We live in an infinite apartment block

>We live in an infinite apartment block

Public announcement.

Floors 66,638 through 66,534 is under quarantine.
Do not attempt to access these floors.
Attempts to do so will be lead to punishment.

ANY communication with floors 66,596 through 66,582 is forbidden.
Any communication will lead to harsh punishment.

As you were. Good day.

Attached: Infinite.jpg (960x720, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/gifs/theweeknd-the-weeknd-live-for-J47mv9C49KN8sVwL20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like mainland china

btw. its the ponte tower in south africa
known to be a hotspot for crime.
all the niggers in there throw their trash downwards

Attached: rubbish.jpg (1020x817, 241K)

>Floors 66,638 through 66,534 is under quarantine.

Good thing I live 3 1/2 miles above those floors. What is it this time?

Nothing to worry about, tenant. Carry on with your daily doings. If you have some free time coming up, why not enjoy a trip to a aquarium or a a good book.

THIS IS AN ALL RESIDENTS NOTICE.

the intercom system will be tested today. You will hear tones between 15KHz and 20KHz at intensities between 80db and 120db throughout the day with increasing duration, pitch and intensity and the day continues.

All complaints can be directed to your sector's designed complaint receptical.

Thank you,

-Comm Maintenance Director A887

THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WALLS AAAAAA

There is nothing to see here, nothing is happening.
Please return to your homes.

A floor in a building is roughly 9 feet tall.
66,638 floors in 599,742 feet.
Which is 113.6 miles.
Building up would be impossible
Building down equally impossible.

Resident, thank you for notifying us. We have assigned you a ticket number for tracking purposes.

TKID 294994031113-∆

Priority: Delta

Please follow self quarantine procedures and a maintenance team will arrive shortly. Your estimated time for service is [STACK OVERFLOW ERROR].

Thank you for using the automated service selector.

80db to 120db??

Attached: 1581711327227.jpg (406x345, 22K)

Wow, finally see you guys again. was worried about you. I was in your discord for like 1 day and then left. I still think its an interesting world you guys are building. Movie when?

Only with earth-universe-physics on a planet with earth-gravity.

floor 638 (virus lab) here, we are having a problem with the light system, we need someone able to repair it as soon as possible; we have many virus in stocks and they could get free if the conrol system crashes. BE QUICK

You would need near zero gravity to overcome the shear weight of 113 miles of building pushing down on the first floor.

Is there a discord for this?

With earth-galaxy-physics...yes. So what?

Looks like we got ourselves one of those "the wirld is finite guys! Just look up, and you can see the curvature, which mens there is an end! See the truth, the governement is lyong to us!!!" retards here. Fuck off, mate.

My water isn't working. When will it be fixed?

[Traceback data on inquiry]
Resident: 723-092332
Floor: 15214
Room: 55471A

HEALTH AND WELLBEING NOTICE

All relevant personel have vacated floor 638 and it is no longer accessible via walkway, express elevator or regular elevator.

Electrical services are currently being rerouted to bypass this floor.

Services such as comms, ventilation and water are scheduled to be rerouted in the next 22 hours.

Remember all relevant personel have vacated he floor.

Thank you.

-Health and wellness committee

Can someone remind me what floor the brothel is on? tryna get my dick sucked

Attached: 634fc7589ecb8b3229528763c2a246a1--cowboy-hats-cowboys.jpg (236x236, 8K)

I will serve our kind. I may be a retard but I will help us find out what this thing is. I will attach a Camera to my head and then jump into the void. The live feed will be visible at: giphy.com/gifs/theweeknd-the-weeknd-live-for-J47mv9C49KN8sVwL20 Okay guys I am jumping now, everythings setup. We will see each other on the other side!

With all galaxy physics.

Floor 3

You're right, meant universe.

I'm starting to think this is about mind control

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 259K)

Pretty sure it was 32298

Make sure you bring a ration card with a rank of B7 or higher.

Nearly got my ass kicked last time and they took most of my water tokens for the month instead.

im on floor, 69,420, how long will it take me to get down there?

