If Iranians are the best looking people and the most attractive in the world as is claimed all over Cred Forums how...

If Iranians are the best looking people and the most attractive in the world as is claimed all over Cred Forums how come they are the nose job capital of the world?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000180921502_1_trans++aRL1kC4G7DT9ZsZm6Pe3PehAFAI_f6ud569StXyOKH0.jpg (2501x1563, 246K)

Who claims these arab rapebabies are the most attractive in the world?

Jews

It's all over every fucking Cred Forums board

"Iranians are true aryan chads cope more faggot"

"Iranian women are soooo good looking fuck bros"

"Why haven't you got yourself a Persian wife yet?"

"Iranian men are by far the most handsome men in the world look at their models"

etc etc

You'll even find this stuff on Cred Forums

Show me 3 threads, made within the last year.

I'm going to second request.

Who the fuck has ever said that?!

Because Aryans were actually Indo-Iranian people.

Even stinker jews, nasty

Easy. Just go back to the week Soleimani was killed

Kek. Inbred Americans from flyover country. Hey idiots try getting on one of those airplane thingys you see in the air all the time. Might see something besides the slampigs you call girlfriends

The fuck are you taking about
This is literally the first time I've heard of any of it and I'm a no life who spends entirely too much time here

Shut the fuck up

I've seen a few posts OP talks of you fucking trolls

Anyway all modern countries with social media are seeing plastic surgery numbers go up. It's all over the world not just the Middle East... Asia, Europe, South America, the United States... That being said I don't usually see a lot of Africans with noticeable plastic surgery but maybe I'm just not looking or can't tell.

Attached: 1581632064016.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Guess you missed all the Cred Forums threads of the Iranian football team titled things like

"Name a handsomer team bros"

"Name a more Chad-like team than the based Persian Aryan"

Face it. Cred Forums worships Iranians. Just look at when Soleimani was killed, there 10 threads a day on Cred Forums asking why Trump bombed a white country and asserting Soleimani himself as an Aryan chad. Then there's all the threads on /his/ and other places asking why Persian women are so hot and why Iranian men are so handsome. lurk moar as they say

Attached: Iranteam.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Acid attacks

>as is claimed all over Cred Forums

wut

Are they more attractive after all of the the nose jobs?
You have your answer.

>Iranians are the best looking people and the most attractive in the world as is claimed all over Cred Forums
Wut?

Sound like standard sports bullshit to me

>how come they are the nose job capital of the world?
'cause they're also the dumbest (next to maybe Sudan).

What the faggotry is all this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1437588652308.jpg (636x444, 26K)

My uncle is Iranian and I want to fuck him soooooooooo bad