Could my fag friend's thighs really choke me unconscious? He's fem as fuck so I doubt it

Could my fag friend's thighs really choke me unconscious? He's fem as fuck so I doubt it

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-181817~3.png (1185x1494, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gqvbK9WmjHc?t=144
youtube.com/watch?v=EhbQ1qyP_wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No they could not. Maybe some day after squatting a lot and eating properly he good, but not now

He could*

Yeah I agree, but he thinks once he has me locked in then I won't be able to escape his grip lol

Attached: Screenshot_20200216-185643~2.png (1351x1238, 967K)

look up "triangle choke"

he's got perfect legs for it too. if that's what he means he'd fuck you up not kidding you.

youtu.be/gqvbK9WmjHc?t=144

Damn what makes them perfect for it? He's quite thin and not very strong, surely it would be easier to break apart the choke than if he was strong?

fyi
those
> legs
are butt-UGLY :D

it's a leverage thing, once it's locked properly in it's very hard to just pull them off you. You'd have to be so much stronger than him it's ridiculous. They synch in, essentially the best way to get the lock off once it's fully locked in would be to pick him up and slam him (don't do that you could really hurt him). Plus if he knows what he's doing, picking him up is hard to do, he'll wrap around you leg so you can't pick him up. he's perfect for it because his legs are long and thin, basically giving him a lot of room to lock it on you. short stubby legs have trouble reaching.

How come?

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-184109~2.png (1286x2356, 1.9M)

this right here is a pretty picture perfect triangle by relatively thin legs. if he knows how to do this he'd choke you out within 10 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhbQ1qyP_wQ

i bet you could choke his penis unconscious with your mouth

Slam him op do it

Damn I hope he doesn't know what he's doing since being choked out by a skinny twink can't be good for my self esteem tbh

take a video post results

I bet you want the fag to be naked and put his dick in OP's mouth while strangling him lmao

Probably because you’re likely a fucking fat pussy.

I'm not at all lmao, I'm in decent shape and definitely stronger than my fag friend. He just thinks his legs can do damage

are u going to let him wrap the legs around you or is it going to be a grappling match?

don't fight, just make sweet sweet gay sex

OP's homofriend has really smooth legs, I wonder if that makes it harder to lock in the choke

Depends on how he use it. How can you escape from pic related?

Attached: 014.png (984x1400, 486K)

Tbh I don't think he's strong enough to dominate in a grappling match, unless he really does have enough skill to put me in a choke right away

Gay sex while between his legs?

Do you think ops fag has that much power?

and while between his cheeks

pic related is actually really hard to get tight. the head is small. once you lock a head and arm in a figure four, it's much harder to get out of. it's not so much about strength as it is the leverage that having a figure four lock gives you. but ofc strength helps a ton.

You mean like choking me between his legs but with my face pointed toward his ass instead?

stahp user your turning me on
yes let's do that please, and then you can do the same to him, and then you'll have a good ol' gay 69

Do you think this is harder to escape than a normal triangle? Might be better to try instead of having to be triangled with my face buried in crotch

You think I'd enjoy being choked with my nose pressed into this ass?

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-193159~2.png (1440x667, 737K)

only one way to know for sure user

But what if he never lets me go and I die a death by twink ass?

then you'll have died doing what you loved

Should I tell him to choke you too?

nty i'm into girls