How likely it is that I'll have to pay paternity support if I got a girl pregnant in a foreign country?

How likely it is that I'll have to pay paternity support if I got a girl pregnant in a foreign country?
I was visiting South Africa last week, I met an older woman and around 20 minutes later we were having sex. We didn't have condoms, so we fucked raw. It felt so good that I couldn't control myself and I came inside her pussy.
After that, I hurried back to my hotel and I flew back to my country 2 days later. I didn't tell her a lot about me, besides my first name and my country, so it should be difficult for her to find me and make me pay if she really got pregnant, right?

Pic not related

Attached: 1528246034923.webm (640x352, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMkoHa08-Jc&feature=youtu.be&t=216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aids

>South Africa

I'd be more worried about aids

I don't think that's likely, she was very prude. The only reason why she agreed to do it with ,e was because I was a foreigner and I wouldn't tell people, because I was flying back to my country in a few days

there’s a chance they can track u down. my uncle got sum chick pregnant in Japan. mum died years later after kid was born. they tracked down my uncle somehow and he had to raise the kid. this was in 80s-90s. so, in this day of age, good chance ur gonna get tracked down

u gon pay Cred Forumsro

What did they do to track him down? She only has my first name.
Besides, she does not have enough money to hire a private eye or something like that

I don't think she'll be able to, but I'd appreciate if you guys could give me some tips to make it more difficult for her to track me

Worry about aids bro. Seriously, don't fuck unprotected in black Africa.

Lesson learned, when you hook up in a foreign country, your name is always "Joe".

Attached: 1535075132729.webm (400x400, 1.5M)

She was very shy and prude, it wouldn't surprise me if she were virgin, regardless of her age
I mean, my name is pretty common

Why is that guy playing with a huge log of shit

Why do you need to be racist? I posted that because she had the same skin colour

need some sauce for this

Worry more about having contracted HIV

She could still have HIV or aids even if a virgin. Either from being exposed in bad conditions or born with it.

>RIP OP
>Enjoy the slow death

I explained in here why it's unlikely she had HIV. She is from a different culture than us, I don't think she'd have sex with other men so easily
But that's not something that happens often

What if your real name is joe

Fake and gay

damn, she's so dark I thought she was wearing pants. hot af tho

She was prude but had sex with you in 20 minutes? Either you are larping or you have aids.

Of course she can find you, she'll go to your country's consulate and they'll locate the flight you were on based on your name. Anyway, don't be an asshole, why would you want to leave your biological child in squalor in third world conditions??

>But that's not something that happens often
but happens check that shit out

Send her a text and say you want to sign away your rights. Maybe use facebook if you want to make it easier.

Yeah, in actuality most south africans I met were white, but the ones who were black were really black. They were way hotter than the normal black people I'm used to.
She was very prude, but she was a virgin being around 40 years old, I guess she really wanted to have sex. She blushed a lot, and had never shaved her pussy, but she was flirting very hard with me. I suppose she thought that it would be safer to do it with me because I was a foreigner
But the consulate wouldn't spread my data like that, would they?
I'm sure if she had AIDS she would have told me before having sex
I don't have her number or facebook

How do I search for girls with that skin tone so dark? Is there a name for that?

larp larp larp....

whatever.

Yes, African
Try, African fuck tour

Ooga booga pay for my baby

>she would have told me before having sex
she wouldn't even know she has aids

I demand the sauce.

>prude
>sex after 20 mins of knowing each other
Pick one faggot. Also check if you got AIDS.
If no pics of you then the probability of her finding is very small..
Did she know where you stayed?

Why would I make up something like that?
Do you think it's likely that she had AIDS? I did think that she might, but I usually take bad decisions when I'm horny. I did ask her, but she said that she hadn't, and that I didn't need to worry.
According to what she told me, she didn't have the chance, because her brother usually followed her everywhere and she'd be in big trouble if she had sex. Given how she didn't marry, she didn't have the chance to have sex and get AIDS. But her brother wasn't home that day and she wanted to try it, so she took me to her home.

are you that dense or troIIing, cmon man

>I did ask her, but she said that she hadn't, and that I didn't need to worry

You're not just wrong, you're also incredibly stupid.

Why do you say that? Men really consider that honor is an important thing there, and you can't fuck around without fear that someone is going to attack you.
I suppose there was a bit of risk, but there were a lot of hints that said she was telling the truth. Besides, I doubt she'd be able to sound so convincing if she were pretending, she would win an Oscar.

You still parroting the same shit?
She is a hoe, quit that "prude" bullshit.

Was she black?

Blacks in SA have something like 25% incidence of AIDS.

If she's white, no prob.

