Should people with IQ below 100 be banned from public discourse?

Should people with IQ below 100 be banned from public discourse?

Attached: 3.jpg (1279x721, 521K)

no, i love it when trump supporters start hollerin'

How would we ever what you think?

IQ scores are booleny

public discourse no
ubermenschistic technocratic intelligentsia yes

low iq to say u r forced to listen to someone

IQ doesn't determine _what_ you think it determines the speed at which you think, more or less.

Anything >85 is fine

No, because IQ is a retarded way of trying to measure intelligence. Unless you think "standardized tests made by autistic white people on the east coast" is a good measure of anything except how well you fill in bubbles on a scantron sheet.

Most women are below 85 you retard. You want to ban half of the human population from discourse or what?

Talks of lowering IQ tests so less than people, in general all forms of people who just art not up to par, can get into colleges. So keep up w/ when that happens so when they bring this up you know who is being left out exactly.

closer to velocity then speed

thats the point (of reference)

That would drop out president shit for brains. GREAT!!

How about we make faggots (AKA OP) banned from public discourse.

Attached: FAF4B3E6-DA63-4F05-8FD7-4D9DEC8F7C63.jpg (443x446, 87K)

You really think he has a low iq?

hes def below 90 that is for sure

Should people with no legs be banned from foot races?

Should people with no money be banned from buying things?

Should people with no carpentry skills be banned from woodworking?

Some things in the world just take care of themselves. No regulation needed.

Oh, those people in Detroit are trump supporters. That makes sense now.

"I don't like that people have opinions that are different from mine and would like someone to prevent them from expressing them"

That's not an appeal to decency, that's weakness. Stop being a puss puss.

Shut the fuck up femanon, and go back to kitchen.

Well first off, how did you know I was a girl?

Second off, my Sir makes me come here a certain amount per day to make sure I'm properly socialized, so I'll go to the kitchen where I belong later - for now, you're clearly the beta-est neckbeard I ever did see.

You gonna get spanked real hard with this attitude, girl.

Not by you, lol

woke liberals with giant brains are the only ones worthy to speak

As a woman you're suppose to be respectful to all men. You sound like you need some hair pull to put you back in place.

why are you asking to be banned from Cred Forums?

its called 'opt out'

austrian economics

My IQ is 158, dipshit.

Obviously not!
Everyone should be judged equally. Judgement should be based on their actions.

as a submissive I am respectful to one Man, and those he deems worthy of my service. There is nothing about you that makes me believe my Sir would ask me to respect you in any way.

It is a waste of judgement to judge people below 100. They should be removed from public like women, whore useful only for cooking & whoring & making babies.

But Then all the Trump supporters won't be able to make their opinion known

If you're respectful to only one man instead of all men, then you're playing some weird roleplay with your husband or boyfriend. If you truly believe women should serve men, then you should act like that, especially here where you have nothing to lose.

i believe women like myself should serve strong men, you are not one of those.

People aren't going to be happy about not being heard or seen. That will give them too much power. It's true that some people are more valuable than others but that's because they have such qualities.
Besides, IQ isn't everything. We should also be talking about physics. And everything else too, including those two binary counterfeits

Too bad as a woman your IQ is below 100 and your opinions irrelevant. You want to serve strong man, but you can't even recognize one who's treating you as the thing you are - a set of holes only usable for breeding, cleaning and cooking. You're clearly too emotional to embrace the truth.

No. 110 should be the bare minimum.

>You believe in breeding
Then why are you on Cred Forums?

People should be happy being put in the places where their belong. A good woman understands she's less intelligent than men and celebrates that instead of being sad.

Your question is fucking stupid. IQ isn't the only measure of how smart a person is. There's IQ, social IQ, creativity, and memory too. Can you take your faggot podcast picture and go post on reddit with the rest of the faggot 20 year olds? You don't belong here

Attached: 1581774832539.jpg (564x420, 64K)

lol that's not what i'm for you sad fuckless boy.