Attached: cat.jpg (540x545, 27K)

I'm going to the roof!

post the discord someone pl0cks

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_startswithabang_files_2016_11_999px-Nasa_blue_marble.jpg (960x984, 217K)

Just jump?

Attached: 1580485825666.jpg (480x477, 22K)

The elevator is broken. I reckon about 6 days. Don't forget your wallet.

Good luck. I will be monitoring you closely

Attached: 5KGgu.gif (480x271, 1.96M)

Do a flip!

I wish I could live like that and just throw my garbage at the niggers.

No matter what happens our how degenerate it might be it is still millions time better then living in L.A. or any suburb on the planet

Do you have a ticket I'd like this guy?

I have terminal access and can look it up for you

Hey, can anyone come here to dispose of a body? I'm on floor 931 and someone plummeted from the top floors, there's blood and theeth everywhere. Also, I'm requesting for a standard balcony repair kit.

Attached: f3ce553d-0ff8-40a5-9cc7-c30c56d2297c.jpg (958x768, 215K)

more like some sort of scp shit. I'm in.

Put in your requisition with your block captain and wait the standard 3 months.

Flat apartment is real, there are only 4 floors

Attached: 1575285154817.jpg (1024x819, 89K)

Was it this guy? His live feed doesnt show up anymore? :(

Hey rentcucks I haven't paid for my room in two years and no one's done shit about it

Good luck tracing this post, fags

Floor secretary already onto you. You are in crazy trouble.

Hi, can you please consider letting nature take its course? Much of the building wildlife (crows, rats and insects) depends on those who self-terminate for food.

Even allowing for 24 hours before calling the corpse disposal team will help greatly.

Thank you so so so so much,

- Unofficial Wildlife Appreciation Club

Posting from 66,404. There's no toxic substance issue or anything. Just the local cartel cutting up a guy.

There's cobwebs on the door to my floor's office
You're full of shit

*BZZZT* ʰᵉˡˡᵒˀ ᶜᵃn ʸᵒᵘ ḩ̸̛͓̰͔͙̩͚̟̜͊̂͊̊̇̆̎̑̈́͂̔͜͠ȩ̴̞̯̩̺̻̩̻̈a̴̡̧̬̩̻̞͙̹͕̺̜̙͙͌͋̉͌́̏̆̽͋͛̑̒͝r̷̮͌̍̌̐̊͋̀̽̕͘͝ ᵐᵉˀ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖ *BZZTTZ*

Ả̷̝͉̦̠̙͙̙̥̯̎͝Ą̷̹̺̍͌̋͗̓̾͌̆̌͐̈́͛͗͝ͅA̸̧̯̠͇̦̱̟̫̺͙͉̠̬̰͊̓͌͒̓̄̄̓̄́͊͗̕͠ͅḦ̴̫͚̯̬̱̖̪̳̹̻́̈̋̐̚͝ͅG̵͇̘̥̏́T̷̛̙͕̼̪̻̜͎̩͎̺̥̪̣̓̓̓́̓̽̊͜!̴̡̛̟͍͈̉́̍͆̽̆͊͌̍͘͠ ̵̨̛͙͔̪͓̳̪̬̟̮͔͕̗̙̽͐͂̑̕N̶̛͉̖̦̻̟̙͈̘͍̦̬̐͑̈́̈̓̚O̴͎͙̾́̀̉̓̉͋͂͛͘͝͝ ̸̪͔̋̒͘͠N̸̛̛̻͎͐̍̃̆͗͒̓͗̿͋̔̕Ǫ̴̡̻̦̀̿̈́͝͠ ̵͈̝̭͈̘̟́̒͑̄̂̄͆͆̆̈̕̕͜͝N̴̢̘͖̻̩̤̮̠̦̥̾̾̂̐̀͑̈́̉̐̕ͅͅƯ̵͇͚̭̩͑̆̿A̷̛̛̖̔̾̇́̐͋̈͐͋̓͠A̴̭̜̜͎͙̹͍͆͌̒̀̿̓̎̓̕Ọ̴̥̱͎̱̞̘̈́̄͑̈́́̒͌!̵̢̡̮̻̪̹͍̹̭͇͇̗̈́͒̈̀͑̈́̀̓̈́̀̃̔̕͝͠

