My dad is dying. I hate the motherfucker for abusing me and my mom. I want to cremate him and do something to his ashes...

My dad is dying. I hate the motherfucker for abusing me and my mom. I want to cremate him and do something to his ashes. I'm not very creative so what would you do to his remains?

Attached: 88344325-3ae1-4dc3-84a7-927a8f556f5e..jpg (400x300, 21K)

It wont make you feel better. If anything, it'll make you feel like shit.

Abusers want to control their victims.

Doing something to his ashes will forever cement the fact that he has emotional control over you, even when dead.

The ultimate act would be to do nothing, because he doesnt control you.

Own your own narrative.

Hmmm I know in New England gravestones that face backwards (west?) Were a kind of fuck you back in the day.

In Rome a body left out for the animals to eat, not given a proper burial would be dammed (Antigone).

You could always have ashes made into reef material and sunk to the depths or shot to space if you wanted him gone...

Idk I'd probably stop wearing the KKK hood and hating women first.maybe try therapy before performing symbolic rituals on a pile of dust.

Fuck em.

Jizz in them then mail the whole lot to baron trump.

Just dump them in a public urinal in the shittiest part of town.
Your dads ashes will get pissed on by junkies and niggers for a few weeks.

Choose your own legacy. It's for you to decide.

Attached: snake.jpg (530x530, 35K)

Attached: 1543544790_evil.jpg (432x330, 46K)

have them turned into ink and have it tattooed into a big cock on

's lower back because he has TDS and will accomplish nothing in life, die alone, and bring up/force politics in every conversation possible.

also this.

Wow youre a scumbag hes your father you ungrateful little shit

Ok boomer.

Literally. This just dump the fuckers corpse somewhere to rot. Or better yet leave him now so he can die alone

kek'd hard i didn't expect that dick to go there

Fuckin lolz the only funny reply itt

Ok incel

imagine samefagging this incredibly unoriginal comment. Are you kathy griffin? lmfao

Cum jar but add your dads ashes.

Would have been funny if it wasn’t for the faggot reddit spacing.

Then mail it to baron trump!

samefag

>not samefagging
>calm down pepe
>idk who that is i am not boomer

yeah this

If you're gonna do it to em you gotta commit and go all the way lulz

Not samefag you fuckwit.
Stop being salty cos no one liked your stupid ideas.

We got a samefag nazi ITT

The tattoo thing is funny but instead tattoo the pic on your ass then mail a pic to Baron Trump!

Y'ever wonder why the KKK thinks it's ok to post here? Me too fam, me too.

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-122546~2.png (1440x1172, 110K)

OP maybe just put a little in an envelope and mail it to Barron with a note that says one day this will be your dad cheer up little retard. 8D

Yeah I fucken hate the samefag nazis.
They should be banned if they are proved wrong.

Made me kek

This, but jizz a bit in there as well so Barron knows you still love him.

Impeccably based

I know one of them ain't me but I can bet at least 3 of these are you. Lmao.

Attached: nicetryidiot.png (582x143, 7K)

Have your mom piss in the ashes and make them into a little statue of a KKK guy and then send him to the Preeminent Minotaur of Lesser Georgia and then Barron will probably take a bite of it at their next meeting?

dfdsfdsfds

three are, but that’s hardly samefagging when you’re not replying to your own posts. That’s called participating in a thread.

I bet out of all the posts in this thread someone has posted more than one; that's what samefagging is right? I've only been here since yesterday.

I wouldn't do shit because I am not one for pissing off the dead.

snort it! kek

Why not get your revenge now, while he is still alive?

Holy shit what a cringe samefag. Just quit posting, there is a reason you have no friends and your parents hate you.

Nope! Adhere to the KKK rule of one post per poster per thread.

(now that he's gone we can post however we want k?)

The ultimate disrespect for him would be to just not give a shit about his remains.

Samefagging is more when you so obnoxious shit like replying to your post pretending to be someone else. faggotry like that.

Attached: 2A94A0DC-E67F-4B53-B86C-08A5B9CA379D.png (866x900, 387K)

Nah you're just samefagging for attention go back to mlp faggot

Your mom loved muh dick last night nigga

Stop samefagging faggot.

