That's not how it works, you dumb whore

That's not how it works, you dumb whore

Attached: 1581885646138.jpg (640x646, 56K)

but it is, because as long as there are guys like you to settle with, they will keep doing it.

who says that's not how it works? I mean you're on Cred Forums, and Cred Forums at that, so i'm not sure you're exactly an authority on how life works lol

you'll be waaaay better off once you stop this "women are whores" thing. or keep doing it and shoot up a mall or something, idk. you do you booboo

Attached: shaggy-nanda-kore-wa-59c648e2cfc81.jpg (720x534, 28K)

Zoomed in on picture. Pretty sure that’s a man ....

The fuck you talking about? Women whore out to everything when they're young then settle with some schmuck when they're old and worn out. Been like this forever. Literally leave your parent's basement dumbass.

I feel bad for girls nowadays. Media Jews get a hold of them when they're dumb fuck children who understand literally nothing, so it's easy to turn them into whores, and then assuming they dodge incurable STDs and single mom'itude, they still hit 30 as a used goods slut that no quality guy wants, and everyone else is busy fucking a newer crop of brainwashed sluts.

Literally every role model they're served up is the worst possible example of how to live life

Attached: BERNIE NOO.jpg (750x403, 26K)

>Been like this forever.
No it actually wasnt. Its a relatively new thing.

Unfortunately incel, it does often work like that

pretty sure b is now more interested

Actually, she more based than you’ll ver be OP. Your jealous and probably a wizard or nearly approaching it and you are really just mad at yourself for being too much of a pussy to explore life when you were young and you are projecting it on someone who figured out life early enough to have a good one. Get based, and grow up.

Attached: 1E6179B9-002A-4040-87C3-B19EA39F1EE5.png (1136x640, 1.08M)

Maybe not in your third world shithole but in the western world women have been sleeping with tons of men for as long as there's been written history.

/thread

>Girls won't fuck me and it's the Joos fault

that's actually how it works

You're wrong but it's ok user, not everyone can be intelligent.

That's literally the opposite of what I said

Mfw OP created thread looking for support for his incel ways and is just getting a beat down instead

Attached: 0AC52A6F-250F-4E79-A65A-0CA6E27067F4.jpg (720x480, 96K)

Haha been here before? So sick of this dumb shit. These dudes need to go on a fucking date

Eeeeeehhh.... Idiot.

Fuck off incel

It's hilarious because they don't realize their attitude is why they can't fuck. No self awareness at all.

The jew is strong in this thread. If you don't want a used cock carousel whore you must be an incel goyim.

Contrary to what the jew tells you, there are plenty of attractive non-whores still out there but you won't find them on tinder or college pot parties. They're at church with their parents or studying at the library.

>getting mad over basic bitch posting basic bitch like bait she didn't think up herself

You're a retard who allows others to effect your mental state. Just remove the shit from your perception.

>The joos are the reason I'm a virgin
Keep telling yourself that and I'm sure eventually you'll get laid.

What would a date do for me? I would just sit there and not say anything.

Yes, I think they would agree. That's the whole point. They want to go on a date. No one will date them. They're too busy chasing Chad. Are you new here? You don't seem to have a very good grip on the situation.

Your face indeed nigger

When did this shit infect Cred Forums? About as long as they say women have been whores? In what universe is this or the majority of pop culture idols' headlined behavior acceptable and not mindless indulgence. Kys shills.

This is literally how it works. Everyone just fucks people till they find someone they like fucking the most.
>sorry you’re missing out on life.