*BZT* ᶦ nᵉᵉᵈ.....ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʰᶦ*ᵇᶻᵗ*ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵖᵒᵗ..ᵇʳᵘˢʰ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒ*ᵇᶻᶻᶻᶻᶻᵗᶻ*...ᵏᵉʳᵃᵗᶦn....ᵖʰᵒ*ᵇᶻᵗ*...*ᵗᶻᶻᵗ*.ᵒᶦˡ

P̷͉̺͚̘͙͂̊̈̒̀L̷̡̢̛̳͚̻̦͎̖͍̙̩͕͛̏̊̈ͅͅĘ̶̻̇̓͒̐̍̀̎͌A̴̧̨̢͙̭̝͚̳̞̰̜̭͚͕̟͌̈́͗̂Ś̶̩̳͙͔͔̗͈̠̦̠̌̿̇̆͜͜Ē̸͓̣̮͖͕̭͚̱̕,̸̫͆ ̸̱̹̼̥̄̽̔̐͐͘͠Ĥ̷̹͖̦̫̞͍̳̙͚Ẹ̴̢̙̘̱̘̬̼͉̖͒́̕Ļ̵̯̪̭̣̜̭̪͍͔͓̺̓̔͒͂̈̈́̽P̶̙̙̠̣̙͓̺͉͕͋͝!̸̦̻̫̳͎̘͎̀̈́̈̎̓̈́̇̃̕ͅ

The cartels are this up high?
I though we only had to worry about the gangs fighting for the the Atrium on 66,410

Not talking about YOUR floor secretary. I am talking about the higher ups.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
2/17/20
CODE 746: "RESIDENT HEALTH AND SAFETY"

ALL RESIDENTS, PLEASE ADVISE.

Several concerning rumors have made their way to Block Authorities. Let it be known that misinformation is harmful to the status quo and will not be tolerated as per CODE 381: "COMPARTMENTALIZATION OF INFORMATION."

Regarding the rumor that floors 1-240 have been compromised by surface animals: THIS IS FALSE. It is physically impossible for any animals on the surface to have survived the event.

Regarding the rumor that floors 511-519 are being utilized as a death camp: THIS IS FALSE. Travel to these floors has been restricted during construction. Construction is expected to be over very, very soon.

Y'all hippies can feel free to an hero and feed them yourselves
STOP FUCKING WITH THE BURGER DELIVERY CHUTE

Hello? Can you hear me?

This is a restricted channel.

Can you see any markers or indicators of what level of the basement you are on?

Well tell them to send a cleaning crew too, I'm pretty sure half of my neighbors are dead. Or they have some sort of affinity covering their windows in flies.
Also there's a dude that I'm pretty sure just lives in the hallway that keeps shitting in front of the elevator

Gotta keep us guessing I guess

Hey all, can we code this to real multiplayer game? Looks really fun

idk why you would worry about higher ups. it's the downies are crazy, and they will fuck you up.

The longer you linger, the more you miss

I allready started on the idea. Wanna get in touch with the OP. This would be an amazing game.
Maybe a game mode for garrys mod? Or is there another platform for this ?

I wouldn't risk posts like these if I were you. I heard the service made someone drop for something similar

COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD DELTA-C
SECTOR: ORIONS NEW HOPE, CORRIDOR 7,458 SUBPLEX 84,356,742.

DATE: ~Deka 25 20.832 (Non Time Loop)
CONCERN LEVEL: URGENT

Can someone please help me with a few things? I Just moved into floor 6,400,921 via quantum tunneling from Betelgeuse - things are getting pretty bad there.
I can't seem to find my InfiniPlex manual so does anyone know the code to open the blast shields in my apartment? It's pretty dark in here right now and I'm not liking the sounds that seem to be moving through the walls. not like just sound coming from places outside my walls, but like actually traveling around INSIDE the walls. Is the screaming & wailing normal?

