Why don't you have an autistic gf?

Why don't you have an autistic gf?

Attached: 1576699008455.webm (720x1280, 1.04M)

>Doing "funny" shit for the camera
>OMG so quirky and autistic like me ;)
kys op.

who dat.

Why do you give a shit? Lilly faggots like you are pathetic. You sound like you would perfer a website like Grindr.

Because I have an autistic wife. Word of advice: it can be really draining.

I find women too opaque and difficult to read to begin with, where she phrases things as questions but really they're instructions.
>"Are you tired user?"
which really means
>"Take me home now."
Now imagine that with an autistic girl, where she can't even express herself. Worse than that, when she has difficulties with her girlfriends, you have to sit there and counsel her and pretend that she was in the right, even though a typical girl would fucking realize that's NOT how things work and that she was asking for it.
>Why are they so mean user?
BECAUSE THEY'RE WOMEN!
>geez autismo gf, I don't know, maybe they're just jealous and this isn't standard behaviour that you see all the fucking time and you need to wake up to it you goddamn autismo

I too am autistic and other autists who are worse than me set off my anxiety triggers.
Plus we'd both be too awkward to approach.

LOL

thanks fellow gay man

Already did. Sucks. Not worth it if you're already a sperglord or even a normie tier highfunctioning nigger. Drags you down if she doesn't like to go out or try new things.

I do.

Attached: original (2).gif (500x356, 1020K)

This. Nice get. Who knows, maybe one already met one's half orange but both were too much of spergs to make a move.

perhaps/
I'm pretty sure that has happened to me cause one girl maybe likes me but neither of us can properly introduce ourselves and shit so we can't make a move kek.
I know two autistic guys in this situation. One never leaves the house and is a NEET who posts on discord about how horny they are and the other is a responsible adult with a fulltime job. They're both nice guys I just don't see it lasting if they move in together.

Yea, sucks when you know there's mutual attraction but at the moment you don't know how to approach without fucking up. And sperg chicks, like all women are really horny, ex would wake me up occasionally with a bj to go again after having slept for 2 hours.

>this webm

boner repellent in 720x1280 video form

Attached: 1415965846624.png (277x287, 150K)

eh it's not too bad cause I'm not super into her but she's cute. Idk if it would work anyway the first time I spoke to her was me correcting her and her friends on the yugioh meta (overheard them saying Jinzo was such a good card it was broken, despite it never being played in a competitive list for years).

eh it's not too bad cause I'm not super into her but she's cute. Idk if it would work anyway the first time I spoke to her was me correcting her and her friends on the yugioh meta (overheard them saying Jinzo was such a good card it was broken, despite it never being played in a competitive list since like 2007).

woops didn't realise that posted twice after I changed it....

Attached: 1577083856319.jpg (200x200, 5K)

I did

she was a dumb slut that thought she was a dog/dragon hybrid

I didn't even fuck her because it felt like I was taking advantage of a child

never again

because I don't talk to people

Attached: feet.jpg (510x680, 39K)

Lel checked
With autismos first impressions are never good, but don't really matter much. Usually they come off as really cold or condescending, and as a guy its not a big deal to be an asshole any way.

true.

just cause shes autistic doesnt u mean u have a chance virgin

I feel this one man.

>28 years old
>be engaged
>she has ADD and has an emotional support dog, etc
>be a very relaxed and low energy person
>sometimes I want to break it off just because of how much she annoys me

I love her to bits but holy shit does she get on my nerves some days, and she doesn't have the capacity to realize she is being annoying. The worst is when I come off as cold to her when I really just want my space.

cause i can't talk to women

Show dick and timestamp or fuck off bitch boi

Cause autistic people are fucked in the head and/or are just losers looking for attention. Autism isnt a personality, your just a shitty awkward person who needs to grow up and cope with life like an adult.
People with actual autism dont wear it like some badge thats gonna get them a promotion in life or attention

I do have one

Not even the "autistic" ones who wear mismatched clothes and shitty coloured hair. They are pieces of shit and even you should have a chance at on eof those garbage bags

Let’s see the tits

The same reason I don't have a non autistic gf.

Sauce please

I already do. It's really chill since we're both uncomfortable around other people. She doesn't want big outings or anything like that. She mostly just wants me to come over to hug her and kiss her.

Hehe so random :) Isn't she so random and weird? :)

Who hurt you faggot?