Texas toothpick

if you dont carry something similar youre pretty much beta.

Attached: Snapchat-1576716124.jpg (1386x2688, 821K)

If you feel you need to, you already are beta.

till a pack of niggers shows up

that's not a texas toothpick faggot. that's a fruit knife. texas toothpicks are dirks.

“That nigga a bitch, he think he a gangster, he prolly still slangin’ .380” - DaBaby

that fact that you think you dont need one is a beta move

i lold

So actually being able to beat someone’s ass is beta compared to carrying a gun?

SIGS are for fags

Attached: 1579496002082.jpg (367x332, 22K)

Says the faggot carrying a .380

80% of people shot by handguns survive.
Truck gun ftw

Attached: arfif.jpg (3024x4032, 1.6M)

You having never been in danger your entire life is pretty beta, bubbleboi.

Attached: 1549502417901.jpg (2448x1836, 446K)

are you 12
i fuck with dababy
the problem is street fights are hardly ever 1 on 1 and im not interested in being the "bigger man" just finishing what someone else starts.

Never needed to carry weapons. Do not live around niggers

I've lived around plenty of them and still never needed one.

Lucky you

It's Texas fuckwad, open carry. That .380 should be the backup to your backup. Ya basic, bitch.

.380 doesn't quite sit right with me. More of a 9 person

Attached: tunsten__dsc4287.jpg (600x387, 89K)

Why .380 if you're going to carry a gun that size? I have a 9mm about that size, and it holds 10+1. Also, that's a baby knife. Get a full 4" blade by Kershaw or Benchmade.

You are so fucking stupid bitch

There's nothing wrong with 380 but it's really only good in a pocket pistol sized deal. Otherwise it's wasted space.

i’m gonna keep posting this shit because you pro gun fags really annoy me. Ill split your kids hair with my 1911’s

Attached: 0BDA2770-4C75-4FF1-BE54-B7D6324BB66A.jpg (1836x3264, 1.05M)

If you feel the need, you are beta.
If you think a .38 is good, you're an idiot.

Then again, no one else calls them ".380", so that was already assured.

you got boogers and hairs on your desk lol

.38 and .380 are two verrry different cartridges, Einstein...

You failed math and science a lot didnt you?

is it more powerful than a 357 magnum?

I think that’s shatter. I put down my rig and dab tool in the same spot. you can even see my cart in the upper right corner. now kill yourself

Here you go, anti-gun nigger faggot retard.

Attached: 38-vs-380-Label-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

/thread

Lol thanks, I agree with me too.

Attached: NUMALES.jpg (994x745, 166K)

Open mouth
Receive dick

Attached: B458F26D-8D74-4AA9-B4A0-4D196DEFA007.jpg (828x789, 246K)

Is that a SCAR or a bushmaster ACR

live in california.
Cannot get a CC.
Really need it.
Considering an 80% build my own.

Attached: 4465584.jpg (750x437, 63K)

Super easy, definitely worth it.
What county do you live in

ACR

whitebois need to compensate

i get it

Attached: 1581642966453.jpg (960x483, 101K)

Why do you have 2 ARs?

Dude has to be trolling! 380s bounce off windshields!

san mateo - bay area

less and less police, more an more crime.

not cool.

Me, my brother, and my dads guns.

ankle. carry a 9 in my truck.

Fucking move. Out of your county but really out of California.
Your state is beautiful but everything else about it sucks. Ridiculous progressive fetishists who think that the solution to every problem is being nice to everyone all the time have already ruined it. Almost everything and everyone there is intolerable.
Also, professionally there's nothing that goes on there that isn't done better somewhere else anymore.

don't register it.
buy ammo in NV.
speak softly and carry a big....

I have a few felonies. That said I have a Ruger mkIII, Tarus Judge that chambers the 3.5 inch shells, some old Berreta .32 subcompact that I absolutely love, a Polish AK I made from an 80% lower and last but no least a colt .25. I'm about to pick something else up at the next gun show they have here in Allentown,PA. I always find some nice things and good people at the gun shows around here.

My wife carries a P238.
Are your tits as big as hers, OP?