I guess I can't explain it well with text. She was very shy around men, she blushed a lot, just saying the word penis would make her laugh, etc. It was me who had to convince her, she just was a bit curious about it
She was black, like the video I started this thread with. I know 25% of black people have AIDS, but that means 75% don't, and I honestly can't see her lying like that

If she was so dark, how were you able to tell that she was blushing?

You can totally tell. Not only because facial expressions, but you can see their face turning red, no matter how black they are

You're not gonna get tracked down OP. This sort of thing happens more often then you think.

Someone was saying that she could call my consulate, and they would tell her my flight.

>agree to it

So you just walked up to her and asked if she wanted to have sex? Lmao

so you fucked a 40yo virgin? did she bleed when you broke her hymen? did she orgasm?

You're fine OP. You said all she has is your first name?
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

She walked up to me and we talked about different things, it started tame but it escalated to sex talk after a while. She asked me about girls I had sex with and I told her some stories. She loved to joke around, and she jokingly asked me if I traveled to South Africa to meet girls.
I thought back then that she'd think bad of me if I told her yes, so I told her no, because there's a lot of AIDS cases in the country. Then she told me her whole deal, how she was a virgin and her brother situation. I was curious and I asked her if she was curious about sex. She told me she was, and that I was lucky for losing my virginity so young.
After that, I tried to convince her to come with me to my room, she was very hesitant at first, but she sighed everytime I touch her arm and stuff like that. Finally, she said that she could give me a handjob in her home (we ended up having sex, though) so she called home to make sure her brother wasn't there and we did it
Yes. She didn't bleed, and I didn't notice anything breaking, but that's because hymens are not supposed to break, that's a myth. She did cum twice, once while fucking her and the second time after I came, I kept going a bit more to make her cum
I guess. My name is pretty common, and I'm not from a big city, so it shouldn't be that difficult

she will find you eventually with voodoo magic. or maybe your bastard child will become famous later then you'll be the one hoping to be recognized.

By the time he becomes famous, he'll be old enough and I won't have to pay child support anymore

Hmmm, that's probably true, the consulate wouldn't cover for you abusing a local like that.

It was consensual, and she agreed we should do it without condoms. I didn't cum inside on purpose, it was an accident. I don't understand while the consulate would reveal my private info to someone they don't know

You are such a fucking moron. She could have HIV at birth. This means she could have been a virgin (very unlikely that she was) and still carry the disease. If I were you I would be freaking out.

She told me she was knows for sure she didn't have AIDS. That's why I began flirting with her. Even if she wasn't a virgin (she was, you can't pretend like that) she said it was impossible. South Africa must have lots of tests to test HIV, because of the high rates of the disease in this country

Hello dude , I travel to africa from my 16 years old , for hooker , i did what you did a lot and a lot of time , never have probleme , the only think she may can do is find you on facebook share your story with every one she can tell and try to fuck your life like this

But if you live lonely , no wife no kid's , she can't do nothing , exepte if you go back in africa and you meet her again , she maybe gonna voodoo shit on you but style not working ,

My dad take me with him to travel the world and fuck hooker , you can't imagine , like me i can't imagine nether the number of children i have in african and asian contry

Attached: 1579824382424.jpg (781x568, 229K)

some infected people will intentionally try to spread the virus. it's like being a serial killer.

Holy crap, now I understand why people think I'm larping, because I sound like you

She wasn't like that, she was a very sweet woman. The only thing that I thought she could be doing was pretending she took the tests when she didn't to convince me to take her virginity. But even if she lied about that, the chance that she had something while being a virgin is very low

>larping
What is larping ?

It won't happen at all.

Live action role playing.
It basically means pretending/lying

I hope so

Bro there is more than only one option the first one is , she just want a white baby

other one she already fuck you i mean , at one moment you turn your head you did something ( pee scrath your noze ) or maybe you fall asleep with her in the same room , giving her the time to find your name in your pass port , tiket fly or anything

Maybe she tell you the thrue

Or maybe like the other guys said :
"some infected people will intentionally try to spread the virus" so she fuck free with any traveler she can find

Oh ! thx ( not english not my mother tongue )
The worst is that not even a lie , i don't realise really if it's strange or not or fuck up or not ,

i just speak about the experience i have if it's can help him

South African here.Jumping in bed with any chick you don’t know without a condom is extremely foolish here.Best you get yourself tested for HIV.