Attached: a1.jpg (621x1005, 128K)

It's true. Men were built stronger than women Because evolution gave them different roles. Four eyes see better than two.

Ignore this upset let-user

And how does that make you feel your opinions are stupid and mostly always wrong when you talk to your man? I don't understand why you like that, but here you act like a feminazi.

100 is literally the average you reverse homonculi

>anything that offends me is automatically irrelevant
Grow up faggot. You don't belong here. You need to go back

i don't act like a feminazi to most men, just sad children like you. maybe if you were worth submitting to, you'd find someone as well.

Attached: mhm.jpg (1612x2442, 571K)

>IQ isn't the only measure of how smart a person is
while true, the comment you made alerts everyone to roundabouts where you fall on the spectrum...

What's wrong with being a faggot, John doe?
Don't you want to fuck my wife in heaven?

I'm not worth of submitting to because I tell the truth about women? I don't understand your point, but I'm willing to learn if you tell me more.

Now that's truly irrelevant. You faggots can't control your emotions even when you agree with someone. Truly pathetic and immature. You need to go back

IQ tests are pure cancer. It's literally a psuedoscience.

Just for context, I'm a real academic and a mathematician and I've studie statistics.

High IQ scores correlate with high life outcomes because of a third related variable that is highly correlated with both IQ and life outcomes, socioeconomic status.

I won't be reading replies so no use arguing with facts

you didn't like that someone disagreed with you, and you had an autistic breakdown and then showed how thin your skin was by laughably trying to dominate a lady on the internet. That's why no one would submit to you. my Sir is laughing at you.

Attached: stretch.jpg (955x2144, 235K)

they should be euthanized, tbh

Attached: 4438790345.jpg (1200x900, 192K)

>Yeah? well my iq is like 420 brrrooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: hiiiiiiiiigh.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

And how exactly I prove I am a strong man on the internet if I don't call you what you are and tell you to go back to kitchen? You think being "nice" will prove I'm alpha?

Yea, then Cred Forums wouldn’t exist.

Men are always more valuable than men in general. Their brain looks different. They depend on the men yet society is full of e-thots and senile manwhores who feel wise for taking the virginities of more than one girl. This is why society is failing rapidly in general. People have forgotten wisdom and it is much more valuable than intelligence!

Faggot brainwashed tradwife bimbo clingy needy narcicistic self-hating etc etc

>Men are always more valuable than men
Jesus Christ, user.

I'll site

again. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.

thank you, I am most of those, yes

Attached: tkls2.jpg (1358x2664, 532K)

This why people make fun of you and think you’re a loser incel. The average is 100 across the board for white people.

Fucking cringy roleplay larp faggot gtfo

Opinions from women are always less valued than from men. You want me to pretend I care about your opinions? You want me to lie?

The average is 100 across the board, period.

your loss

You're on period, you fucking femanoid. Bend over and start cleaning, whore.

>being this oblivious
>being this beta
>being this liberal
>being this btfo on Cred Forums

This is the most intense larp I’ve seen in a while.

I won't learn if you greentext me like this. So far you only contradict yourself, whore. You either start using your brain, or I will fucking rape you.

>discourse degrades into useless threats
>extra btfo
>moving from beta to gamma

>being afraid of virtual threats
>not using arguments to support her point about submission
>trying to insult calling men betas

Incel

Haha, no it's not.

well i'll stop posting pictures then

Attached: dummies.jpg (1596x918, 209K)

They should be banned from existence and executed on sight. They are subhumans and deserve death. I am a Cred Forums user.

You know you like it, sweetie.

not men, just you. i respect and act deferentially to most men. Just not you.

No one with an IQ above 100 is allowed on Cred Forums. Rule 143.

Typical incels.