All you ammosexuals are so fucking deranged it's sickening. Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt. It may take a while, but I definitely see it happening in our lifetime. I mean it already is.

"If the government wants my guns they can just try to take them from me hurr durr!!"
Guess what my nigga they can and they will and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Y'all think you're super patriots that are going to overthrow a "tyrannical government" when all that's gunna happen is you're going to lay down, take the check the fed writes you for your weapons then you're gunna go on The Federalist comment sections and bitch about how you and the Proud Boys are gunna hold each others dicks and get back what's "rightfully yours".

I moved to Texas awhile back and like so many like me, we are going to do everything we can fo turn this state blue. It's our right and our responsibility to fix whats wrong, mainly guns.

What's going on right now in Virginia is fucking AMAZING. Democrats are doing straight up confiscation and you have all these little cuck towns calling themselves '2A Sanctuaries"
Like lmao okay. LEt's see how much of a sanctuary it is when the MRAPS and riot tanks roll in.

That's some rediculas tacticool fag looking shit. Your the gun nut equivalent of a weeb.

Thebait.mov

Also got these lil thangs

Attached: 5D176D6E-0BB8-45E8-B836-25BEBB590FB8.jpg (1116x1321, 340K)

I carry Bond Arms on my belt..most people think it is a cell phone case so don't freak out

Attached: Promo of EDC.jpg (640x480, 34K)

And these

Attached: 3274166C-EBAA-4011-8F6B-661BB32B5EF2.jpg (1355x1481, 500K)

I agree with you. The rifle doesn't need those attachments.

Turn 12. It's an emergency.

I have the same sig but the bronze plated special edition they came out with also carry a 9mm takedown, fits right in my bookbag.

Attached: 1B8CFD35-F7A9-4682-B1EA-0F1E86ED91CB.jpg (1242x1241, 495K)

It's a SCAR you tard

Lol, are you actually attempting to argue with me?
Don't you have more important things to do like counting up the extra 12% of your income you have to give away every April, not tripping over a homeless vagrant and catching the bubonic plague, not getting killed by gang violence, not stepping in a pile of human shit on a sidewalk, etc?

Attached: bammer.jpg (2273x1577, 423K)

That's cool. Signs makes great stuff. I am thinking of getting one of the subcompact sig.357s they make next. I can't go to a gun shop, only person to person purchases for me.

Pew pew

I could not agree more.

Have seen things change for the worst - that most would not believe unless they are from this area.

Am actually very concerned about the social decay and shrinking middle class which is very apparent if one just looks beyond their cup of starbucks...

Too invested to move. All my family is here, job, school, house. Just to pick up is so tempting, but very difficult for my situation.

But many that I know, have done exactly that.

It is impossible to obtain a conceal carry here unless you are running for office or are the son of the police chief.

He doesn't have to move to own the gun he wants. He just can't buy it there in CA. I have never let laws, judges, fag ass Feds, or the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania tell me what I can and cannot own.

Buy the rose gold one next time.

owning a gun is sensible if you live in burgerstan. thinking it makes you alpha and posting something like the op confirms 100% that you're a small dick beta, most likely an incel too

Don't post a picture with the serial numbers visible you moron.

>.380

Attached: ishugddt.jpg (276x277, 8K)

Yes completely. Nothing is lamer the someone who is all "hey look at me I'm Soooooo cool". It's the equivalent of getting tattoos of skulls and flames, riding a Harley with stright pipes, wearing fake jewlery, and markching in a pride parade all queered up.

You're mistaken. He was talking about his inability to get a concealed carry license for a pistol, which is what really makes them useful. On the state level, California is what is known as a shall-issue state, which means their policy is that if you meet the criteria, they'll give you one. But from a pragmatic standpoint, on a county level, it's a fucking nightmare. The people who run the offices that issue them in liberal counties simply do not obey the law. They will dick you around, ignore you, get gruff with you, "lose" your paperwork, and bury you in bureaucracy. There are videos of people attempting to get one in San Mateo county and other bay area/metropolitan counties. You wouldn't fucking believe it. The behavior of some of these government stooges literally warrants getting their teeth punched into the back of their mouth.

