Honestly...

Honestly, are there literally ANY small enemies in vidya that aren't annoying little shits that detract from the experience?

Attached: 1578881814677.jpg (1280x970, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8bXbGU7rIg
youtube.com/watch?v=rfh4Mhp-a6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1567784338342.webm (320x320, 616K)

the baby parasite goombas in mario 3 are kind of funny
they would probably be annoying if there were more of them but they're used sparingly enough

Headcrabs are fun

Attached: 1556014837480.webm (640x640, 1.75M)

Headcrabs are kinda cute

Attached: 34322.jpg (493x537, 56K)

Any game where if you're a certain amount of a higher level, weak monsters dont automatically attack you

I think its broken

I miss having one of these little guys around

Attached: 1579568069156.png (500x666, 271K)

Xenoblade 1
Labyrinth of refrain

why are guinea pigs so cute

why is he stepping on his friend?

Attached: 1581957865964.jpg (552x539, 14K)

Same, i cried like a bitch when mine died.

What happened there?

Chrono Trigger has enemies run away instead of chasing you in the overworld if you're strong enough that fighting them would be worthless.

Earthbound has them run from you. If you walk into a battle with them that you can win with just the basic attacks then it'll instantly win the fight for you.

guinea pigs are the ultimate pet

give your pigs a carrot for me bros

They're adorable little fuckers. Rodents in general are top tier.

I gave him some lettuce earlier, he seemed happy
gotta get some carrots though

speeeeeeeen

Give him the green stuff, they love it.

Attached: 998201DB-CE99-475C-A70E-78A16D87E884.jpg (360x240, 33K)

Also let him roam free in your house or at least 1 room, don’t make him spend his entire life in a cage.

It's most likely been abused or it lives in a tiny shitty cage with no wheel or anything to stimulate it.

>Guinea Pig
>Wheel

Guinea Pigs can’t use wheels, those are for hamsters.

I never had a problem with these guys, or the little robot spydroids from 3.

Attached: metalstinger.png (978x1070, 365K)

Those are dwarf hamsters not guinea pigs

Attached: 1488135797163.png (289x313, 225K)

These things are damn good eatin'

Definitely get one if you ever go to Peru

kys

I try but he really doesn't like leaving his cage

Attached: 1566700969163.jpg (506x363, 91K)

Cute Calico

I want this

It may look funny for you, but this is the equivalent of a dog trying ripping out its own fur because it's kept in a small cage with no stimulation its entire life

depending on your definition of small these guys or the robo chickens from 2 weren't all that bad no?

Attached: 4334-tyhrranoid-2562.png (854x732, 282K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (757x694, 33K)

Also take them out for sunlight on occasion. Or at least let them hang out in your backyard.

Cute pig.

Attached: 1000.jpg (1000x600, 55K)

Ni No Kuni

Attached: guineapig.jpg (960x801, 200K)

Did you know you can teach guinea pigs tricks? I had two pig sisters and taught them how to shake hands, spin around, stand up on their hind legs, squeak on command and come over to you when you call them.

Attached: pigpigpig.jfif.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Way ahead of you.
I need to clean up my apartment do they can roam free again. They have been stuck in their (luckily very big) cage for far too long.

You can teach pretty much any animal tricks.
I've not taught any of mine anything but some have learnt by themselves that an outstretched arm means I want to pick them up.

Attached: Bumblebee pulls string for food.gif (448x251, 3.59M)

Before the thread is kill, I must ask if any of you have had your pigs suddenly start hating eachother?

People really underestimate non-human intelligence. Pigs aren't even particularly smart for domesticated animals and you can teach them loads of stuff.
The prettier of my two sister pigs used to bully the fatter one.

These things poop so fucking much, all they do is poop

I have two males. They are pretty ok with each other but one of them always marks his alphaness. Usually it's fine and they will get along. But there are some days where one of them just gets very aggressive and starts to mount the other over and over to assert dominance.
The best thing you can do in that situation is to not do anything. Do not under any circumstances separate them. They need to bungle that one out on their own. Usually it goes away after a day or two. They may seem to "bite" each other, but usually it's just posing. When there is no blood, everything is fine.

Both my guys are castrated.

If you have females in the group and more than one male they will inadvertantly become agressive towards each other. Even having females near them will iduce that. The smell will make the males rowdy.

Maybe that helped?

>The prettier of my two sister pigs used to bully the fatter one.
Some bullying is par the course, but she started to actually wound her roommate.
I got a male which has calmed her a bit but she still gets moments of retard rage which come out of nowhere.

I never had much in the way of injuries from interpig conflict, just a few pierced ears. How big is their enclosure?

I only had two females and they just arbitrarily started fighting after living together for two years.

How strong is a bumblebee?

Dominance. Let them be for a while. If they don't draw blood, it will be fine. Is your enclosure to small? rule of thumb is 1 square meter per pig. Also give them the option to evade each other at all times. Don't build cul-de-sacs. Rearrange them interior sometimes. Those pigs like some changes from time to time. Maybe they are just fukken bored.

