I'm going to spare you 2 hours of your life so you don't have to suffer through the same shit I did

I'm going to spare you 2 hours of your life so you don't have to suffer through the same shit I did.

>There's a bunch of clones of original people living in the underground tunnels
>The original people are the evil ones all along
>The clones have to kill the original people, there's millions of them
>The movie ends with all the clones holding hands stretching across America
>It takes 40 minutes of this 2 hour shiftfest to even get to any action what so ever

Attached: US.png (1440x810, 860K)

>watching a movie with niggers as the main characters
You played yourself

Jordan Peele is a talentless hack.

Get Out was pretty good

I saw it about 6 months after it came out and everyone was blowing it up so I had high expectations. Nope, it was a garbage "horror" movie with dumb humor throughout it

The fuck are you on about? It was so poorly written a high schooler already knows how to critique it.
"blah blah, repeats itself constantly blah blah no plot, blah blah, premise can't be said without spoiling plot"
The fuck is wrong with you? Us is much better, but doesn't graduate to anything more than made-for-dvd.

>expecting anything good from a horror movie
You're a fuckin idiot.

Attached: 1544085261464.jpg (350x468, 27K)

It’s normie casual dog shit just like get out.

your worthless soul is made for dvd
unironically the best movie of the last decade

the white supremacist government was cloning black people and putting the clones into a bunker to test the genetics absent of their material conditions

this experiment went awry

I thought Get Out was at least kind of interesting. It was obviously about whitey holding the black man down but compared to US... US was unwatchable.

Wait. Those of you who liked Get Out; are you American? Those of you who didn't: are you not American?
Perhaps I realized why I hate the film.

personally I'm neither american nor non-american nor have i watched Get Out nor have I not watched Get Out

if you disagree you are gay

Dada is anti dada

death to dada

long live dada

*fires pistol into the gathered crowd*

I think I'm in love.
I wrote you a poem.

The duck snail goo is horrible
I file this under go broke
my mother isn't like Jam my fingernails
I am lizards

I'm Noah

Imagine being this mad that a black man wrote a good horror movie.

Who cares if someone's black? Do you? Fuckin' racist.

Poor wittle racist butthurt cause a nigga has done more than he ever will

Jordan Peele sold his soul to make shitty propaganda.

Suck his dick. That'll make em real mahd.

They didn't mention Bernard Rose. Jordan Peele is a funnier joke than anything he stole from Chapelle the last 10 years. Look at his wife.

It was an alright movie. It wasn't as great as people were making it out to be, it never had that "oomph" that scifi movies should give you. Best part of the movie was that scene with that "I got 5 on it" remix playing