Okay, I am actually asking for $100, I have been on Cred Forums for years and have seen people get money all the time...

Okay, I am actually asking for $100, I have been on Cred Forums for years and have seen people get money all the time. I am genually broke. My gf left me bc I got fired and she said I’m “destined to fail” and I’m 100$ short on bills. It’s all I need. My PayPal is [email protected] I tried that dude giving a give away and he was obv fake.

Attached: D60CC170-37FF-4B57-98DC-C6E149C4127A.jpg (720x1280, 408K)

I’m gonna get another job but I need help this month. If I can save up I’ll pay whoever send it back I swear. Just help a Cred Forumsro out b

>[email protected]
I've seen this email in about 4 different threads today. One giving away money, now one asking for money...

Yeah I literally said it. The guy was fake. I tried to bc I’m broke. I’m being open and honest.

>I’m 100$ short on bills
Meth is not a bill

I don’t do drugs it’s a waste of money and your mind. People are just blinding themselves to the real world.

Sure thing kiddo.

Get a job scumbag

K idc about your opinion. I’m just asking people for help. Stop being an asshole just bc you hate yourself.

how did you get yourself fired from your job?

Literally looking for one, got fired bc the business shut down. It was a computer repair store

Dude, you've been begging all day

Fuck off

Attached: 82026888_179481173413993_4315509570525986816_n.jpg (400x533, 22K)

It shut down, it was fun asf, even let me take a ofc when it shut down. I’d sell it but idk it’s kinda sentimental. I wanna keep it and be able to remember the friend I made in my boss. He was a great guy just bad with money.

You dont work you dont eat. Live by that and stop asking for a handout fucker

All you have to do is suck four dicks at $25 each and you're all set.
NOW GET TO IT, FAGGOT.

Read the post retard I literally just lost it. I’m looking for a new one. Applied at another computer store and 3 restaurants.

Cry harder faget

Ouch called me a faggot.

post a pic of a cucumber in your ass and ill send you 50

In case you're being honest, I can't help you, but you can probably go and donate plasma locally and raise that much money.

Attached: 1517413334674.png (800x473, 29K)

Sharpie in pooper.

No

Just beg on a local busy street corner. It's more likely to work than e-begging to Cred Forums. If you actually need it best of luck, but lots of people need it.

wanna get money but dont wanna do anything. bitch even thots send nudes