ADDRESS:
350 Gilbert LN Cherokee AL 35616
PHONE NUMBER:
(256) 349-4852
Runs a Massage Parlor info below
ADDRESS:
709 woodward ave, Muscle Shoals, Alabama 35661
PHONE NUMBER: (256) 633-7116
She molested my daughter when I ordered her a massage for her birthday.
Cred Forums, Unleash Hell

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 8K)

She looks kinda hot, your daughter is a lucky girl

Nypa faggot

NYPA.

why dont you sort this out yourself like a grown man instead of calling on mongolian children

because sometimes, mongolian children unleash hell like never seen before

I’m sure that’s exactly what happened Alabama man.

Attached: 92F75DB9-042F-46E9-881B-0917BB7489FF.jpg (224x274, 35K)

Fuck off faggot how about we DOX u and molest u in ur sleep. NYPA

In fairness, this is the best place to find Mongolian childeran, seeing as how it’s an Outer Mongolian cartoon posting webgroup.

I think what actually happened was op tried to get a handjob but he smelled so bad that she kicked him out

You're a spineless worm for doing this, a fucking gutless faggot who can't even do anything for himself, your daughter probably deserved it for being spawned from your faggot little ballsack. You measley chump, do you require everybody else to fight your battles for you? You worthless mutt.

Do it yourself or eat and shit and die you worthless faggot.

Well, this personal army is going on a roadtrip to get himself a massage. And I better get molested OP or I'm coming for you

Sure she did you fag

Do it then you fucking mongoloid animal. Pussy faggot cuck, you wouldn't do shit even if you had the power you pathetic child.

If your daughter knew what was happening, she’s a slut...

You’re a spineless faggot, I would have burned her parkour to the fucking ground.
Only speak truths on Cred Forums chuck.

When someone posts doxxes on here we usually end up doxxing the person that asked us to be their army. Have fun with the 50 pizzas coming to your door :)

Grabs phone...
Time to make an appointment!

Sounds hot. We don't care about your cum dumpster of a daughter.

She's going to get fingered many many times in her life whether you like it or not.

Also if she's old enough for a professional rubdown, then she's probably old enough to request/deny services offered. Or at least say that's too much

Stop it anons you are making the father proud kek

So she's your teacher and gave you a shitty grade, huh?

Stay mad kid.

Idk man, you think it’s worth a trip to bama to get molestered by that lady?
OP can you post a full body shot of her please?