>go back to /mlp/
Op should write that in his jizz letter to Barron

Look can everyone who is samefagging just put their hand up pl0x

Yeah I hate trump too, you're still cringe for samefagging your terrible idea of cumming on the ashes. Your heart is beating fast and your adrenaline is rushing for getting called out on your cringery.

Dont even hold a funeral for him. Just let him be burised, forget about all the shit people do to respect the loved ones who are dead etc.

BTFO? Better double down!

Never post here again, Kletus K Klansman. You're embarrassing.

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-124104~2.png (1440x947, 99K)

Have you considered making ice cream with your dads ashes?

Attached: 8652831C-B04B-4D3F-A0AF-AFE9CCF33434.jpg (640x772, 51K)

Yeah a little jizz never hurt a retard.

Attached: 0A28E669-3B2E-424C-81F7-DBAF578A7584.png (563x719, 129K)

it's really just 1 dude sperging out over his cum ashes being sent to a 10 yr old being considered weird

You already got btfo on this, Barron-stan

the KKK all vote for trump you lying faggot. Stop samefagging your samefag shit.

No my cum ashes idea was a good idea stop hating on it you fucking moron. FUCK BARON.

I will defend Barron's honor. Nobody will ever say to cum in some cremains and send them to him on my watch. No I will not just get over it and lil with the others. It is disgusting and I don't want to think about Barron licking cum ashes out of his dad's asshole ok?!? Do not think about that! Please! Do not!

>really just one butthurt trumptard getting emotional
Ftfy

The cum ashes idea was the best idea so far. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Let the other guy continue to reeeee and play Cred Forums security officer.

No it's not you're fucking cringe. Leave children alone.

Lmfao

the dude sperging hates trump. he's not a trumptard. he wants to mail cum ashes to baron trump.

Barron will appreciate the gift! It will be just like his daddy used to make for him!

Nah the dude sperging is the KKK faggot who is reeeing cos Barron is going to get a load of cum ashes in the mail.

There is a way to curse souls in the afterlife using parts of them, or even their ashes.

Let your hate flow, your rage burst, and meditate upon it. The ritual will come to you. It doffers fpr every person.

Be warned though. Curses have a way of attaching you to the person you hate. They will keep popping up in your life. They will continue to haunt you as long as you curse them.

It is best to let go. If he is such a bad person, his own regrets will get him in the next world. That world is the same place we go in our dreams. It is entirely our construct. If we have unresolved issues, they will manifest until dealt with. And that can be quite unpleasant, since you don't wake up.

Can op still jizz on them and mail them to a ‘special’ person?

actually lolling at this being a real thing that KKK boy is mad about

how do you get like that XD

Sure. But that act itself may be a type of curse. Just beware your own intentions.

Oh yeah dude that's totally the cursing ritual. You have to pick a short retard though or it won't work.

Bake his ashes into a terrible cake, and dump it in the gutter.

Turn him into a dildo and fuck yourself in the ass with him, that'll show him.

%triforce

>’special’
Lmfao

I like the cum ashes ideas, but include a letter telling Barron it’s an exclusive maga lip balm.

>yfw your dads ashes last resting place is on trumps dick

I'm dying Squirtle

Yeah alright that’s fucking funny,

>hate dad for beong a dick
>how can i be a dick to dad
gj user, just confirmed yourself retard.

Make a living relative of his drink the ashes

Pretty it into pills and sell em to college kids saying it's molly or some shit

Mix them with potassium nitrate and sugar and make a massive smokebomb

press*

Cred Forums space program

Put it in a spoon with some water. Boil with a lighter then inject into your arm.

I understand the feeling of needing to do something for closure.
Whenever you take a dump, sprinkle a few ashes on it before flushing.

Forgive him and let it go?
Look on the bright side you can always get a curio cabinet and spit on the jar every time you walk by it.

>hey look i have more than one IP! am i funne?

Kek uniornically this

Beat him to death yourself, then make a funeral with only your mom invited and talk shit about him on the speech, then dump kick the jar into the sea

shove them up your butthole

/thread
We are taking your word that he was "abusive". For all we know he probably told you you couldn't play Fortnite as much and go outside and play...and you consider that abuse.
Protip: You'd be fucking dead and unable to bitch about your faggot problems if he didn't fuck your mother

Yeah listen to this painpig Trumper. It's good to be abuses and you probably we're abused as bad as he was anyway.