Yeah, I'm familiar, see above. The most ridiculous thing is that concealed carry license holders nationwide are an order of magnitude less likely to commit gun crimes. But they don't give a fuck about those pesky "facts" or "statistics"; just their feelings and scare-scares.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

No trigger discipline, get rid of her before she kills you.

The trouble with major metropolitan areas and firearms, both LEOs and CC folk is the areas are just too fucking crowded for it to be safe to fire a weapon. But at the same time, where the fuck are the police when you need them?
I guess the real problem here would be why would someone want to live someplace that crowded and why would someone want to live somewhere where it is soo unssafe that you need to conceal carry to defend yourself from danger?

background check to buy ammo.

wtf, really?

Not him, but can confirm as of 2019. You can still make your own as you should anyway without background checks though

good points all - but easier said than done.

>Too invested to move. All my family is here, job, school, house. Just to pick up is so tempting, but very difficult for my situation.

Meanwhile, I would still like a conceal carry.

Like every time you buy ammo, no matter how much?

>too fucking crowded for it to be safe to fire a weapon.
I really think you mean well, but there are like 5 different things wrong with this statement. First of all, firing a gun isn't safe, that's the whole point. Second of all, who determines this risk is unacceptable and is their life at risk? The answer: no. Third, to say that the risk of hitting an unintended target is "too high" just everywhere in city totally lacks nuance. You can be in a studio apartment. You can also be at a soccer field. But probably most of all, no one can tell you when and how you can protect your own life, because your life is not theirs to lose. It is literally none of their fucking business. Not a right embued by government, let alone taken away by it.

I'm still waiting for my conceal permit :(
I own a tiny 9mm because I have tiny, single-stack shaped hands, but I think I'd like to get a 308 for concealment. maybe a 911?

Attached: bottom.png (1200x407, 431K)

Most people will have to get a background check every time they buy ammunition in California. Private party transactions must be processed through a licensed ammunition vendor, which can charge a fee, and the buyer is subject to background check. Note: There is NO limit on the quantity of ammunition you can purchase, or the gauge/caliber.

Just aquire a firearm, however you can, and carry it. Criminals who would harm you don't care about the rules, and the rules don't care about your birth-given right to defend yourself. If you ever need to drop someone, just leave them there and go on about your business. Their pathetic life isn't your problem to clean up after anyways.

Yo I live in Colorado and that is horse shit. Pic related it's my favorite range out here

Attached: range-sdn-102619-3-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Beautiful cz

Me, I'm a strangler. Sometimes I'll finish them with an ice pick tho.

Attached: 1-4garotte_zpsb41fe442.jpg (340x215, 8K)

Don't let this virus invade your state...

Governor Gavin Newsom signed 15 new gun laws aimed at strengthening gun control and the gun violence restraining order program in California to become effective in 2020.

Hey op i carry with me every where i go. Except when i was in college; on campus because if i did i would of been caught i would of been kicked from school. Guess what i ended up being in a shooting whilr on campus. Watched two people get killed and a third get shot. He swept past the vehicle we were in. I was about 15ft away.

georgia tech?

No not there.

B-b-b-beta b-b-b-boi d-d-d-found

It's not what you carry OP, it's how you use it.

Attached: edc.jpg (1942x966, 709K)

Not really, that's all pretty normal stuff. Light is important for any gun you ever might actually use. Red dot is a no brainer on any modern gun. DBAL makes perfect sense if he has NODs. My guess is you just don't know what any of that is and think any gun with anything on it is too tacticool.

Me again. I carry a .380 as well. Its something easy to carry. If im going to shoot someone its most likely going to be at point blank and not 20ft away. Hell i think once they hear the gun shots they start running.

yo should I trade my gen1 S&W Shield 9 PC for a Springfield 911 alpha?

i carry a first gen pps

Attached: IMG_20200216_224507626.jpg (3120x2340, 1.33M)

I don't need one because I live in a country where my life isn't constantly threatened

He gets a pass. The second we all read Kimber, we knew he was retarded.

>I don't need one because I live in a country where my life isn't constantly cared about

Have you ever seen a mugging or assault? 90% of the time they get the drop on the victim because they're not expecting it. No matter what your skills are, your chances of turning the tables without a force multiplier is low.

Lol