Is this effective? Don't live in the US so no guns

Is this effective? Don't live in the US so no guns

Attached: 1490270870356.jpg (780x500, 108K)

Yes, you just have to make sure to set it up correctly or it'll suck.

yeah i tried it and it worked trust me

do it live so we can settle this once and for all

just eat city powerline cables faggot

Attached: 634430508274959091.png (791x411, 294K)

As long as the helium doesn't run out and you don't get found it's as safe as it gets. If you get found too soon you might become a vegetable though.

Possibly. However, the He concentration is rarely 100%. It has a lot of air. This means though you may pass out, it will take a long time to die, if at all. Lots of time to be discovered.

Eh no one will notice

Oh, and get ready for the nothing.
No afterlife of any kind exists faggot, cons lied to you your entire life.
The blackness from before you were born eternally will come. Wanna die? Go up on the Everest - nobody bother the corpses there, they don´t rot (people who died on the 70´s are still up there) and probably will be ressurrected by robot lolis 400 years from now.

Attached: 0e40dbcaf5bd75878c31c36d4d89ea88.jpg (236x393, 16K)

Haha I've come to terms with that.

Low IQ edge

Also does anyone have tips for getting a helium canister delivered without attracting my housemates' attention? Don't want them clueing on

Nah I actually want to know and at least on Cred Forums people have the decency to encourage me :)

Use regular stove gas, helium has 20% oxygen.

Honestly, who the fuck would suspect a suicide if they'd see you receiving a helium canister. Chill.

I do believe at the very least DMT induced afterlife is a thing.
Maybe those last 5 seconds of life is the biggest trip you'll ever experience and you wont even notice the darkness of non existence.
Im curious, honestly. But well, i have to wait for death to come, no need to rush things.

Shit, so when they say stuff like 99% pure on Amazon is that not true?

No, technically it is 99% pure, but helium tanks get 20% of oxygen added in to prevent suicides.
Like the gas itself is pure, you cant mix helium with other gas, so you get helium as long as some air floating around in the tank.

That's not true. There are some companies that sell tanks filled with less than 99% helium, (thus containing air) but they have to state that in their article description.

Nice trips nigga

Once you reach the point of passing out, not being fully aware and conscious, there have been reports of people automatically ripping there bags off. In this case the mask.

Exit bags generally done with bags so that it takes a while i presume. But you do have the issue of it leaking out of the bag, even with proper seal.

A mask I guess would work better, but man if you fuck it you are retarded for life. Not to mention hard to find the right helium.

Reading up on exit bags, most (dying of cancer) people still have someone who forces there body to not instinctively rip off the mask. Obviously wearing gloves.

That's super interesting, and also annoying haha. It's weird because in judo and bjj people sometimes get choked out and there's no final struggle but I guess that's quite different

It doesn't matter, if you're breathing 20% of the air you're taking in now you're gonna pass out. The Helium only makes it so you don't panic.

Damn bro nice digits

Attached: 1529347621489.jpg (776x602, 145K)

Dunno haven't tried it