Why are most men just horny retards?

why are most men just horny retards?

Attached: del.jpg (743x866, 72K)

That's how they're wired. Blame whatever god made them that way.

They dream of what they dont have

Some don't have self control

usa retard

erowid.org
jkrishnamurti.org
t-nation.com
mises.org

Because I said, that's why.

why dream when you can just improve yourself then get what you want?

Im afraid its not that simple

it is that simple. youre complicating it for no reason.

Dude Ive had sex since I was 12, its not what I dream of anymore

it is weird though
Ive played girls before. Ive used them. Ive cheated. Ive fucked them in degenerate ways.
but I'd hate if my daughter was treated like that, or my sister. Just used as a sex object.

idk penis knows nothing but lust

so whats the problem bud?

Sounds like a female. But instead of dreaming, they take advantage of a guys paycheck.

Hm... I probably want love? Dunno

So why would you degrade women in such ways if you wouldn't dream of a man doing such things to your daughter? A prime example of why men are complete degenerates.

Testosterone.

See women are also horny retards but are more selective.

Once they're horny for a guy though they end up 10 times as retarded. Jumping on dicks without protection, thinking that one fuck means they're in love etc

There's nothing wrong with liking girls/pussy.

It's evolutions way of tricking us into breeding

Your family is lying.

Overlooks the fact that the women who say, "Men are trash" are dykes or the ones that ignored the fathers, uncles, cousins and brothers and had to repeatedly chase the bad boys they were advised against only to be used and tossed like they were told they would be.

Don't generalize girls. They come in all variety. Girls gold digging is the female equivalent of men using women for sex.

Because caring about every human on the planet insignificant to your life is a waste of time?

Love exists, you're looking in the wrong places.

Sex is infinite, money is not.

then dont degrade/use/abuse women. simple.

arent there allways 2 ppl involved in sex? Even in dirty sex i heard

As much as women are slutty retards.

why are most women hypersensitive backstabbing gold-digging narcissists?

Women like that are my example of what not to be.

you missed the whole point.

>But instead of dreaming, they take advantage of a guys paycheck.
Most women I know earn their own money, even my little sisters earn more than me

Hm.. church?

Attached: 1471022175795093651.gif (245x140, 848K)

you're right.

I said caring about every person insignificant to your life was low iq you simp brainlet, why would I cease to degrade anyone, female or otherwise, when I just said I don't give a 12th of a fuck?

>calling women pussy

I think you missed the point

I just think the point was shittily made.

>he lives in a fiat currency economy
>he isn't aware there's only a finite number of women

Boy, sure is retarded on Cred Forums today

No, just some women are pussy. I think you inferred the wrong thing.

The incels are out in force lads

that was my point, you small brained retard. dont get an attitude with me

but a lot of girls are asking to be used more than others. they kinda ask for it.
also, I think a lot of it may be my own (our societies?) view on women and sex. Maybe its not as bad as we make it out to be, and girls sexuality isnt some holy object.

Please understand the fact that girls, especially YOUNGER girls are complete idiots. They think the first guy is their true love, they fall for these fuckboys when they're young, and those fuckboys end up screwing them up and mentally/emotionally damaging them. Honestly most girls under the age of 25 are complete idiots and cant choose for shit.

As in, some women are cowards? Genuinely confused user

>the value of money/state of the economy changes constantly
>more and more women will be born indefinitely till the end of time

they're not. some girls had a loving family, a father, a good childhood and aren't fucking vindictive of every man they see.

Volcel here, women prove over and over they are untrustworthy. I don't get involved by choice, even tho women love me.

No, just some people are vapid and have no value other than use. Whether it be a hole, a skill, whatever.

>Every "all or nothing" comment can be made about any labelled group
>Why all men this, that or the other, etc
>Why are all women such horny pervs?
>Why are all men putting up with women's shit?

Enough with the Divide et Impera.

Take your gender wars to Reddit where it belongs.

Men like sex because they want to breed its evolutionary. Families protect their daughters because they want a higher quality mate, also evolutionary

same reason why women are obsessed with men's status/money resources, we're all looking out for ourselves

People are pretending to be feminists on Cred Forums today I guess

I'll get an attitude if I want. Yes some girls actively sexualize themselves, but that just ruins it for all of us because now society doesn't value shit, men view girls as disposable objects, and all women are apparently whores because of the actions of some.

ITT

>Angry virgins vs White knights

Attached: 1467812033050.gif (399x299, 704K)

Because pussy is the only quality modern women have.

>why are most men just horny retards?
biological imperative.
Meanwhile, if you're average, half the men out there are smarter than you

Attached: 4mloN18.jpg (1079x987, 95K)

>women love me
lol

Not OP.
Could you try, though ?

>i live my life by memes and stereotypes
LOL

OH as if Cred Forums isn't the home of gender and race wars. this is the #1 place for misogyny and women hating...lmao dont bring reddit into this.

>pussy is the only quality modern women have
money is the only quality modern men have

>>pussy is the only quality modern women have
>money is the only quality modern men have
Nope.
We have money, and can make you cum,

10/10

Why are you lying?

>can make you cum
no

>Yes some girls actively sexualize themselves
thats not really what I am talking about.
I am talking about fucking me because they know I have cocaine back at my house
or showing me their body on snap just because they know I have a big dick
or sleeping with me once, knowing it will go nowhere and we may not talk again, because they have a bf.
which i guess goes back to mens and societies views on women. Grils Sexuality isnt some holy grail, at least not to many of them. Which kinda makes sense, women didnt evolve to be prudes. They enjoy sex too.