Also, my food replicator only makes dead babies which is weird and they're starting to pile up because someone chained the door to the disposal unit closed with a note "Don't Ever Open!" scrawled in blood.
I'd like for someone in maintenance to come down and fix this please!

What does very very soon mean, patience has its limits. I need answers

Bussiness is a'boomin, lads!

Come on down (or up, depending) to Matt Matthew's Mats for Your Flats!

Attached: Make your door stand out a little more.jpg (700x700, 174K)

I knew moving here was a bad idea.
>Commando Tenet time!
Gotta get the hell out'a here! First I have to get past these gangs.
>Grabs 9mm CZ-Sp01
>Puts on USMC camie bottoms & riot gear(arms&legs)
>Grabs bowie knife & riot shield
Time to blow this joint!

*bzzz*Communication to all residents, we are contacting you from the outside *bzzz* The war is over *bzzz* We are coming to get you *bzzz* The experiment is over *bzzz*

I've been working on a circular zipline that will take people from the upper floors and drop them in less time than regular elevators, and at a quarter of the official fare.

Hit me up, I'm currently on floor 93,984 offering rides up to floor 89,000

Attached: iz-1.png (640x501, 279K)

Can anyone near 69,375 get the delivery guy in for me? I've got some "guests" in my home and I don't want them gobbling up my food

-INQUIRY-
What do you mean by "guests"? Elaborate.

I don't believe you.
>Lock & loaded

Is this building on a planet at all? Why not a hollow spoke on a gargantuan wheel-shaped space station?

I don't get your question. The building is infinite. There is nothing else.

in which floors, user?
I'm worried about it

user, in which floor are you?

-82 sucks ass hair I fuckin' hate it here. Why are there so many people!? I mean, the block is infinite, so how can there be so. many. god damn. people here. It smells like barf, piss and ass, and not a single one of these oafs are able keep from bumping into me. How fucking hard is it to just wash yourself and say "sorry".
You want my advice, just sever the block right above floor -82, cause it's nothing but inbred stairwell fuckers and wallrats from here and down. I promise you.

Attached: ¤_¤.jpg (420x259, 23K)

Owner of 25552 here
I need to know any news about near floors
Do you know if 25551 and 25553 are free?

Looky here Clem, we got us a rich guy with his own floor. Maybe we pay floor 25553 a visit and tunnel in through the ducts

>africa
>hotspot for crime

Attached: HandsomeComfortableAsiansmallclawedotter-small.gif (500x376, 852K)

*BZZTZTZZZT*...nᵒʷ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒᵗ ᵒn ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡ'ˢ ᶠᶦʳᵉ*TZT*ᵐᶦˣ...ʷᶦᵗʰ...ˡᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ..*KRRCHCTZZT*ᵃᵈᵈ ᵖᶦnᶜʰᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵏᵉʳᵃᵗᶦn...*KLIK*

Let me know if you're going to do it for the noise: Maybe you're gonna bother me while I'm sleeping

CAMOCБOP ?

Attached: 77686807t_2.png (501x509, 484K)

Skheven scholpily schlups shiz shkaopectate schortly schafter shieating sphaghety soaus.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Do not listen to the whispers on the coms system.
Do not follow instructions given by the whispers.
Report any channels the whispers are heard on.

These rules are for the good of the public. Do your part.

As you were, Good day.

Кaкoй бyдeт тoчный пepeвoд? (What would be an exact translation?)

A self-assemble?
SAMOSBOR?
SELFCOLLECT

Literally this means "to assemble yourself by yourself"

Anyone around floor 1033 have any Dr.Sadface's Frown-be-gone tablets for trade? I have some of the old school P58 black.

Also is the Landlady real? I keep hearing about her through my comms.

B дyшe нe eбy. (I do not fuck in my heart)
Sorry...

Attached: in-the-self-service-store.jpg (600x435, 115K)

25552 here
Do you know in which floor the backrooms can be found?

