What is the moral cost of sleeping with a married woman?

what is the moral cost of sleeping with a married woman?

Attached: ABF407FB-AB14-42CF-BDF6-5BFA2BDFB4DA.gif (460x259, 1.27M)

None, just don't have morals

None. If you don't fuck her she'll just fuck someone else. So you might as well take advantage of it. Just be smart and make sure the husband can't come after you once he finds out because he definitely will. She'll let it slip somehow. So never let her know where you live. Always fuck somewhere nutural. Never at her place. And if you think ahead of the game use a burner phone. So you can ghost once he finds out.

Morals are relative, but nobody likes a morally bankrupt person.

Isn’t everyone morally bankrupt anyways

No

Your biggest issue comes from her becoming a cling-on.
Even you can diffuse an angry husband by explaining you didn't know and she is a lying and conniving bitch.
But if she gets the ownership bug it can have lasting effects.

I'm currently fucking a married woman, feels great. Husband knows and watches. Was awkward for the 1st 5 minutes but now it doesn't bother me

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

Cheat on your girl with single girls all you want, but a man's property is sacrosanct.

shut up LARPing fag

>Never rub another man's rhubarb

What if that guy isnt rubbing his rhubarb? I'm fucking a married woman because her husband doesnt give it to her enough. We have been freinds forever and shes an ex of mine as well. She is just trying to get some dick and since he wont give it to her I will. I could understand if he was fucking her more often than once a month but this dude needs to fuck his girl if he doesnt want her fucking around.

>implying you aren't being emotionally and sexually manipulated
u r retard

Oh man you know so much more about my life than I do. Please tell me how I'm being manipulated. I know them both hand out with them every couple of days I've known them both before they got together. He doesnt like sex he is a weird dude. But yea I'm being manipulated. I have no emotional attachment to this chick and she has none to me. We fuck because we enjoy it. So maybe I'm being sexually manipulated since she manipulates my dick with her mouth. But dude I'm pretty sure I know more about my situation than you ever will

Cool paragraph user

Thanks hope you faggots liked it

You know you're sucking his cum out of her cunt.

That's why you dont eat out a married chick. I dont kiss them I dont go down on them. But I will fill her with cum and send her home to him

Slept with a married woman for a few months...she just filed for divorce, and doesn’t wear her ring anymore. Mfw I’m at no longer attracted to her now that she is single.

Moral is just society's way of telling you "you are wrong and you shouldn't have done this or that" when in reality they do it themselves and even worst.

If the man she's married to was doing his job she wouldn't even dare to look at another man and she wouldn't need to think about what it's like to sleep with someone else.

She was not the right one for the guy she was married with and it's just normal that she tries to break that bond with him.

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

You sound tight lil nigga

Attached: whoa.jpg (643x820, 75K)

Yea I'm not a faggot like you so my ass is still tight. Bet you hang out at the pride parade.

stay mad baby back bitch

Attached: smug.jpg (337x461, 39K)

Her choice. You are doing her husband a favor

Attached: 1580543662335.jpg (540x564, 67K)

God will chop your weewee off.

OP is a faggot

Nein!

His woman, don't touch. I don't play my X-box more than once a month, but that doesn't mean I want someone else using it and messing up my saved games.

His property, his to touch as much as he wants. You don't touch.

I doubt he would see it that way virgin