Enter bedroom

>enter bedroom
>see this
>wat do?

Attached: BP14.jpg (1280x1920, 208K)

shes outside op

Wonder how a bitch and a beach got into my bedroom

that thing in mad max where they take a hit of silver to the face but its her ass

How the fuck do you get a beach and ocean in your bedroom OP? That's even bigger question than what's with the thot.
Like do you live in the metaphysical equivalent of a fucking clown car or the closet to Narnia? How the fuck can that all fit in a room? What's the rent on it?!

Eat her ass, then have her suck my cock till I get ready to fuck her until I cream pie that pussy. Ask her if she wants something to drink? Walk out grab my 19 and blow her neediness out for breaking and entering

"We had to rearrange some stuff for the photoshoot"

Attached: BP10.jpg (1920x1281, 356K)

sniff butt

Newcomer user checking in for the fun!

Turn 360 and leave.

:)))))))))))))

lan party

Reach for a claw hammer. Use it. Whip out a dick and start fucking.

Still here?? Let's see more babes while we wait on Astro!

ignore the thot and enjoy the beach

Playboy still has quality

Dammit OP dont do this to me again lol.

Hurry up astro too!!

Astro here! Sorry I'm a bit late!!
op?

All good. Glad you could make it!

Hey thanks! Now we just wait on OP! We got here on time, but me made the thread a little early

Well hopefully he didnt leave before we got here... he hasn't said anything to either of us....

my bedroom is a beach? cool

Well it isn't looking good... but he knew we were coming tonight so I have faith

Alright I'm gonna go play some games, I'll check back every so often, lets try and keep it alive

Tell her to bend over and see if she has a buttplug in...
Then pull said buttplug out with my teeth

Attached: 1581623728138.png (499x500, 274K)

Damn she’s good looking, name?

SHIT MYSELF AND START MASTURBATING FURIOUSLY.

I honestly dont remember if OP ever told me, but he has even hotter chicks to post if he ever comes back
Sounds good.

So what's up with you?

Chillin, playing the bleeding edge beta. It was kind of a shit day at work today. You?

Playing some league. Work was alright for me, though I was looking forward to this all day and OP is nowhere to be seen

Lol I was looking forward to this all day too, oh well.

Let's hold out hope

wonder why tf there's a beach in my bedroom

That house wrecker knocked down the fucking walls?

She is pretty hot, I'd totally bang her daughter.

It looks worse by the minute lol. Did we tell him the right time?? Lmfao maybe we're the assholes here.

I tried to check the archive to see but it's down... anyway I doubt we both gave him the wrong info..

I think its not happening man

Bro what the hell. Does he really do this whole leaving that that much?

No... this is a recent thing unfortunately