I am saying they treat themselves like disposable sex objects. Actually looking back on it, I dont think I have ever "used" a girl that wasnt forcing this whole using situation herself
I mean ive slept with other girls, but they have always been my gf or long term friends, something along those lines

why cant you understand a womens point of view? why do you fools think that only men have issues with the modern woman and that modern men are saints?

trash is the wrong word to describe horny
if women get horny does that make them trash?
women are stupid for saying shit without thinking.

>I am talking about fucking me because they know I have cocaine back at my house
>or showing me their body on snap just because they know I have a big dick
>or sleeping with me once, knowing it will go nowhere and we may not talk again, because they have a bf
Thats what it means to activity sexualize themselves. I guess you made fair points, however, those experiences don't apply to or define girls as a whole.

Same goes for boys, theres no victims, at least not in general

men are not trash for getting horny. women are not either. the post is basically saying how these girls get played/taken advantage of by men. that is all

girls sexualizing themselves is just them wanting sex? wanting sex is natural, user

there is no boy equivalent of this post.

>you fools
Watch your language

Attached: 2346161.gif (480x270, 734K)

wanting sex is natural. but its not rewarding when its easy to get

LOLLL this made me chuckle

define rewarding

so you talk about yourself?

Something is rewarding when you know you've worked hard for it, its especially for you and that not everyone gets it.

the pic related is taking about girls in general. maybe younger girls since they're fuckboys main targets.

Its important to laugh, probably more than sex

Attached: 1457948265294.png (499x569, 397K)

what? yes it is lol
having.a gf you can fuck whenever is 10x better than random poon you have to spend a month trying to get

lol i laughed so hard at this dkm

exactly. casually hooking up with girls is not rewarding

so in your opinion, men have to work hard for women to get sex? What do women to get dick?

Attached: 1518711065053.jpg (772x767, 113K)

what?
so not working at all for sex with your gf is better than working super hard for sex with a non gf. but not working at all for sex with a non gf is worse than both?
your not making any sense with your rewarding concept.

and yea if I am only looking for pussy, Id much rather immediately fuck a girl than have to work for a month. there is no reward difference? like what?
what the fuck does rewarding sex have to do with anything anyway?
you sound schizo

> boys
> Boys
> Boys
> Men
Gee i wonder if there's a commonly understood differenetiation made along age lines that might be at play here or something.

men have to work had get sex. women have to work hard to get commitment

no no you have it in reverse. what i meant was the other way around

holy shit, there's a fuckton of this reverse psychology horse shit on this site right now.

and everyone keeps falling for it. 21st century propaganda in action.

>there's a fuckton of this reverse psychology horse shit on this site right now.

No its not!

Attached: 1475688878225.png (327x338, 251K)

wtf...surpise surprise...theres 2 sides to every situation

your still not making sense
id much rather immediately fuck a girl than have to work for a month to fuck.
and your just baselessly claiming a lot about what makes sex rewarding. saying working for sex is rewarding, but saying having a gf you can fuck without any work is ultra rewarding. and saying that the way to measure sex is through how rewarding it is.
none of your stuff makes any logical sense. your just making wild claims, with no reason to back them

your jumping all around to try to prove a point.

>propaganda
Gasp! We don't do that here.

Attached: headupass.jpg (786x786, 96K)

my point: playing/taken advantage/degrading women is not rewarding. this fact relates to the pic related. having commitment and longterm partnership is rewarding, because it is hard to actually get.

Who gives a shit about rewarding? And who says that is more rewarding?
Your still making wild claims, with no logical backing.

In short yes, sex is still rewarding when it’s easy to get user. Fiery sex with a girl you just met, but are really into, is actually top tier sex

I believe not men are just horny retards but women too fall into it. I'm done with just seeking relationships at this point because the majority of women I fucking see are mentally deranged that at this point if they tell me they have bipolar or depression within the first week of talking I ghost them or they're just as retarded. Seriously my generation is just so fucking garbage that relationships or anything like that is pointless with them. If I ever need to release a load I just go back to tinder or bumble, fuck a few girls and then just go back to doing whatever I'm doing. Both genders are horny retards

Stop trying to glorify a girls sexuality, it’s not a big deal lol
You sound like some prude Christian that was homeschooled

Why is OP an sjw faggot. Post this Cred Forums and dont be afraid of the response.

of course to a horny, immoral boy it would be rewarding in all context, as long as its sex. but in reality, that shit is degenerate and no girl will walk away from such experiences feeling proud or great, unless she is too far deep into her destructive lifestyle.

im not a fag. cant u put 2 and 2 together? or do i gotta be blatantly obvious to your slow ass? also, this is not politically related, so no.

Your ideas are crazy
Just admit you have no idea what’s even coming out of your mouth

...it’s a shocker user.... but yes women enjoy sex too

damn i feel bad for you.. my generation is by far the worse and even i have more sanity than this pathetic post can ever have.

i feel bad for u. this is why men are degenerate, i really hope the majority of people disagree with you. this is why western society is fked

Because if they weren’t, you’d have to improve yourself in tangible, concrete ways to get them to talk to you.
And we both know THAT’s not going to happen.

Sex before marriage is a sin! Right user?

dont generalize what women like. as a girl i would never have sex with random guys, and not even guys at all. its called protecting yourself

>women enjoy sex too

Attached: 1480180094177.jpg (800x600, 73K)

damn ....lmao enjoy your used hand-me-downs...

Your a crazy person
Get some dick, it might lighten you up a bit

Attached: 1494701765720.png (565x600, 180K)

nope. protecting myself from teen pregnancy, stds, unwanted soulties, regret and sin.

You don’t generalize what women like either lol
Or what is “rewarding”

If you wanna be a bitter virgin, fine. But don’t hate the girl that fucked me behind her bfs back for one night, saying she wasn’t rewarded, because trust me we both enjoyed it very much

youre so degenerate lmao