just tell me something concerning beard? Why would someone that doesn't like beard tease a full bearded guy?

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=apA8peRhVenUz4br)original_508569511.jpg (575x770, 88K)

Dumb advice, no way to tell what he likes

The man is openly flaunting his bulge to you and your coworker "just happened" to show you his dick pics. 90% chance this fag is orchestrating a smash and grab on you but you're too timid to do shit.
SUCK
HIS
DICK

So HE HAS to be bisexual. He hits women for sure but apparently i have some good chances.
I just have to stop to be a no-baller and go straight for the dick.