Muslim here, do non-muslim women really do this?

muslim here, do non-muslim women really do this?

Attached: 05988576845.png (432x423, 345K)

some MEGA thots do
BUT its as common as you stumbling on the president of a different country when on tinder

Yes it is true my brother. They shall burn in the hellfires.

Sadly, less than 5% behave this way. Neither of us are getting laid. Also I hope aLLAH is force feeding mohumded pork and hard liquor, while also aLLAH is cucking mohumdiddly's 9 year old wife's asshole and forcing muhmuham to eat out a live pigs vagine full of bacon and tequila. Fuck your gay ass fag religion, get the fuck outta my atheist space. Death to all religitards.

Hay faggot, THERE IS NO GOD. Also, women are just as slutty as men. You've fucked a boy or a donkey's ass i bet by now, yet you are bothered BY STRAIGHT SEX, which your faggot god and phophet advocate for. Oh, I'm sorry the woman isn't 9 and getting gangbanged, followed by being stoned to death, to your gay ass liking.

A mass religitard suicude would be fucking nice. Hope you all, who think a god exists, die fucking soon.

>A mass religitard suicude would be fucking nice. Hope you all, who think a god exists, die fucking soon.
God/Allah/whatever is a delusion. This is true. However there is no need to be so triggered over other people's delusions. That's their problem. Don't make all nonbelievers look like... you.

I think Muslim is a pretty cool guy, eh rejects the degeneracy of western culture and doesn't afraid of anything

Sometimes to end an age old chimp out practice, a mass chimp out is required to show dem da wae

no.
get off the internet.

Humps r recreational just like drugs faggit. U people r why i plan to isolate myself, you make life sound so boring, i might as well kill myself to escape the hell you call...nice

All religitards, pls leave. Go found yourselves Isllamachan, Deusvultchan, kikechan, and...hmmm fuck those fundamentalist buddhist and hindus too

Religion is a weapon that should be UNFORGED.

Attached: 1581659919441.gif (400x300, 467K)

Someone needs to teach pidgeons to neutralize religious fundamentalists. You cannot doubt the demoraliization in a peck. If I had a fucking time machine, i would use it just to go rape prophets to death and alter history as the bitch who raped religion away.

Of course not. This board is a PSYOP by a coalition of extremist elements working to undermine the current power dynamics. It's aimed at youth so the next generation will by unable to define itself culturally, racially, and sexually.

If you are really who you claim to be you need to wake up. If not, well, be seeing you...

WHERE U GO MOOHAMD SLUT?

Attached: 1581659533923.jpg (261x193, 4K)

Hey shitcuck, was that a WELL or a WE'LL at the end there?

Attached: 1581657638801.jpg (320x569, 27K)

Define ITSELF sexually, SUCH PUN, U KILL ME

ITSELF, SEXUALLY, PUN OF DA TIEMZ

Attached: 1581684374211.jpg (227x200, 23K)

HAY TWEEDLY MECCA FUCKER, HOW MANI JOOS U DUN RAPED?

Attached: 1581535519894m.jpg (535x1024, 73K)

Peepee 4 sail

Attached: 1581535770274m.jpg (817x1024, 59K)

Poop

Attached: 1581535469061.png (1152x493, 381K)

WHERE ALL DA GOD HUBEEBURS GO?!?!,

Attached: 1581530847773.jpg (242x242, 14K)

i don’t think it’s cucking if they don’t know about eachother, it’s just cheating

I WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE RELIGION FLAVORED PILLS, NOPE. NOT ME, EVER TAKING MY PILLS AGAIN, SHIT TASTE LIKE EVERY NONSTRAIGHT INTERCOURSE OF ALL HISTORY. I HAVE A CONDITION, IT'S A GIFT.

Attached: 1581531306661.jpg (640x640, 86K)

GHANDI TOUCHED HIS PEEPEE NEAR THOSE LIL CHITLINS HE NIGHTY NIGHT SNUGGLED WITH. Also what's the deal with captcha, more like CRAPTCHA. Who cares if anything is meat anymore?

CHEESE CUMS FROM THE TITS.

Attached: 1580902168798.jpg (1024x580, 100K)

I'm making a shout out to all those tender muslim guys out there! Ya gotta stop diddlin kiddos and animals. Ask your wives when they want to be diddled, and give them your passion and love. If your wives are being cunts, love your hands, them gently wipe the cum on her later. Life can be so interesting once u GET TURNT.

Christians and Jews too! Dont cut genitals

muslims r trash

Yes some of them do but its generally still looked down upon by basically everyone not perticipating.
Everything went downhill once women were given voting rights

Attached: 1580979260235.jpg (1024x786, 168K)