Okay, that's fair. So far I don't see any respect to anyone in this thread from you, though. I would love to see that.

k

Attached: a2.jpg (1909x3024, 915K)

What this autismo is trying to say is that correlation does not necessarily equal causation, and that people who have IQ are better off because they live with higher socioeconomic status, not the other way round. He has however provided no logic or evidence to back this statement so ignore this 1st yr maths undergrad and let him slither back into his virgin cave

Yes op all republicans should be banned from public speaking. ANTIFA is currently committed to this course.

post logging pics please

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 53K)

I only do tickle pics, sorry

Attached: F18.jpg (639x712, 81K)

This femanoid ran out of arguments.
First it was just me and now it is everyone in the thread. You're really starting to forget your place, whore.
You act like an emotional bitch who shits on everyone just because they are not your "man".
That is not a behavior of a good housewife towards men. You're unhinged, hysterical and you should be punished hard for your dead-brain stupidity.

lol you are still mad?

>slips from beta to gamma to delta in one thread
>literally losing mind over femsubanon telling him he's a puss

You're a disrespectul little nobody and not a "femsubanon". You have no idea what does that mean or convey. It is probably just a roleplay to you based on the replies in this thread.

you have no idea what it means to be a Dominant. Literally lashing out at a girl because she doesn't like you, it's pathetic. There's no chance you have any idea how to manage a sub other than "fuck them rough". you're a pathetic waste.

Based and redpilled.

Literally a feminazi roleplaying a sub. Shameful.

Hate to tell you this, bud, but you're a waste too.

I tried to learn from you, you stupid whore, but you keep whining about how I'm not "worth". What do you expect from a man? That I will start crying? Shut the fuck up already and go back to kitchen.

ok samefag

I just don't understand her, lol.

thank you sir! appreciate you supporting me against that asshole ;P

Attached: up.jpg (1323x2844, 385K)

the thing is that IQ doesn't have to mean anything
I once took an IQ test along with someone I knew
turned out he had an IQ of 150
guy was socially awkward, afraid of humans and wanted to work together with animals cause he could related to them more
that guy is not gonna pass on his DNA

That "asshole" is exactly what is making your pussy going and the only reason you're still in this thread, you braindead slut. You love it.

no, I'm here because Sir is sitting behind me laughing at how riled up i've gotten a few people; what gets my pussy going is much different.

Attached: 1581277521228.gif (300x224, 631K)

I masturbate over your desperate lies to twist the narrative to save your dignity. You're here exacty for a man like me, whore.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS THREAD

based

yeah then I wouldnt have to deal with faggots like you OP.

>inb4 "she" pretends to leave the thread

Well you seem to be breaking your own rule so

Attached: tenor (12).gif (498x278, 675K)

Hi, Alice.

Do you know how averages work?

My IQ is 158, faggot.

kek

IQ tests arent used for college entry you retard

Half the world with an average of less than 100 IQ should be banned from having a right to speak in behalf of their country

Averages don't exist, you retarded junk. There is either highs or downs or specific number.

Hah sure. You have papers? Otherwise fuck off

A psychiatric doctor conducting an IQ test legitimately will give documentation. Show it or fuck off

what do you want for proof I'm a she

Ok so... Tits or gtfo

How much you will pay me to send the papers here? I would have to find them and I don't like wasting my energy for no reward. I can give you my paypal.

>How much you will pay me to send the papers here? I would have to find them and I don't like wasting my energy for no reward. I can give you my paypal.

Point a finger on your pinky toe.

>My IQ is 158
>Not smart enough to remember where I put the documentation of said IQ
Lol ok

Problem, faggot? I don't use energy for nothing.

lol

>I require payment to post a picture
Brainlet

what do you say to the trump supporters who are rocket scientists, doctors, and super fucking smart people? What do you say to the mentally retarded that supported Hillary?

Pay me, faggot. The papers are who knows where. I demand reward for my effort.

nothing, because they don't exist?

Attached: stamped.jpg (1512x1509, 625K)

Based and redpilled.

