Incels how have you not managed to get a single date? It is not that hard just ask her out

Incels how have you not managed to get a single date? It is not that hard just ask her out.

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 6K)

checked

Check'd ultimate gentleman trips

The fear of rejection out weigh the pros of having a girlfriend

Attached: 1580875318810.jpg (400x400, 96K)

Chads get rejected all day long too.

Attached: Feelreal-Sensory-Mask.jpg (1400x933, 44K)

No one to even ask i dont have a friend group or social circle shit never even had a social life

But who should i ask out? All girls i meet are just boring human shells without any significance. living in germany is just fucking awful, most people here dont even know what the causal effect is, how should i have a conversation with these shit tier 80< iq girls.

El could of got pussy like a pimp but he was an autistic incel with 2 inch dick and bowling ball size testicles.

>most people here dont even know what the causal effect is,

well you can't be extremely autistic like you and still get girls dude

Well have you tried not being a faggot?

every time i get anywhere near a serious relationship my life flashes before my eyes
>meet the parents
>meet her friends
>buy the ring
>propose
>the marriage ceremony
>the honeymoon
>the house
>the mortgage
>the career
>the baby
>the money
>the kids
>the minivan
>the school
>the sex talk
>the getting old

usually around the baby, i throw up and my butt falls off

I even get ignored in threads specifically designed to hate and troll on me holy fuck im worthless

"serious relationship"
aka becoming a paypig

it’s ok user. we love you

Attached: ED415EE6-8D2D-4115-8732-F559DA46B058.jpg (500x694, 59K)

Thanks you’re my new girlfriend now user

well good luck i don’t put out

Thats ok the affection and company is more important to me than sex

Using the word incel is being normie tmh
NPC template
> I'm a retarded nigger and I can't overcome what my parents did to me while growing up

I had 4 girls, and broke up with all of them because they were all looks without any personality. I am pretty sure that its not coincidental that all of them were german. I have no problem with having sex or whatever, just with meeting interesting girl or people in general. And the causal effect was just a example lol, try talking to a girl about anything that isnt mainstream related and they wont get what you mean. You have to understand that the mainstream in germany is completely different from the mainstream in english speaking countries, especially in germany because people here mostly dont even understand english

komm runter Tobias
I know german girls can be vapid but there are some realy bright girls outside. Also you do know that most girls pretend to be dumb if they are into you just as not to intimidate a man? it sound stoopid but its true. And if you want to meet interessting ppl you have to be at interessting places. not your Uni or some crappy joint mid town. go to wacked out bars/concerts or poetry slams.

I can attest to this statement

Ding ling