I;m thinking about thos Pigs

Attached: Those.jpg (1007x622, 308K)

1.6 meter long, cant remember how wide. I let them roam free whenever I was home so I don't think space was an issue.

Maybe one of them is just a dick.

Based cavi thread. I miss my little niggas like you wouldn't believe

This was my main issue with pigs. They're pretty chill but piss n shit so much. Their cage requires alot more upkeep than other rodents. For me its rat bros.

I had two sisters, the skinny one would always bully the wider one

I've always wanted rats but their short life span puts me off

I miss my piggus.

Attached: 1387370332387.jpg (400x400, 17K)

That is what breeders I have spoken to think as well.
I haven't had any issue for 15 years and then suddenly one starts acting like a cunt.

Sometimes it do be like that.

Persona 3 and 4

If anything they have fought less once I started rearranging their interior less often.
I don't know why the one pig is so weird. I'm starting to think that she might have some emotional or hormonal impairment. Guinea Pig autism.

> Anyone chops anything with a knife

> WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same, almost 7 years.

Attached: 007D2CEB-354F-477B-BD6A-3A3BF3477029.jpg (640x632, 56K)

>flip open knife
>hold a bag
>open refrigerator
>chop something
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: AB325BC2-58F1-40A6-86EB-8EF432F7A558.jpg (1521x1532, 206K)

>Potatoes have all stopped wheeking
It's a lot more calm now but I still miss it. Nothing beat the feeling of having them roar in anticipation when I got home.

I had two of them. One of them was white with brown spots and had one over his eyes that looked like a super hero mask. He died about 6 years ago. My other one was big and gold colored. He died about 3 years ago.

Attached: guinea-pig-armor.jpg (600x466, 32K)

Sacred had some gear perk that had grey level enemies drop dead on sight.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 89E0EEE7-107B-4B8F-BD10-D8C44A6BB67B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Look at his balls.

>play MGS4 for the first time
>get to the south america level
>take out all enemies but see dot on map still roaming around
>sneak around for like 40 minutes thinking there's an enemy running around I can't see
>it's literally just a guinea pig going sanic

Attached: 1553911545479.jpg (385x383, 30K)

In 3d world they were hilarious cause you could just shout into the mic and they'd get btfo

nice

What does Cred Forums think of the skinny pig?

Attached: 602740.jpg (450x357, 84K)

Very cure but I don't want piggies that are even more susceptible to diseases and injury. Guinea Pig genes are already inbred to shit.

>Their cage requires alot more upkeep than other rodents.
I don't think it's that bad, but maybe I'm just used to it. They usually have hotspots where they like to piss and shit so if you are strategic with your cleaning you can make it a lot easier for yourself.

My brother got two pigs almost a week ago and while they learned to beg and bite my hand for food, they refuse to be petted. Also they ask for food literally any time I pass by, those greedy shits. I'm not giving the more than a cup of green veggies a day though.

>a week ago
Warming up humans takes a while dude. And some pigs I've had have never liked to be petted when in their cage.
>bite my hand for food
Nigga what are you doing?

Don't give them carrots more than once or twice a week

I just make sure they get varied foods. I don't keep any strict guidelines and they have all been doing fine.

I put some food on my hand and they get it. If there's no more food they give me a small bite, it doesn't hurt at all though.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=B8bXbGU7rIg

Nibbles like that is fine. Sorry m8.

sweet jesus I haven't heard this in like 15 years

What games do you play with your pigs?
Mine like TBS.

Attached: 91273-age-of-wonders-shadow-magic-windows-screenshot-zoomed-out-view.jpg (1024x768, 289K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rfh4Mhp-a6U

>2007 was 13 years ago

>There are people in high school now who are younger than the Wii

NO

My pig spent the first 3 weeks running around the room refusing to be picked up, we had to corner him with 2 people, then 3 when he made a hole somewhere.

After a month he stopped running from me.

Attached: 1576850584389.jpg (1024x676, 248K)

My sister persuaded my dad to buy one when she was little.
She deeply looked after it at first but couldn't keep because it pooped so much. I ended up being forced to do so instead.

the chillest

Newer get kids pets unless you want them yourself and are willing to take care of them regardless.

>RPG lets you befriend everyone

Kinda looks like a tinier baby hippo.

Mother 2 and 3

>I'm the giant rat who makes all the friends

>max charisma

Attached: Slow+clap_22e369_5218416.png (592x558, 226K)

>game lets you have a harem

>Cred Forums
what

The forgot /an/ exists, like almost everyone else on the site does

Hi guys, whats going on in this thread?

Attached: 1565205256595.png (922x882, 106K)

Classic Doom's Zombiemen and Shotgun Sergeants will fuck you up if you play on Ultra-Violence or Nightmare. You know, like a man. Hitscanners can chip your health away across the map.

Reminds me of Moomins.

Attached: 1553713107617.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Yes! Agreed!
> I miss the shit out of R&C