I exist. I'm a super fucking smart software engineer, who writes financial software for Goldman Sachs, and I support Trump.

What a good girl.

Name is Anonymous
Hello :]

Attached: tenor (11).gif (220x209, 552K)

Lmao this is hilarious

What?

Sure, sweetie. And I'm Hillary Clinton, killing my time on Cred Forums.

>Pay me, faggot. The papers are who knows where. I demand reward for my effort.
Sure. Whats your paypal. i'll pay your for items that don't exist

Will you suck my cock, please? I can give you 0.05 bitcoin.

This thread is hilarious lmao

i am, unfortunately for some of the retardandos in this thread, i'm not their good girl

I do IT support for many private businesses so I run into quite a few wealthy business owners and most of them seem to support him. Some are doctors, lawyers, engineers. Most just don't want to pay the taxes that democrats like to levy on businesses.

I have a friend that tested ~140
he could't finish an essay to save his life
I had to help him write his papers. meanwhile the dude was doing calculus in his head starting in middle school.

I feel like there are so many weird posts on here today, this included. Is it a full moon or something? This place is more retarded than usual

this, it's IMPOSSIBLE a software engineer would post on a forum, absolutely ridiculous fantasy bullshit

So how does your submission to your man looks like? Do you do the stereotypical gender role tasks or you have it set differently?

You will fucking die, shoehorn. You better fucking not put me on a dare.

does the "ceo" pay you in tendies?

I read this three times and I still have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say.

You're the best girl for knowing your place under your man.

you can't have that high of an IQ if you want me to believe a "few wealthy business owners" hire you to do IT support for them.

>t. wet fantasy of a redneck racist retard

yes, it's pretty stereotypical. i perform domestic tasks, cooking, cleaning, i go out and get things he asks for, i support his choices in things and defer to his decisions on everything. As far as sexually, i am to dress in revealing clothing, usually lingerie, any time it is reasonable at home, and to be prepared to be used at any time. The only time i get to resist is if life or limb is in danger. i love it.

That's because your IQ is below 100, you fucking idiot.

I'm sorry you were born this dumb. All businesses need IT support. Are you claiming businesses don't exist? That no people offer this as a service? That computers/servers/networks don't exist? Are you this fucking stupid, really? What a dumb fucking 'argument'.

yeah IQ seems to be saying something about the mental capacity in some way, but not about every human ability that we usually consider to be connected to intelligence

thank you, sir!

Attached: chair.jpg (2252x1723, 578K)

How do you get satisfied intellectually? If you always have to defer to his decisions on everything, how do you get happy if your opinion is never validated and recognized? Or you get it from other places?

No, I'd be sadden if I were to miss someone like you be shunned because you're retarded.

my opinion is validated and recognized. i have a vote, it's just worth less than his vote. Plus, he's really smart so we get into debates often on current topics, he's really great!

No. Niggers and spics should be banned from public discourse, though.

At least if you're talking about the USA or NW European countries. The USA has indelible roots from white european countries, and should whites should retain control of their own fuckin countries, just like how asians retain control of their own, and I would normally say blacks retain control, but they're too fucking black to make a country that isn't a dumpster fire so that's out the window.

fyi please fix those crusty heels, its easy with a skin grater and some oils

My IQ is 158, nigger.

My IQ is 159

No, i'm saying rich business people don't generally hire retards for IT support, they usually have people for that already, that are competent and qualified.

And on human level, if you know he's always better and smarter, how does that not fuck up your own ego and how do you not get upset about it? Being constantly under the notion whatever you say is probably not good enough?

this picture is over a year old, i take much better care of my feet now considering how often they are used, but thank you!

someone is always better than someone else at something. if your ego is so damaged by someone being better than you at say, cooking, you need to grow a thicker skin. my ego is fine in the position i am in, there's plenty i am good at, and plenty He is better than me at. i believe the quote is "there's always a bigger fish"

I asked Alice to suck my cock but she never responded back. What the fuck. This is unfair, this is outrageous!

i think below 130 would probably be safer.

