I hate my girlfriend Cred Forums

Here’s why

>We have been together for 2 years now.
>everything has been great she sends nudes she wants sex with me all the time
>we fuck all the time
>she’s trustworthy as hell.
>she makes me food always does shit for me
>literally wide material.
>she even suggests anal when she son her period which I declined because poop on dick is gross.
>she was a virgin and anal virgin when I met her (gonna get over poop dick fear eventually)
Then it turns bad
>one day she just starts talking and everything she says is just dumb to me
>she says the stupidest Shit if we have an argument
>nothing is ever her fault always an “accident” or she didn’t mean to
>she is lazy and lays in bed most of the day
>she makes me lazy
>she gets way to fucking mad like evil mad when something upsets her.

She’s fucking perfect in every other way though. She’s got a 10/10 body, abs, perfect in every way. But just can’t stand her anymore. What do?

Attached: 4BBABC2D-BA23-4679-8A68-352D6FCED37E.jpg (849x850, 69K)

Honeymoon phase is over. Your body was releasing chemicals to your brain to make you less critical of her long enough for you to fuck her and reproduce with her.

Now that time is over and you can see clearly. Just dump her and find a new girl that will give you that initial love high for a while.

I don't know

i just experienced this exact thing OP. what i did? i snapped when started saying dumb shit and starting an argument over nothing, called her a stupid fucking IDIOT, etc. and left her ass immediately. if you arent happy, or shes making you miserable, and she wont listen to you. just gtfo.

when she started saying dumb shit*

im not awake yet sorry for incoherentness

Had the same situation user. Leave her and find someone new. Don’t go back to her either if you don’t find someone right away. No old hoes 2020/ever

Just stick with anime.... its not worth it

I actually love her though, she’s just so damn bitchy. I enjoy her but just enjoy her when she acts like that

Weigh the pros and the cons OP. Maybe try talking to her about it. If she fails to accept her own problems then it's probably better to dip out.

>she makes me lazy

Sack the fuck up and get some priorities to start grinding on

dubs and this is the new "black guy that wants to move away from his small town but he's on probation" pasta

Attached: 1581652668112m.jpg (683x1024, 83K)

How can I be lazy and lay in bed most days and have abs? Pls tell me secret.

I have to force her to gym

sounds like you grew up and realized shes a fuck buddy but not good for living with. ditch her and find someone more mature. but also post nudes we wanna see.

Why not just tell her the things you dont like before you break up with her since you actually like her

Ok bet lemme get em off my flash drive

Eh she’s just annoying.

I feel you if shes not worth it hit it a few more times then get out there boi

I hate your girlfriend too! For a fee. If you know what I mean. Heh. Heh.

Attached: 1581897135533.png (304x447, 210K)

Wait about a month and observe what she does. Does something awful? Note it down. Does something good? Note it down. Also make sure to ignore menial things when she's on her period. So after the month or so if her wrongs really outweighs all else then either dump her or slowly work through them, that is if they aren't inexcusable

Faggot. You just described 90% of everyone women in the world. Fuck, you're green as fuck. You obviously need to go experience life more.

Like if she cheats on you or talks down to waiters/waitresses then just dump her