Hello, Cred Forums. Femanon here

Hello, Cred Forums. Femanon here.

My ex boyfriend and I were talking again recently, but he ended up ghosting and blocking me. I come to find out today that he has a new girlfriend.
However, she's not even a real girl. She's one of those diseased "transgenders." "She" has a penis.

Am I not woman enough? I don't get how these degenerates are somehow replacing our natural femininity. I feel hurt, mostly.

Attached: pinkfemanon.gif (909x890, 367K)

lol'd

you know the drill...

I'm sorry that you found ou your fuckboi ex is gay.Go let a nice white impregnate you and everything will be better.

>Femanon
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: D6ng7ApU8AA7eTy.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>When a man's ass is better than your pussy

Damn.

Attached: 1581277521228.gif (300x224, 631K)

I know, I usually would but I'm hurt right now. Sorry, guys.

Hey baby. You like jazz?

I’m going to go along with this larp, just because it’s amusing to think of how fucking shitty a bitch would have to be in bed for a guy to leave for a he-she.

Kik quahp for a new bf

Why should I go get pregnant by some random tard and have more of my desirable femininity stolen from me? Fuck that.

TITS OR GTFO

U get attention when we get nipples u cunk

show benis or fuck ov

Attached: selfaware.png (389x105, 6K)

>men are better women than women
laughing at you right now.

Yeah he's probably going through some shit, I seriously doubt its a "you" thing that made him into trannies.

He probably has issues that he's working through. I had something similar happen to me where my gf became a f to m trans. I was thinking I messed her up so bad I made her want to be a man but thinking back on it the signs were there that she was struggling with this issue. Don't let this get too you too much user.

Tits or gtfo

Thank you. I keep thinking it's somehow my fault.

post desirable femininity

Attached: tenor.png (640x360, 253K)

How did you find out?

No one will love you more when your past your "desirable femininity" than your white grandchildren.Literally no one.

No man want's to raise another mans kids let alone run up on some pussy that's been used up to that point.

Mutual friends.

Date to marry. Marry to have children. Have children to honor God and your forefathers. Become the matriarch of your family and begin the next 5 generations. Nothing is being stollen but the unhappiness that comes from a life unfulfilled.

Fake femanon confirmed.

stolen, dumb conservative

You're saying it like he's killed someone or something. People fuck whatever they want, get over it and it has nothing to do with you. Shockingly.

Just cuz I'm curious how you describe your features and body figure? Maybe that has something to do with it.

kek

Attached: 1550354616819.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Snitches get stitches kek

Where ya from gurl

retarded larper kill yourself

Maybe you problem is you feel entitled to love because of your "desirable femininity". You need to actually be desirable to the person you want. In your case it didn't work out. Find someone better and try again. Having a personality and being outgoing usually helps

I am slightly overweight, like 5'8" 190 pounds. D cup tits and I wear a size 20 in pants.

>knows the drill of tits or gtfo
but calls faggot trannies this
>She's one of those diseased "transgenders." "She" has a penis.

faggot op detected

Probably has nothimg to do with you

But this is Cred Forums, so he was tired of your crazy shit and the crazy bs of women in general so he went for cute trannies where he get a pretty gf, who is less annoying than a real girl, is submissive and always wants sex.

Not stolen, but likely influenced
So many women in their late 30's regret not settling down. Don't end up the wine aunt/cat lady. Your life could have so much more value.

>190
>size 20

unless you have extra T H I C C wide hips than this is way off. 5'8 190 is like size 12

Hormones make trans girls have finished sex drives

Nevermind, I don't want tit pics now. Carry on.

>Size 20
>slightly

>desirable

What are your features then? You got long hair? Are you black or white? Ect?

New /b
No rules

Lupchan_.org/b

Attached: 577BAD98-379B-478D-8FCF-808F21F9ECC8.jpg (750x600, 74K)

My hips are 48".

Shut the fuck up you larping faggot

White and pale, grey eyes, long black hair.

No wonder he left you then
Jesus fucking christ

I'll take "Shit that didn't happen" for $200.

Attached: 317 (2).png (600x601, 134K)

im loling dude good bait
>48"
>size 20
>190
pick one

Attached: Levi's-Women's-Plus-Size-Perfectly-Slimming-Pull-On,-Dark-Delight,-Size-20-Plus.jpg (600x600, 41K)

The "girl" he left me for looks like an oompa loompa. I guess he's a chubby chaser, but this "woman" is at least 300 pounds.

TITS OR GTFO CUNT

Pant sizes are different per company. I should have just left my measurements.

post pic with timestamp, blur face if ya want

should just drop a pic of T H I C C

LARPing as awoman is so fucking simple.

>I know
>I usually would
>I'm hurt now
>Sorry

HAHHAAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!

Attached: 1524886742195.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

How good are you at bed? Got any kinky fetishes?

Nice Cred Forumsait

Attached: 1515196782590.jpg (633x772, 191K)

Yes.

OP is Fake and Gay

Attached: discust.jpg (750x692, 49K)

timestamp of covered tits at least or
covered pussy with panties