No. Functionally retarded people sometimes come up with some good ideas, although it is very rare. Letting stupid people talk is fine.

We should get some kind of test for voting though. You should have to show you're at least informed in some way, because letting stupid people vote is actually dangerous.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? All of these posts seem to be made by literal retards trying to communicate. I feel like I'm becoming a schizo or something trying to understand all of these posts. But I can't, leading me to believe I'm the one who is insane.

knowing how to code =/= intelligence lmao

like good job you can abstract, now if only you could apply that same skill to a global level you cuck

I understand. Although I couldn't bring myself to peace with being more more stupid but better with cooking. It just hurts my ego too much to imagine that and I would feel I'm not valued for what I say. Any tips how to overcome it?

First step in getting "smart" people on board with your propaganda is to tell them only smart people are going to "get" what you say.

Which is why dumb niggers vote blue.

Seethe for 5 more years you pathetic cunt rag.

focus on what you're good at! also, you don't have to be the best at everything! be comfortable with who you are! i think you're great! and that should mean a lot coming from a random femsub on the anoniwebternet lol

wait i thought he was going to get a 3rd term because of those evil democrats

Thank you. My problem is that I have a huge ego and I get angry for thinking the man is not taking me seriously due to my lower IQ or something. I know I'm better at other things, but I just can't overcome the reality with my brain and it poisons my happiness.

I consistently score between two and two and a half standard deviations higher than the world average on the SB5. IQ is not an indicator of "intelligence" it is an old and ineffectual model, and should be considered such. Mayers-Briggs is astrology for trendy liberal housewives: "IQ" is "muh dik" meme for edgybois. Post your MAT scores or cope harder. 85-115 is average and any "scientific" meaning gleaned from a test where there are so many variables is ludicrous. The bell curve for average is preposterously large. Stop posting these threads and go get a job because taking "advanced" classes when you were a child means nothing if you're a bitter misogynistic NEET.

well there you go! you said what your problem was! just focus on trying to react less with ego-fueled anger and you'll be fine! no one is great at everything, and if you think you may not be that good at something, practice, or pick something else! i'm not going to be an astronaut, for example, but i don't sit up all night beating myself up over how i'm not an astronaut - i focus on stuff i can reasonably achieve and be good at! i'm sure you're good at stuff, too!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ;)

Try teaching programming to someone with a 90 iq and see how that goes. I mean after all, it's why Africa and the Middle east are competing so well with China and America in terms of technology, right?

I'm good at emotional support and cooking for example. However since I'm not good being an intelligent individual, it feels like it affects every single thing I do, including the support and cooking. I feel like my skills are affected by my stupidity. You know what I mean? It spreads doubt into my entire personality.

There various forms of intelligence. I thought this went without saying. Some people are great with numbers, some are great at socializing and there are people everywhere in between. I know people that are financially successfull that were terrible at school and I know people that were borderline genius that just wanted to play with Lego in their room alone.

ah so you're just a shitty troll, good to know... maybe today you should eat that bullet you've been thinking about for years now?

>shitty troll
you responded how many times?

intelligence isn't a single metric, it's a lot of things - someone may be more 'book smart' than you about one topic, but there's hundreds of people more 'book smart' on that topic than that person! "If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will go through life believing itself to be stupid".

Stop using other people's metrics and be confident in what you're good at! Personally, my Sir can't cook his way out of a paper bag (sorry, Sir), so my ability to cook is very valued. it's all about being relative!

Nigger, re read what I was replying to and tell me that it makes a coherent sentrnce. Jesus Christ what the fuck is going on here?

Okay, thank you. And should I be okay with harsh punishments like rape and smackings of my head? For example when I disrespect my man.

