Be me, 21 and junior in college

>be me, 21 and junior in college
>just got out of long term relationship of 2 years or so last year
>meet cute freshman girl (let’s call her A) this past fall semester, start dating
>similar interests in music, movie tastes, other interests
>sex is really good, she’s into ddlg which is a huge kink of mine
>like her a lot
>used to use condoms every time fucking with old gf because she was paranoid, but after a couple weeks with A she tells me she’s on bc and trusts me so I don’t have to wear them
>fuck for the first time without condoms and it’s great
>still pulling out
>after a month or so, she asks me to creampie her
>nervous but do it anyway because it sounds great
>panic for a week after until her period comes
>eventually get used to creampieing her
>dumping loads in her daily
>last week she texts me saying she has to talk to me about something
>meet up & she tells me she hasn’t had her period in a month, took a test and she’s pregnant
fuck guys, I didn’t want this to happen but nutting inside was just too good, what should I do? pic related btw

Attached: 387CDD44-B923-43AA-B8F2-B920CA89AD49.jpg (838x1628, 139K)

show ass

Keep butting in her till that kid comes then raise it and continue to nut in her after. Or just leave. Lol tell her ur not ready to be a dad yet and ask if shes will have an abortion or give it up for adoption. If I was you though I'd just give up

Fetus Deletus

Periods be crazy on the pill. Try not to worry about it until you have to. Also, show ass.

I like a more athletic build but that pussy looks right and tight. Any face or ass?

Please just an hero

OP is a retard

Attached: 0tzuyk6t61d31.jpg (720x555, 33K)

Woman are too stupid to take a single pill a day.

>convince her to abort it
>use protection in the future
>live a normal happy life

may as well keep enjoying the freedom of nutting in her now that she's knocked up

/thread

try to convince on the abortion. If she says no.. i mean, enjoy a hot chick + kid that is yours? Could be worst.. your ass could of fucked some fat ugly bitch and got her pregnant.

You're a fucking dumbass for at least not pulling out. Abort if neither of you want it, obviously this shit ain't rocket science

learn your lesson for nutting in a girl. That shit is like coke and much like coke will fuck your life up.

idk man never really thought about abortion before. but also I feel like I don’t know her too well and she seems really young? she had just turned 18 when we first met

Attached: 821C86BA-00C9-44C2-A2F8-4EA9D03AAE8E.jpg (348x669, 33K)

RUN user, RUN!! MOVE STATES OR PROVINCES, WHICHEVER FUCKING COUNTRY YOU'RE IN. YOU'RE NOT READY FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO COME IN NINE MONTHS IF YOU STAY. PACK YOUR SHIT AND FUCKING RUN!!!!!!!!

>Abort it
>Keep fucking without a condom

Unless she fucked up her birth control or took an antibiotic, she should not have become pregnant. I fucked without a condom for 13 years and never had a pregnancy scare.

fuck black niggers

discord*gg/3jncRr

I’ve had to deal with this scenario before.

Fortunately the period was just late and she wasn’t pregnant.

But for a brief period I thought was fucked as you. And I came to this conclusion:

Abort your own living offspring, a boy/girl who will love his/her father, and forever regret it.

OR

Have the baby and raise it.

OR

Convince her to adopt out (really f’ing unlikely).

You could be a real cunt and claim you’re not convinced it’s yours and accuse her of being a whore (which may actually be true).

But yeah. Best option is number 1, but when you’re in the decision makers seat that’s a hard fucking decision.

I hope for your sake you’re in CA or something where A is just as likely to exercise her own womanly self-determination and make the decision for you.

Either way, welcome to the grown up world where sex makes babies. You big fuckwit.

If it's good. It's good.

Attached: source (14).gif (713x651, 864K)

Abortion isn't as expensive as you likely think, the only hurdle is how you both feel about it. It can also be kept on the relative down low is you two care what others think.

youre both pretty reeted get an abortion please

>I didn't want this to happen but nutting inside was just too good

Sorry OP but you're retarded. The sad fact is that your IQ has been passed down to a new generation.

You have 3 options:
>Try to convince her to have an abortion
>Run away like a nigger
>Face your consequences and raise your mentally disabled son

You knocked her up with impeccable timing though. It's soon enough so that you won't be able to graduate, and late enough so that you'll drop out with the most student loan debt possible.

Either way your life is completely fucked financially and there is absolutely no way you are retiring before 65 years old. That's assuming you don't blow your brains out in a cheap motel in 7 years.

Attached: 1580440651448.jpg (637x720, 66K)

Your saving grace user is that many pregnancies end in miscarriage in the first 3 months.

If you’re a praying man, I’d be praying for that one.

OP pic looks about 15

>don’t know her too well
>creampie her

Fuck me. We really need some of those 1920s conservative values to come back.

Let’s all welcome your new offspring into the world - some guy with no father figure so will probably become a criminal. Or some girl with no father figure so will have massive daddy issues and be the neighbour whore (like her mom).

>circleoflife.mp3

Just establish that you need to finish your degree. How she handles the pregnancy is up to her.