Share your plans for today, user!

Attached: 10.jpg (1920x1200, 1.06M)

2 controlled demolitions literally nothing
murder america

Put a flag on tbe window; refugees welcome

wait 3 building 7

3 controlled demolitions
murder america

Just another day in the army. Gonna be a chill day.

Washing windows on the tower 2

Today I’m boarding a plane! I’m taking Americans Airlines Flight 11 to see my family!

Find a bookie that takes really crazy bets and then cash in.

I don't want to go to school! Better get out of bed now. Hey mom, what are you doing up so early and why you glued to the TV?

Enjoy your flight user i hear airline peanuts are a pain to open up.
You should take a box cutter with you just in case.

Just got called in to work overtime to support my family of 7 who all depend on me to provide for them. So glad I got hired here at the WTC.

I think my internet book store should sell more than just books.

Internet? Useless nonsense, not sure why people keep bringing it up

Called in sick at work just gonna stay home and sin lol

First week of college 9/11 happens. I am watching it “live” on the news on one TV. The second TV is a live feed of my urethra and bladder. I’m on the morphine, but that’s not new, so I comprehend what’s going on.

I see interviews with NYFD talking about demolition charges. Later in the day I see Building 7 go down.

Classes are canceled. Some friends watch the news in a common area. See same NYFD firefighters retracting their statements.

“Those are the same guys that heard explosive charges when they ran in to WTC!!!” Everyone looks at me like I’m insane. Already getting that how-dare-you-question-the-official-story faces. Realize I’m on my own. I see a building free fall from the bottom up. I don’t see what they see.

I finally have to take a piss after the exploratory surgery in my bladder to find out why I pee blood for no reason....

Massive fart out of my dickhole.

I'm gonna watch some tv and masturbate, as usual.

Here's my memory of the event, as a Dutch guy. I heard something happened on the radio, so I turned on CNN. They were still speculating about what it was, they thought it was some small airplane. I was gonna eat at a friend's house, so I left my house and walked to his place. Halfway I stopped to buy something to drink, and I asked the guy behind the counter if he knew more. The towers collapsed, he said, so I knew it was serious. Outside I saw my friend's girlfriend, so we walked to their place together. I told her about the towers, but she didn't believe it, she thought it was just one of those bogus stories I always told. Until we got to their place, where my friend sat in front of the tv, shouting The third worldwar has begun! The third worldwar has begun!

Take a camera to the pentagon, and record how they crash a drone into the pentagon.

school

Im just going to read books to school children today before those planes hit the.... I mean uh.. It has come to my attention, that air pollution is polluting the air!