>a coherent sentrnce
You fucking dumbfuck, your IQ is actually below 90.

The Government should start enforcing Buck V. Bell as well.

oh i don't know anything about that - i specialize in being a tickle slave, so i have a different perspective on punishments

Okay. One last question! My man says I can't vote, but I want to. Why I shouldn't be able to vote in elections?

Because you shouldn't be able to vote from the kitchen.

well maybe you need to prove to him that you're more informed on the things being voted on? Generally, i don't have restrictions on *basic* civilian rights like owning things or voting. But, i have heard of D/s relationships being much stricter than that, so it's not terribly out of line if you're getting everything else you want out of the relationship.

Should people with IQ below 100 be banned from public discourse? Should people who don't own land be banned from public discourse? Should people who haven't enlisted in a draft be banned from public discourse? Should brown people be banned from public discourse? It's a slippery slope when you start down that logic to a place you don't want to go. And it's tyrannical to think a test gets to chose who gets a voice.

So yeah, slip in a Trump bash all you want, but what if we slipped in a mental health test a long with it. People who don't have sound minds can't vote.

Attached: 1571103678420s.jpg (243x250, 12K)

Thank you subfriend :) You have been very helpful!! Do you feel humiliated when you perform the sub? Is it a positive humiliation? And what is your most difficult sub thing you perform and struggle but still willing to do?

actually no it has less to do with IQ and more to do with the fact that they don't still live in plaster homes with no definitive energy infrastructure.

I can tell how ignorant you are by your generalizing and frankly incorrect statements.

i don't feel humiliated, i love feeling used! if humiliated was a positive word that's what i'd say it is, i love feeling like a useful object.

The hardest thing is when i have to go to the Chair. I'm usually in there for 2-3 hours and it is pretty brutal

Attached: TA-C12.png (1510x1060, 1.23M)

If we slipped in a mental health exam then even less trump supporters would be allowed.

I wouldn't be so sure. but ok.

yes

Yes. So shut the fuck up op!

Attached: 51f.jpg (510x381, 28K)

Why do you think you're here?

yes to all those.

OP, point of information.
If we follow through with your plan, then will we have to completely do away with Fox News and all of their "journalists" and talking heads?

This howling monkey in my image, would no longer have a show.

Attached: fox_pirro_hamilton_161120e.jpg (3038x1647, 763K)

but i mean, it's not THAT hard, it's just strenuous

Ban them from voting too.

kek imagine being as fucking dumb as this guy

no they should be executed

Wouldn't that mean you?

Gotta kill som thos pesky braincells

My IQ is around 250. You will never be able to get on my level, kid. I utilize algebra, trigonometry, geometry while I'm walking to calculate where and when my foot will touch the floor. I am one in a billion. You have nothing on me, kid. Have fun walking like a retard who can't even use mental math and science.

It must be hard for you to imagine anything since you are profoundly fucking retarded.

Attached: giphy.gif (516x287, 949K)

Intelectual genecide yes!!

>coming from the libtards that don't even know what gender they are

KYS you pathetic little cunt rag.

>My highly intellectual worldview is hating Trump

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

just go fuck yourself you worthless fuck. you remind my of my former dentist and any fuck who was unfriendly towards me and then acted really surprised that i decided to write him off.

you are worthless to me so i have decided that i will never talk to you and your family again because i like enjoying life... fucking beautiful women even if i have to pay for it. get some cool watches and not talking to you since talking to you - worthless fuck - is worse than wasting time.

your mother should have aborted pregnancy.

your mothers tongue is whore

from voting*

>implying 100 is smart

And when you don't know how to lose, you don't learn the lesson

Happy Trump's 2020 Landslide!

Attached: when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg (480x480, 40K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fpbp as usual

If they are barred from voting we would never have another Republican president

Who the fuck is so utterly lacking in any kind of challenge or difficulty in life that his go to reference point for his struggles is how his dentist was slightly unfriendly?