Should I confront my sister about Friday night?

Should I confront my sister about Friday night?

Mom and pop were out that night, and because this was Valentine's Day, I thought my sister had a date too.

It wasn't until later that night I started hearing weird noises downstairs. The dog's collar was rapidly dinging, and some girl giggling and moaning.

I went downstairs to check and, sure enough, there was my sister, buttnaked, on the ground, in front of the fireplace, with our Great Dane going to town on her.

She didn't notice me at first, but quickly saw me standing at the bottom of the stairs. We awkwardly stared at each for I don't know how long. Her face was effectively a :0, while mine was a :|. Our dog, on the other hand, looked at me with the happiest look on his face (and heavily panting).

Again, I don't know how long we stared at each other. But after a bit, I awkwardly walked back to my room, and haven't come out since. And I don't really want to get near that woman right now.

Attached: wojak-coffee.png (792x900, 232K)

Blackmail her into sucking your dick.

Euthanise the dog

Film it

Yo dawg I actually don't know how to feel about that, I put myself and your shoes and imagined if I found you sister doing that and I don't even know what to say about that shit man. How do you feel about the dog is that like your bro? I'd probably ask her why and depending on her response move from there, quite a disturbing situation

The only correct answer

fake and gay

Ask if she would be interested in doing it with a real person or a dog, if she says dog than just record it and sell it

>Should I confront my sister about Friday night?
No, but you should confront your therapist about frittering your time away writing shitty LARPs to post on Cred Forums.

>and haven't come out since.
>but you should confront your therapist
Yeah, if he's been hiding in his room for 3 days, he needs help more than she does.

Euthanise your sister

Rape sister !

Not sure what good it would do, but every thread about sisters should have this post.

>Be American
>think of Europeans in passing

>Be European
>Constantly SEETHING over America every second of every day forever.

Hmm.

Attached: JMP_9463-777.jpg (1000x1510, 191K)

OP, do you want to fuck your sister?

>The dog's collar was rapidly dinging, and some girl giggling and moaning.

Training him to sit up and beg, no doubt.

> :|
> :0

Fucking kek

While the dog is fucking her ofc

The only way to bring balance to the universe is for you to suck off your dog while she watches

Add to this that he's so unnoticeable and vacant from the household that sister starts front room dog sex without considering if her brother is home. Maybe the fantasy is that she wanted to be caught?

maybe more fuck her sister and let the dog watch to show how is the alpha, then fuck the dog while she watche. In parrallel fuck his mom when his father look and then fuck his dad to reasure dominance. Finally reunite the pack and go on a threesome with his sister and mother while his dog and father go 69 in a cage nearby.
Absolute mastapiece indeed.

OP is sick with jealousy.

If this isn't trolling, get out asap.

Nothing good can come of you kicking this hornet's nest.