Would you fuck a trap?

Would you fuck a trap?

Attached: viv.webm (1280x720, 2M)

>

Attached: image.jpg (500x269, 237K)

What about he send you to the fucking friendzone user?
What will you do?

Attached: IMG-20200209-WA0006.jpg (1200x1600, 171K)

I would if she looked like that

Like that? Of course I would!

If they look feminine and are passably attractive, sure why not?

The same

It's not gay if it's in cosplay

Attached: 1513182571040.jpg (681x913, 185K)

I would and I want too but I'm too beta and a retard to do so.

Attached: 122921.jpg (637x235, 55K)

I can't believe THIS is a guy

its easy to tell

Name? Sauce?

That's a cis woman

I've yet to meet a trap I can stand to talk to for more than 5 minutes, let alone fuck. The ones in my area are too obnoxiously political.

op is retarded, that's lunalamb from mfc, she's a cis girl

I've dated one before but the thing is that for a trap or whatever, I really fucking didn't know till our 2nd date. But fucking hell the sex was fucking good, high sex drive, big ass, I never had to worry about getting "it" pregnant etc. I literally had my balls drained for a good few months but I didnt have time for a relationship anymore and we stayed friends. Honestly I would never fuck a trap or whatever till it looks like an actual girl and people cant tell.

>she's a cis girl
redundant, as if there's more than one type of girl

Living the dream man. Got pics?

Normal girl? Real girl?

yes, starting with you

We drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight

ok tranny

i think the real question is
would you let a trap fuck you

Attached: 1313044805829.jpg (405x500, 26K)

I always call "cis" girls normal or real. Cis is offensive as shit to me.

Id love to but most of the ones i have tried to talk to on grinder expect me to have a xl size horse dick.

I have. I would again.

These are definitely sissy types, not just traps.

My gf is a trap, so I guess I would...

Do you have to give her an enema or do you just deal with surprise poop

If they looked like him yeah

>her
It's a cute boy whom I call my gf. He has a dick and isn't going to get it removed.

Aight buddy you just confused me considering you call your boyfriend your girlfriend.

Seriously though, since his only hole is the booty how do you keep clean?

My honest answer is no. I super support the trans movement, but I'm attracted to cis women. I'd say I'm attracted to trans men but that is disrespectful, so I'm not.

He is very feminine, more girly than many girls.
We're too far from each other to make love unfortunately. :(

That's not even a trap you fucking dumbass

id have to be black out drunk, and then id sill be pretty apprehensive. but honestly some of these traps look like they spent more time on themselves than most women, and it shows

Because they do. Traps and sissies will spend sometimes hours every day or couple days keeping up with their routines. They're essentially in a fight to suppress any masculine characteristics, and it's difficult work.

I guess they enema

Not for him, he has always been pretty feminine.

>I super support the trans movement
Oh you hear that everyone? He doesn't just support the trans movement, he SUPER supports it! Give him your internet social brownie points!

Nope.

Did it, loved it, would do it again.
And this also.

Anime conventions fucking rule.

Transphobia in my 2020? Couldn't be me, but ok Boomer.

A venn diagram of horny sissies and horny doms and the middle is "anime cons"

Where do you go to meet traps, I've rarely ever seen or heard of them going out drinking that much

of course

Oh hell yeah. Sadly though I'm 27 and weigh 350 pounds. If any passable trap wanted to fuck me I'd be down lmao

Would you fuck a cis guy?

1. start getting active
2. eat cleaner
3. lose weight
4. begome the trap

Natalie Mars, one of the hottest traps rn, is almost 40, and didn't start trapping until his mid 20s. Didn't transition until his late 30s.

It's where nerds go to find other nerds and have sex with them.
We all know it. Being forward about it just makes it happen sooner.
I don't even like anime and it's a goddamn paradise.

Not fuck. The closest I would go is fuck a femboy or just suck a guys dick but he would have to not be manly. Like just a soft body at least not bulging muscles.

I dont think I want to be a trap. I find them attractive but wouldn't want to be one myself. I'm working on dropping weight. My heaviest was 428 it's hard but I'm getting somewhere.

thats a girl
traps dont exist agp fag

Attached: 1581655428915.jpg (686x801, 102K)

Only if he's hot like this

this

I'd stomp a tranny to death

>Dropped 80 lbs
Well done, king. Keep it up.

So you wouldn't fuck a man but if that man said he was a women you would?

Only the top 1% of traps.
The thing is that they wouldn't even shake my hand so I don't dwell on it.

Attached: 79fb7eb1414309dbc116012769d0432c.gif (456x322, 1.48M)

y not :c

If he's passable or looks very feminine. Would love too.

Yes

Go to thailand, ladyboys willing to fuck as long as you're paying

Thai ladyboys are just depressing

I went on a cruise that stopped in Bangkok. Was expecting to fuck some solid ladyboy booty. Instead I was just depressed. They literally traffic them in at like 13-14, get them crossdressing and on estrogen while pimping them out.. Almost all get top surgery. About half will get bottom surgery. All of this is at the whim of their pimp, of course. It's just sad. The ladyboys with fake vaginas just look like they're dead inside, they don't even try to get your attention (you basically have to ask for one and even then they're just dead fish in bed).

Eh? where in Bangkok?, my experiences have been a bit different from yours, i had fun whilst there. About the depressing part, to be fair any/all adult entertainment is depressing once you start peeling off the layers

>Go to an anime con
>Hop on Grindr or Tinder
>Enjoy an all-you-can-eat ass buffet