Listen UP, faggots. I'm the Equalizer. Some of you are going to hate what I'm here to tell you, but in the end...

Listen UP, faggots. I'm the Equalizer. Some of you are going to hate what I'm here to tell you, but in the end, you'll thank me.

Ever had your fancy car deliberately scratched with a key? Or sugar poured in the gas tank? Or something else done deliberately to it, so as to partially destroy your overpriced vehicle in some way? It was probably me. And the reason? FUCK YOU. You don't NEED it.

Now some of you assholes are probably sitting there thinking, "why would some jerk de-value my ultra-expensive car that I worked very long and hard, for?" See the above reason, dickhead. You only need a REGULAR car. Oh, and two other reasons. One, I'm levelling the playing-field. Do you NEED something with fancy gadgets and unnecessary comfort, while you drive around being a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting prick and a cunt on the road?

NO.

Do you NEED something that travels so far and beyond just about every speed limit in the world, unnecessarily endangering the lives of pedestrians young and old, tall and short?

NO!

I'M the guy that brings everyone back to their senses. I'M the guy who pours paint-stripper down that little gap where the hood meets the windows, and fucks your engine big-time. I'M the guy who uses pre-planned routes to slip in and out of wealthy areas like a fucking ghost, using soft shoes, gloves and other items of clothing that will never be traced back to me, finding expensive vehicles that patrons park on the side of the road at night instead of in a garage. I'M the guy who gets away with it. Every. TIME.

I'm the guy who makes you think TWICE before purchasing stupid shit you don't NEED. Downgrade your stupid death machine to something that gets you around, Retards

Attached: IMG_000043.jpg (960x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Glbs8z--DEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you're basically a nigger nobody likes. You'll get yours one day.

Poor faggot. lmao okay retard take out your pathetic feels on others. Makes sense.

Attached: 1553130963177.png (1179x897, 299K)

Nice pasta

keep it up!

Attached: 1486857478051.jpg (600x371, 58K)

What the fuck did you fucking do to my car, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with fucking up my car and saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have left my car alone. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>a nigger nobody likes
How redundant

based

the perfect man

probably fake and gay
also pic

OP is a larping faggot. Cunts too bitch to say something to a rich white dude let alone actually key a car. You come near any of my shit and I'd kneecap you with the tyre iron you filthy nigger.

I love you Equalizer, may the cops never meet you in the streets!

EAT the rich, and I'm white.

Attached: solid.png (750x777, 530K)

pic didn't fuckinnnn upload

Attached: KdhgXvW.png (178x100, 31K)

I can see op's pic is related. Black car the same color as op, because that bee some nigger logic. Homo

someones gonna catch you, you cunt, and push your face into the concrete.

Attached: nfdl.gif (252x198, 976K)

just vote for Bernie and get off this board, your lies are boring to me.

>feeling the need to point out he's white
sure jamal

You stupid worthless faggot you don’t have enough balls to vandalize someone’s expensive cars because you’ll get fucked up like a little bitch ass faggot you are

Attached: 69910F5D-251F-4A08-B3A3-81739E2390D1.jpg (1242x2134, 939K)

You tell them OP!

Attached: 1580266376144.jpg (623x640, 61K)

It's Always some fugly eurotrash.

Attached: 1579634635510.gif (480x238, 415K)

Communism

fag

You are a communist. You should kill yourself. Dont tell me what i need you poor incapable of reaching your dreams bitch.

People like to have nice things. Don't fuck with that just because you can't.

I don’t have a car
Can you equalize me by giving me a beater?

u jelly, bitch boi?

love it man, keep it up!

FAG

Attached: Schwellkoerperriss.jpg (599x765, 101K)

People like you are the reason I had to get rid of my last brand name car in favor of a Kia. It attracts the attention of losers.

Those things are covered in cameras.

Attached: EQQWqrKU4AA1Ks6.jpg (600x450, 39K)

and do you know what funny about the original poster ?
he was what he said
he found the 4chaner home but it's all ended up with an apology

haha rekt

becuse OP is a fuckn nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Glbs8z--DEQ

>You stupid worthless faggot
You know this is pasta right?

Attached: 1490803337984.jpg (640x480, 53K)

To be fair nobody NEEDS a car. Ride a bike, take the bus, walk, skate, ride a horse, ride a camel, take the train, subway or tram. I think you should vandalise ALL cars from now on. All cars are silly luxury items that nobody needs and only contribute to global warming and cause traffic. Imagine how little traffic there would be if nobody owned cars!?

And while were at it nobody needs AC, refrigerators or electricity either. All silly luxuries for people with money. I say go full on amish and terrorise everybody who dares live in unneeded luxury with your trusty pointy rock.

Could you focus on SUV's please?

This is obviously a bait thread to trigger faggy "car guys" and i love it.