My BBW FWB blowing my cock. Anyone want to see her fat saggy tits?

My BBW FWB blowing my cock. Anyone want to see her fat saggy tits?

Attached: ohmy.jpg (1840x3067, 408K)

lol tiny dick

Yes

looks slightly below average. the slampig looks huge making it look even smaller tho

just post it op

Projection

If her tits are anything like that small dick, I'd just be disappointed anyway. I'll pass.

Your dick is perfectly fine OP. It’s just a shame you cant have a massive, perfect cock like the absolute shaggers on here telling you that you have a small one.....telling you this while on Cred Forums. Instead of using that “big cock” to fuck a real live girl. KEK.

Also, her lips look like dick sucking perfection!!

I like her freckles, even if they are probably fake.
Looks like she sucks a good dick.

post more of her

Nope just facts fag

More

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-29-05-56-39.jpg (625x804, 57K)

Small Average eh it still gets sucked daily.

>pretty much what I expected.
I like her lips and face much better

Attached: checkemanimated.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

Yea she did e girl make up for me. and she really does.

Any more if they lips??

Of**

yea I got a other from the same session camera is shitty though hold on

post please

I second this....

Attached: 20200215_122002~2.jpg (1840x3264, 765K)

if you're wasting time blacking out her eyes don't bother man, there's millions of broads possted here daily and no one cares denough to even try doxxing her.

Little pee pees unite!! Chodelies gotta watch out for da other chodelies

He’s got a point OP. Also, if I knew that girl I’d be like “That Amanda that I went to school with”. The black line isn’t doing much lol

Very nice. Get yourself a better camera though. 4K pics of her lips covered in cum would be appreciated.

Does she do hot eye contact when sucking?
I'd like to see her looking at the camera

Hahahaha the fact you’re taking time out of your “busy” day to slag other males for having a small penis....says way more about your cock size than OPs. What must it be like to live a life like yours user :( Jesus, if I where you I’d just end it all.

Its for her sake she just doesn't want eyes online. I told her the same but eh whatever

here is a cream pie I gave her

Attached: 20200123_082419.jpg (2448x3264, 492K)

Yes constantly. She's my toy does whatever I tell her. maybe we'll do a request thread tonight.

I’ve just started a thing with a girl like this. Fucking amazing having a girl that just wants abused. Asked me to piss on her face. Ex Gf was ok in bed but vanilla as fuck.

the chances of her ever seeing or know you posted them are less than getting struck by lightning like 20 times dude.
got any better shots of her creamy pussy?
Does she let you do anything you want to her sexually?

lol chodelie? nice. gonna keep that one. i get way harder when i actually fuck. plus I got an upward curve that hits a good spot for her.

Yea i got another. she lets me do most things anal, any role play I want, toys, other guys, girls, she loves to be chocked slapped and shoved tho

What spilled out.

Attached: 20200123_082413.jpg (1509x3059, 489K)

What a fat pig.

She likes being demeaned.

Mooooar.

Her name start with J? Looks familiar as fuck

More pussy now

What's wrong with her eyes