What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Attached: - DTzRuVbXkAAE_UO.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tTukbjfcwxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not caring

None, I am vegan thus morally superior

tastes good

How would someone go about hunting their own wild chicken, beef, and pork in America?

Taste great and good for GAINS

Dude, animals are just well made programmed minds, they have no emotions. They are so well made that make you think they have souls like we do but no, they are very well made programmed minds

I don’t give a fuck, seriously.

>t.

Attached: 1576809620234.png (800x690, 749K)

you dont hunt them, you raise them. theres nothing wrong with farming animals and butchering them to eat them yourself. mechanized factory farming that takes public money for private profit while dumping their animal shit filth in public areas is the problem.

was vegetarian for about 10 years. went on a 1 month challenge and that turned into seeing how long i could keep it up. finally cracked and ordered a pulled pork sandwich and never looked back. my nails aren't brittle anymore, my hair is thicker, and i feel more alert and overall happier. still eat primarily vegetarian but i feel humans are meant to have some sort of animals in their diet. fite me.

also it's fucking delicious

i don't give a fuck, eat horses, dogs, cats, bats or monkeys if you want

How much does is cost to raise all the livestock I eat?

And who told you that? Or can you read minds?

The soul and the suffering gives the meat a tasty flavor.

Attached: 1469139193854.jpg (273x200, 9K)

Yes it is
Survival of the fittest

Based

Attached: 1581896857805.webm (368x640, 1.83M)

I'm not a faggot, unlike OP.

not making any, enjoying some tasty meat right now actually.

I actually love the idea of beasts suffering. Specially pigs, they're intelligent enough to understand what's going on. All that just for bacon. Ain't that great?

Joke's on you. I've eaten dog before AND I own a pet dog. As a human I hold power over all other creatures and they live and die by my will. Because like, I can think and they can't.

Fuck you! There. Adequate response was adequate.

what you eating meatanon? i'm about to grill up some pork hot links my brother stuffed last night and have them with some coleslaw

>Murican cage farms
It doesn't have to be like this

You're right OP, and I feel bad about it, yet I will still eat meat sometimes

Attached: source.gif (160x192, 479K)

i'm not a fucking libtard

Fpbp

It fucking is

I can read minds

TOTALLY FUCKING WORTH IT

Triggered

Mmmm... bacon and eggs. And fuck off OP. This was a lame troll attempt.

I only eat free range and those chickens have a better life than most of you wageslaves in your rat race.

It is, 100%, worth it.

Attached: 1578925976775.jpg (251x218, 7K)

Amerilards are fucking disgusting

>What's your excuse?
for what?

Fake and gay

>wageslaves
So, how much of the public dole are you sucking up for slacking?

thats video is from the chinese you retard

nothing if you have enough diverse land to host a variety of greens necessary for a healthy diet.

I identify as tiger so i must eat meat. Stop trans species hate!

sweet trips, checked. just finished some grilled ribs, they were marinated in beer and mustard. honestly i could die right now and feel fullfilled.

You're right, user. Those potatoes suffered a very cruel fate.

Attached: Screaming Potato.png (816x612, 1.45M)

Sure you have faggot

imagine its better in murica where making profit is seen as one of the main goals of life

Attached: 1579860620262.png (450x450, 14K)

Fuckin logos, amirite?

How does being a low IQ meatoid feel ?
Lmao

Attached: 1509732084946.jpg (720x772, 77K)

This.

To live is to suffer. The suffering of the consumed will always be greater than the pleasure of the consumer.

>mfw unwashed foreigners actually think this

Attached: giphy.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

Plants are alive too why is killing them for food acceptable but killing other living things isn't

>What's your excuse?
I'm ending their suffering. Their tasty tasty suffering

Attached: 1581651046133.jpg (304x593, 27K)

I do not eat animal products. I haven't since I was 4 but you faggot vegans are just that, a bunch of faggots and most of all hypocrites. Grow some nuts faggots and gain some logic.

You live a society that thrives off suffering. You contribute to it willing. Every you choose to live this exploitative life. The very device you're using to communicate your veganism is itself a product of human and animal suffering/displacement, and environmental degradation. In fact, almost you use and own is.

Morally, you don't have a leg to stand on. You are a cog in of this death machine.

But whatever, stand upon your moral mountain. Pointing down while you use slavery and animal deaths to spread your religious like ideology with disdain at your reflection others.

Fools

Fools.