What’s the discord?

Can the fucker above me please stop cooming? It’s seaping through the floor.

I'm have no idea what you're talking about why would you ask me that

Hello, can anyone hear me?
I came from the outside.
I want to settle in the infiplex.
How do I upgrade from the temporary b communication system to discord infinity systems plan?

Имхo, caмocбop - имя coбcтвeннoe, a oни нe пepeвoдятcя.
Samosbor?

I heard you can find them near the entrance to -10 256, never been under 20 000 tho

'cause i see that you hear something about the Landlady, and i thought that you know also something about the backrooms
too far for me but thanks, i'll consider for future explorations

Mutants are friends, stop Anti-Mutantism.
Just because we eat brains doesn't mean we don't feel.

MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Affecting: Floors 33,547 to 33,912
Regarding: Pest Control

Date: 345/12/76.2 - 345/16/78.7

To all still-living residents within these affected areas, please be advised we will be conducting an intense campaign of targeted chemical and nuclear assaults within these floors to try and contain the outbreak of Sumatran Rat-Money / Xenomorph hybrids plaguing these infected zones.

If you have not escaped the aforementioned floors via the exhaust ducts or empty elevator shafts yet, please use any functioning com-link to request help from the friendly automated InfiniPlex robot assistant.

If you feel you will NOT escape the targeted areas by the time pest control measures will be deployed, please use any form TZ-G-990A at any available form kiosk and fill it out.
This will ensure swift disposal and / or distribution of any belongings of yours possibly surviving the event, and that any pieces of your zombie/hybrid body potentially left remaining after the purge are legally covered for study and use in future vaccinations, military applications.

Thank you and have a great day.

Lol at all you people on the upper floors.

This hellhole on earth is only 55 metric stories tall, and the bottom 5 floors of the centre column are completely filled with garbage. Someone needs to just light a match. This is what niggers do with a skyscraper.

Attached: 250px-Ponte_City_Apartments_(3464450399).jpg (250x365, 24K)

That picture's actually taken from the 7th floor.

>clicks garfield walkie talkie
Floor 1 here!~ does anyone know if it's day or night? Over!

Attached: 583764.jpg (496x500, 60K)

Oxygen is a luxury, peasant.

If this complex is infinite, there is a non-zero chance that at least one apartment is onwed by loli catgirls.

Shall we embark on a crusade to find it? I'm currently on floor 49,876

anybody gonna link that damned discord

I'm sorry, wh𝓪t?

It's actually in South Africa and we dont go in there because it's full of gangs and prostitutes and drug users. Not even the police go close to it. Occasionally a body has to be taken out.

Awe bru! Is jy n afrikaaner?

Heretic! There is no first floor, there is no top floor. There is nothing but the apartment block.

If you're gonna do it be careful to found any thing that can kill you user.
Also, good luck

DAGON IS COMING! AND THIS TIME ITS PERSONAL!!!

Just be careful heard theres guard squads on patrol who are looking for people ascending levels quickly. Whatever you do i don't condone using someone elses swipecard so the administrator can't track your elevator travel.~

Attached: 70e.jpg (680x543, 42K)

Кaк жe зaeбaли пидopaшки, дaжe тyт yжe

Day according to my wall marks over.

ХPЮ ?

Attached: 15804080567390.jpg (1400x993, 876K)

Can confirm me and my roommate skeletor here are from the first floor the laws of physics don't apply after floor 10 down to sublevels for whatever reason. When asked the denizens of sub levels -1 down to -7 (i can't go down any further because i can't reach the door handle and the patrons of the divebar won't help me there) they tell me to to mind my own buissness. Some drunk guy near -6 was sitting in the stairwell and was telling me about something that happened on -12 but he shut up when a group of people walked by to enter -7's bar and i couldn't get any more out of him. Over.~

Attached: s-l400.jpg (300x400, 32K)

Eбaнyтыe, oни видимo зaблoкиpoвaли ccылки нa тpeды, кeк.