Looking to squat in this $400k home for a while. What are the chances I won't get arrested or kicked out or murdered?

Looking to squat in this $400k home for a while. What are the chances I won't get arrested or kicked out or murdered?
Some background on the house:
>There is no tax lein yet.
>It's in a HOA.
>Owner is in jail until 2023.
>There is no lender/no mortgage
>House is a wreck inside with gutted kitchen.
>Cousin of owner has power of attorney and lives in a trailer park, most likely gutted the kitchen for money.

Attached: house theif.jpg (602x527, 71K)

>Be a burglar in a place some trailer park guy regularly visits with heavy duty tools?

Make sure you live in a state where squatters rights apply (frontier states only I believe), also make sure you can actually afford to pay for the property (taxes) should you actually acquire the house.

I doubt I'll be able to own the house as adverse possession has a success rate of 1% in all of america. But I plan on paying the taxes to keep the house from going into forclosure, and that's bad.

>no plan to pay HOA fees

Great idea OP!

what kind of buttfuck place sells this house for 400k?

You did this thread a week ago, you cumshitter deluxe.

Yeah, I'm not going to be billed for HOA dues. The guy in prison is. The HOA can only put a line on the house. They can't seize the home. And if I don't pay the tax man, that over takes the HOA dues and no longer is applied to the owner but whomever buys the house. so when someone tries to look up the title search, they will see there will be like a $1200 lein by the HOA on it. Like I said, I don't want to keep it, just live in it for awhile.

Probably won't get murdered. Arrested or kicked out perhaps as hoa probably has some weird rules that they can use on you

>>It's in a HOA.
that is your biggest problem
unless you can manage some way to get in favor of the HOA council you're fucked

You must either live in a shitty flyover state or the middle of buttfuck nowhere for a house that big to only be worth $400k

what can the HOA do? They wouldn't know I was a squatter.

pic unrelated.

Last time he did this thread, he said it was in Kentucky or one of the Carolinas, I forget.

i can't even think of one place that has a house like that for only $400k. If that's true, there's something seriously wrong with it. Structural damage. something not up to code that needs a major overhaul. saw there near me with an 8 bedroom house no one could sell

A McMansion for $400K? Is it gutted, and stripped clean of anything that can be sold for scrap?

why would no one buy a 8 bdrm house?

>cumshitter deluxe

Attached: TYRONE OLD STYLE.png (543x748, 181K)

The good stuff has been gutted yeah. The only things that's not taken are the bathroom sinks on the 2nd floor.

An HOA can foreclose on a home with a judgment brainstem.

Attached: 4170-8499-19982.jpg (486x332, 22K)