But she has a brother that would completely hate her if she got pregnant before marriage.
She didn't have time to look for my data. After I came, I just stayed a bit to make her cum and then I walked away immediately.
And I don't believe she was trying to spread the virus. Again, she has a brother that controls her, and he doesn't allow her to have sex. She can't spread the virus that way.

this

I guess I will, just in case. But she definitely was a virgin

was she a virgin?
no?
then you got the aids buddy

She was

Unlikely....but AIDS is another story

OP is an idiot as usual. That said, I've been in a similar situation, just not in SA. I rawdogged and cummed in some woman I'd never have in the US. It was so stupid because she could have been full of diseases and it would have served me right. I freaked out just like you, OP.
Truth is, it's just guilt that's freaking you out right now. Odds are 1) you didn't get AIDS from fucking one person one time( who statistically is unlikely to have it, and you're unlikely to get it like that ) 2) she didn't get pregnant unless you picked one of the 2 or 3 days out of the month that she could get pregnant. It's possible, just not likely. 3) The odds of her tracking down someone by their first name 3months from now if/when she realizes she's pregnant are not very good. And finally, the odds that you got AIDS, knocked up some grill and she'll track you down for child support, all 3 of those are like lotto winning odds. They just won't happen.
It's just guilt and anxiety. Remember this shitty feeling so you don't do something stupid like this again.
That said, you're just fine and nothing happened. Relax, Cred Forumsro.

Yo you worry for nothing you just find a girl who want to get bump , Like she said you will be go soon, so you will not be source or trouble ,

Black girl specialy in africa are way more free in theyr mind the europe one , like she want sexe , you want sexe , you will Stfu and not scream on the roof you fuck her , then you will have fun
with her and both of you will have good time ,

You're gonna be a daddy. Congratulations.

i am okay with this Cred Forumsro.

She wouldn't have fucked him if she had AIDS. Spreading it knowingly is illegal.

I am feeling a bit guilty, I ran into my hotel after I came and stayed there until my the time of my flight. If I had the chance to do it again, I'd make sure she took plan B and pay for it.
The funny thing about this is that is not my first time having a pregnancy or a STD scare. I think I must have too many hormones, because I'm horny all the time, even after masturbating, and I always make bad decisions when I'm horny.
That was not what she said to me, she said she couldn't do it because their family and friends would think bad of her, and she'd be in a dangerous situation.
I really hope not haha

I agree. People here like to fearmonger.

You sure that wasn’t the plot of some independent/foreign film?

lmao, that's a myth. 99.9% of infected people don't do that.

>I mean, my name is pretty common
then they might have to check between 2 or 3 "pretty-common" who took a plane from SA to the USA 2 days after you became a dad, and ask the lady which one she fucked with the 1000's of face recognition pics they will have from each of you, morphed to show how you looked like 17.5 years before she decided to sue for past child support
unless you booked a plane ticket under a false name, of course

I'm not from USA. But even if she did get pregnant, she doesn't have to ask me for child support. She knows that I wasn't trying to become a dad that day, I just wanted to have a good time with the locals. She knows that I didn't cum inside her on purpose, it just happened because the situation was so hot, so it would be a dick move to make me pay for the child.
Besides, she is a bit responsible too. When I was fucking her, she was saying to me things like "wouldn't it be hot if you came inside my pussy?", and that's one of the reasons I wasn't able to control myself.

>wouldn't it be hot if you came inside my pussy?
Yep, she wanted a baby from you. You're fucked user

youtube.com/watch?v=CMkoHa08-Jc&feature=youtu.be&t=216

She was joking, she said a lot of different stuff before. Besides, at first she was only going to give me a handjob, the part of having sex was not planned

White boys simply can't resist breeding ebony goddesses

Attached: 1564467878856.jpg (2048x1886, 544K)

I mean, I suppose that would make a bit of sense. I had condoms with me, but she told me to leave them, because she didn't want to have sex, only do a handjob. But besides from that, everything else was my idea, and she was reluctant to all of it until I talked her into it
Yeah hahah, that was my case exactly

Got any vids or pics

enjoy your AIDS lul

She's got a beautiful pussy. Post more!

Lol bring up aids while you know you dont have a condom, is dumb as fuck.

Wakanda ferrrever

No, I didn't record anything. I don't even got her face pic because I don't have her facebook
I don't know the source. I found that on Cred Forums

I did have a condom, but I was planning to not have sex in South Africa anyway because of the risk of AIDS. The reason we didn't have condoms is because she said at first that she only wanted to give me a handjob, and she'd feel uncomfortable knowing that I have condoms with me because that'd mean we were going to have sex and she wasn't prepared for it (I know, it was dumb)

She most likely was told by a witch doctor that sex with a white man would cure her of the AIDS. Superstitious lot, Africans.

goddamn the level of LARP threads on Cred Forums, never saw this many till the last year jesus

Just bait, but imagine being that irresponsible of a human being.

I'll take "things that didn't happen" for a thousand, Alex.