Is it better to be right and hated by everyone, or be wrong and accepted by the normies?

Is it better to be right and hated by everyone, or be wrong and accepted by the normies?

Attached: 1581812806232.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s a personal decision for you to make, there’s not one definitive answer. Now go fuck off

>Be right
Huh what?

I worded it wrong. I'll start a new thread later since you're probably gone by now.

I meant to say is it better to tell the truth and be hated, or to be ignorant and loved

I'd go with the truth every time. I don't care about what people think of me since I'm an introvert anyway.

Poor execution... kill yourself

Me too. It just gets fucking lonely sometimes. But then I try to talk to people and realize how ignorant and emotional they are and remember why I prefer to be alone. It's a clown world

Honk honk

Stick to your truth, but you don't have to ram it down people's throats. The more right you are, the more it will wind pepole up, because most people are very wrong. But their sense of identity is tied up with that. You will meet some folk who are close enough to you. It will be enough.

I've met some people close enough to me. But they get offended easily so I have to dull down my humor. I'd rather be alone at this point. I don't try to shove truth down people's throat, I just hate how they get offended when I try to correct them and I'm just supposed to sit quietly and listen to them say dumb shit if I want to remain friends. I will never understand why people get so easily offended and act differently because of how they feel, instead of being rational

Sure, as long as you remember 'rational' is an illusion, it isn't an absolute. And, what passes for thinking in most people is a mash up of rehashed emotions, reflex reactions, and "opinions" fed to them by the media. Go easy on them, they are like children in some respects, and in other ways, much worse than children.

depends on the topic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4

It depends on the issue. I wouldn’t mind being hated by everyone if I was right about something good or beneficial.

>are like children in some respects, and in other ways, much worse than children.
Exactly what I was thinking. I'll try to go easy on them but my ego tells me "fuck them, I don't need them anyway". They make me so angry. This is why I'll never have kids. Thanks for understanding what I was trying to say here. It feels good to know there are people who think like me, even though I never meet them in real life.

You're welcome. And don't let it put you off having kids. I never wanted them, then did it later on, and it is awesome. We need good people to have kids.

I know this guy. An asshole, but a legend in his own right.

It's always better to be right. Fuck the normies, if they want to live in ignorance, let them. When the time comes, they will be forced to deal with truth when it finally hits them. Fact doesn't magically disappear just because you want to disagree with it.

well ur tats don't help. u look like an idiot. guessing ur hated by many and it looks like ur kids not sure bout u either lol....

The time for them is when they die and realize they aren't going to heaven with their magical, passive aggressive sky daddy

>implying getting tats automatically makes you hated by society

Cool story grandad, why don't you hop back in your tigermoth and remember pearl harbour while you're at it.

There are usually people who share common ideals, even if not accepted by the “norm”. Who’s “everyone”? Aside from not breaking laws, functioning in society, etc., think what you want. Also don’t be different just to be “anti-norm”. Adolescences do that. When adults do it it’s pathetic.

It's best to be right, but I prefer the high ground.
Unless you were born int he 1600's or something where they'll burn you at the stake for being a witch.

Attached: 0063.jpg (504x442, 49K)

Okay Ricky Gervais.

I was born different. There's something wrong with the emotional part of my brain. I just think too much basically. It's probably the autism

Good to see you Alice. You live in the mountains right? How was your day?

No one mentioned God.

But now that you have, yes. That will be the time.

Ignorance is bliss. I'm jealous of them

I do indeed, right on the side of a mountain yo.
It's been pretty good, cold, but I have lots of moonshine I made myself to keep me warm

Attached: 0037.png (640x360, 377K)

It's better to embrace doubt and accept that you will always be wrong to some degree about everything you think you know...and to strive to learn and grow your understanding over time.

OP, by any chance was it you who posted earlier in another thread that you had never felt lust for anyone?

Pretty bad honestly. I've been in a pissy mood all week because I can't exercise due to a minor injury. Should be better tomorrow so things are looking up. Cheers on the moonshine. I'm taking a shot to that. Have a good night Alice

No, but that sounds pretty autistic, so you're right to assume that could be me. I've just been angrily shitposting all day

The statement itself is a paradox, a catch 22.

I'm definitely not jealous. I'd rather be awake than follow the crowd in this morbid somnambulance. Fuck this place. Our extinction couldn't come any quicker.

Sorry to hear that fren, I do hope you feel better tomorrow, I know how bad it can make you feel to have to just sit there so your body can recover. Thanks, I'm pretty proud of how well it all come out and you have a good night too!

Attached: 0056.jpg (481x406, 48K)

Fuck. PhilipSoloTV is looking a bit rough.