Attached: 0b5.png (760x900, 977K)

Whoever made this image has never experienced the bliss of anal rape

The problem with veganism is that theres too many vegans. I became pescatarian but I dont tell other pescatarians or vegans because the conversation always turn into dying orphans or saving the whales. I did it for health reasons but I really dont care. Like this guy said

I agree, I couldn't help but think it was a complete waste to dump them.

Dog food has to come from somewhere.

Eggs, Bacon, Meat in general taste amazing

Attached: noonecaresfaggot.gif (229x176, 987K)

>What's your excuse?
I don't care about animals rights or feelings, and they are delicious.

A fair trade I must say.

Adding plant blood (hot sauce) makes it tastier

fuck me, I'll never try that on my phone again. *Everyday you choose to* *in fact, almost everything you use and own is* *You are a cog in this death machine* *with disdain at your reflection In others.

You get the point, maybe.

Why do vegans want to eat dogs?

Pretty much all pork and chicken tastes great. Beef, not so much.

Let's have a feast, OP!

Attached: images (7).jpg (655x468, 35K)

I dont eat meat. Its gross. Bit I still love to kill animals.

I'm on team people. Fuck those faggoty animals. Fuckem all.

The taste is too good and I don't care about stinky farm animals that are almost as dumb as niggers.

Survival of the fittest.

A better diet than those bug people chinkos

Attached: 1493842750135.jpg (780x800, 154K)

this is the one argument that keeps me from deciding that veganism is morally superior.

If we value life then all cells should be equal, and only plants can survive ethically, or while refraining from consuming the cells of other living beings.

Until we have that capability ourselves, let there be bacon.

or until plants taste just as good, I don't mind fake meat. have u guys tried impossible whopper? shit's as good as a whopper on any day.

The shape of human teeth is shaped to eat meat and vegetables/fruit. Why not have both then?

Fpbp! Also Sage!

user, we only accept morally approved facts. Those nasty racist facts are fake news.

Yes, we are omnivores.

Going to order me 40 McNuggets now!!

I'm like you but I say fuck people and eat meat.

In my opinion it is worth it.

Attached: DBXHrLiU0AA7Bh4.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Based and meatpilled!

Attached: 1581909729671.gif (396x304, 1.68M)

i also fak raw without regret
im tested, i have more luck than brain

go in the woods you can find all those things

Keep your self-righteous views to yourself please. You don't have right to stop me eating those juicy meat and you won't stop me or anybody soon or later. I'd eat anything the fuck I want I find delicious, so shut the fuck up and walk away.

Attached: NOT_THE_COWERINOS.jpg (2000x1800, 1.05M)

what's your excuse?

Attached: 3453434.png (901x676, 1.22M)

Its alright user, not everyone can be a man and eat meat.
Stick to your veggies and s o y milk, you'll grow to be a fine twink slut for a real man to pound your ass dry.

>
>Amerilards are fucking disgusting
Because that's totally English on the side of just truck. Fucking mong

I don't understand this image.

survival of the fittest, son!

Attached: 1581845172506m.jpg (941x1024, 130K)

I don’t eat that shit so I don’t need an excuse. Wild that people just eat corpses like filthy scavengers.

Go vegan.
Stop eating animals.

It taste good.

Yeah, like your ancestors did.

Exactly, so we should act like it

Enjoying savory flavors

The time has not yet come, OP. There still is a wide spread of false beliefs among the majority of inhabitants of this world.
But the good news: the time will ultimately come. Give it a few more hundred years and humankind will slowly start to get enlightenend.

Attached: Liberation.png (1862x1896, 567K)

They don't have capabilities of critical thinking.

Tell that to capitalism.

>proven wrong
>'BUT JUST IMAGN MURCA

you people are really pathetic

Attached: 1562619286478.jpg (261x195, 8K)

youtu.be/tTukbjfcwxc

some delicious camel meat.
get triggered vegans

fuck those stupids pigs

Don't care, they're not sentient.

Ooh, some poor soyboy getting triggered.

I wouldn't eat animals that came from conditions like that. Makes the meat taste bad.

Oh lord, please tell us the truth.

omnomnomnivore amirite?

I don't care about food animals. A pig would not think twice about eating a dead human, why should we care about eating them?

Do you even realise that mass agriculture displaces a huge number of wild animals? Deforestation to make room to grow crops does too. Not to mention the turmoil created by plowing fields. What, you think there's just dirt under there? Full of living animals.

OP is ideologically possessed, just like any extremists are.

>keeping chickens inside your house
wew

Neither are you.

