What news source do you trust? I'm looking for political news that is not propaganda

What news source do you trust? I'm looking for political news that is not propaganda.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

live at 5 is pretty wholesome

sankaku complex

Is it truthful and impartial?

russia today
alex jones

yes. niggers killed each other today and some little girl went missing.

Wall Street Journal

Read everything. If two news outlets with diametrically opposed viewpoints report the same things it might be true.

In the US looking in from the outside it seems like PBS TV news (like the nightly one) still has a traditional anchor-reporter-expert on subject interviewed by anchor format that used to count as real news. Not profit motivated and actually covers news outside of planet america.

Problem is that the news sites lie, but the political parties also lie. Basically I think the best option is a bullet in my brain.v

Usually *news reports* from known, non-fringe sources are trustworthy, even from sites with ideological slants. Though what aspects of a story are emphasized can vary, the facts as reported are typically correct. And when they get called out for incorrect reporting, any reputable site will retract and issue a correction.

But to answer your question, I usually browse a variety of sources. NYT, WaPo, etc. Would do WSJ, but I let my sub lapse long ago.

bbc or pbs

My girlfriends a commie. We cuddle and watch Democracy Now. I enjoy it's point of view.

Didn't they claim pewdiepie was an alt right Nazi?

I assume your fuck Clintion News Network right, faggot?

this

i watch all of them and form my own opinions

ive noticed independent stations tend mpre to give you just the story and what happended withoht giving you an opinion. even if they do it tends to be spread equally on the spectrum

if he was he probably wouldn't be asking dumbfuck

those are cuck sites

reddit.com

>dumbfuck

is a democrat

Planet America lol. My foreign born wife always say it exactly like that

i recommend yahoo. it doesn't matter that there is a large slew of liberal or lame social love bullshit, because you can see that if it IS a story feeling sorry for homeless in san francisco or trying to get sympathy for minorities and illegals, 99% of the comments will show what the people believe. you have to take the whole thing in and see what the public really feels. i know people who think they're hip to the pulse of the nation and they have no clue.

with yahoo, i know exactly what triggers every retard and the endlessly repetitive idiocy of millions in their reactions. my friends are trying to figure out the shape of the animal using penlights and i have a full rendered scan.

Fox is the most one sided political station . If you're dumb enough to watch it...then you're vastly uninformed

CNN is Anti-amercian I call it.

WSJ, you plebs.

BBC America

yup they even used a clip where he said 'watch, they will take this out of context'

jews don't even bother hiding it anymore, all whites are evil in their eyes and need to be subjugated

CNN, the most trusted name in news

Attached: source (1).gif (320x240, 490K)

>BCC AMercia

Do you have fucking torrents you retarded austioc pig fucker tranny?

schizophrenic

I can't take news from the UK seriously knowing how many people they arrest for defying the government or making comments online.

I use your moms bloody tampons and a twister map, its like reading animal entrails. keeps me informed.

Attached: 1565057977083.jpg (553x538, 155K)

AP, Reuters

UIK, excuse you.

United Islamic Kingdom

Definitely AP. Most unbiased source, other "news" outlets are a fucking joke, biased as shit and more like a TV show than anything.

Fox News - fairly unbalanced

>political news
>not propaganda
You must have figured this out by now.

How much to you pay to get your news? Now how much do you think that news is worth?

Attached: foghorn leghorn.jpg (625x499, 86K)

op,your not going to be a good answer here

however,i dont pay attention to the news media because its always depressing shit

That's joonoos, son.
Joonoos promotes regime-change wars and shit like that. Stuff to make the Rothschilds even wealthier.

They tried to make a "good news" channel back in the '70s. Capitalist model, of course. So it failed quickly.

Reuters. PBS. NPR. Anything from the major outlets that's tagged 'with reporting from the associated press'.

No, it shows you what retarded boomers who don't know how to research and were raised in unparalleled economic growth believe.

says the kid who wasnt even alive in the 70s

americans dont know how to run a successful economy anymore.thats why you elected donald trump after 8 years of a failure democrat

I mean if you balance your time between that and MSNBC you'll have a pretty good idea what mud both sides are trying to sling at each other. Then pair that with an outlet that's easier on the bias and you've got a pretty complete package.

>uhtay buhmer

AP, and Reuters are probably the two best sources.

Ignore fox and all cable news. Take all TV news with a grain of salt. Ignore pundits unless they're funny and entertaining.

>Capital owning class has bamboozled the average american with cheap toys while quietly offshoring the manufacturing base which a successful economy runs off of.

FTFY

Obama prevented another great depression after the economic crash from GWB's eight year knot.

hurr durrr i spend 12 hours a day on a computer. you dont even search boomer? how fucking retarded are you?

NHK-Japan, Reuters, Al-Jazeera..

Basically, look at news not from your country. What are your enemies and allies saying, because your politicians all NEED to lie to you.

This.

then dont trust your pic.
do this.

if you stick to one source you will become biased and a sheep. usually when I see MSNBC report something I snoop around fox news to see what salty projecting comment they have about the same story. between the liberal emotions and conservative triggering you can see whats really happening.

Few steps to follow below to try and up your knowledge game.

Step one: The less visual media the better. Your mind is less emotional and more rational when reading text versus being bombarded with sound and video. Cable news preys on your emotions. Even the outlets that are reporting facts are doing so with an agenda- they're selling you a worldview and specifically targeting an emotional response.

Step 2: Read articles by people you disagree with. Actively seek out other's echo chambers to understand what they're being exposed to. The less we share a common narrative, the harder democracy is.

Step 3: Look for multiple sources that verify outrageous or salacious claims before believing them.

Step 4: Be wary of any reporting that's on a subject less than a few hours or days old. Situations evolve, and even the best get things wrong in the race to get the scoop. You WILL remember the wrongly reported fact, not the correction that comes a week later.

NPR

reminds me, I haven't heard a bird note Moment In Forever

OP here, forgot about this thread I made lol

I used the pic to get attention, I'm not from US but from Germany, don't really watch or read news but my dad used to watch Russian news all the time and tell me how great Putin and how evil American foreign policy was.

He's since changed his mind on Putin but still resents American foreign activity. I want to start forming my own opinions on political topics, but not fall for propaganda.

Thanks for the tips, I'll look into AP news. What are two good news sources that represent opposing political sentiments?

If you want to seriously start forming your own opinions on political topics I recommend doing some homework before diving into current events.

Read some political philosophers: Bentham, Marx, Adam Smith, Rawls, etc.

See who makes sense. Decide on what philosophy makes sense to you. Then start applying that to the current state of the world.

The rare reasoned response on Cred Forums.

Attached: Well done.gif (320x240, 1.45M)

Which one makes sense to you?