I'm not from a third world country. We do animal welfare here.

more so than someone wasting time to defend livestock we've used for thousands of years.

Attached: 1579572955881.png (397x372, 367K)

American pig-dogs are terrible doing this to poor chicks.

>Getting triggered over what's natural

it's chink ya tard!

"but we've always done it this way" is a fallacy
Meat is fucking tasty though

Vegans are narcissistic faggots that can't accept their own biology. They don't even care about animal;, they just want to have the moral superiority.

Attached: EQ7oK8sWsAIlY0k.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

All that exists does so to serve me.

i hunt so half of my meat comes from killing wildlife so not really cruelty, just the laws of the wild bb

Is this some sort of mass grave for infected chicks or?

Useless male chicks who can't drop eggs. They deserve that.

Ah I see
There is nothing natural about factory farming dumb ass

You won't stop us carnists >:D

Think about your cognitive dissonance and eat less and prove you are less a barbarian. If not for the animals then for your kids.

Vegans are the height of privilege. Imagine being so stable in life that you can say, “Food? Nah. I’ll wait.”

its chinesse, just read what writen in the video.

It's real life.

fucking uneducated pig, its in china you dumb cock.

Order of nature.

Nothing different. Or have Americans a better practice?

I'm a shepherd's son. I have paid more than a lifetime's worth of meat by taking care of these dumb fuckers for 18 years.

if i don't care about the cruelty toward fellow humans, why the fuck should I care about supposed cruelty to an animal that is destined for slaughter to feed a family?

But what if I told you that not only is that moment of pleasure worth it, but also that OP is a faggot

No. Thus veganism is the only superior moral position.

This meme argument could easily be adjusted for trannies.

USA have one of the highest waste of food lol

the difference is being right or wrong,
if having the wong answer would have been a death sentence then you would have been dead,
the difference is huge between right and wrong.

Poor vegans can't handle reality.

What about vegetarian? It's unbeatable that plant based nutrition has a low impact in ecosystems.

Based chinks rekting chickens for the great good
Niggers be mad

Oh yeah, the Chinese aren't doing it for profit, they're doing it for fun

This.

Serious question, if vegans are so morally superior why are most of them misanthropes?

Yes it is

Talking shit? Murica is a slaughterhouse of poor animals who live an unnatural painful life

The humans eat what they can, the livestock suffer what they must.

kek

>Beef, not so much.
You're overcooking it.

based and redpilled

Humans began domesticating animals more than 10,000 years ago beginning with dogs. Ruminants (cattle, sheep and goats) were the first food animals to be domesticated followed by pigs, possibly to dispose of table scraps and waste products.

Ignorance is bliss

>the flag
>the anthem
goooood goy!
best leave the public interest to the wealthy and join the hordes of hysterical ignoramuses whipped into a frenzy over manufactured culture war scenarios designed to turn the everyman against his economic best interest

I reject your premise.

this

0 fucks given. If people want to eat dogs so be it.

looks just like my grandma's apartment in Bucharest, only no chickens

"uno carnitas torta, por favor"

meat so yummy make me go yum

discord..gg/shitpost ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: czdahgmrp5x11.png (750x746, 801K)

My excuse is a bear would eat me ripping my flesh while still aware. At least we kill them first.

Life Is 85% curel (killing the animal), and 15% cleaning up (cooking the animal)

Because we're faggots who can't handle harsh truth, so we try very hard to sugar-coat it.

Simple: It's irrelevant. If everyone on society truly cared about half the shit they pretend to, we'd be golden. I'm not going to waste my time on lost causes when I could be bettering my self and helping who I can. Life is about ones
own happiness, fam, and sometimes it correlates with making other people happy. Not all farms are even like that.

It's their culture, they can eat dog's if they want or not.

Make fake meat cheaper than real meat or shut the fuck up.

The undisputed truth.

You don't need an excuse to do something that isn't ethically wrong.

Hey vegans, what about lab-grown meat?

cant afford it. most tasty vegan food, which is synthetic meat instead of soy bean, is super expensive and everything soy taste like card board.

I would love to do that but it is impossible for most of us.
Factory farming should be getting better with how easy it is to film the bullshit and expose them.
When i start making better money and can afford it i would like to buy all my meats and dairy from small farms that i trust. Maybe have my own chickins but even that would be tough where o live now.

I'd grill up my fiance's pug if I ran out of hamburger meat. Don't fucking test me faggot.

Attached: 1577732711120 (2).gif (400x296, 443K)

We will never achieve utopian society, except if everyone is mind-controlled.