Fucking tired of being a kissless virgin fag. Please help me anons...

Fucking tired of being a kissless virgin fag. Please help me anons. I got this girls snap last night at a party but I have no fucking idea how to start this conv off.

Attached: helpbros.png (557x887, 44K)

say hi you fucking dumb shit how can you now socialize like how pathetic are you

>dickpic
>wait

Just try talking to her. Hopefully she won't make an unpleasant expression and act like she didn't hear you. Godspeed.

Hey, how bad does your asshole smell right now?

you already fucked up taking a picture of an empty chat. she's been notified and it's already a hard no

Android's built in screenshot app avoids this. I'm socially retarded but not retarded retarded

Forgot to say try this a few times. If she acts the same every time and just says "Hi" "Bye" she's not interested.

Do you have anything from the party you can comment on? a joke of something that happened would be a good idea

Say "what's up" pretty essy

i second this

So we were all at a house party first where I drank too much and don't quite remember how the conversation turned to her being pretty fit so she picked me up and started squatting me. Then we all went to a club and started dancing. Thats about it.

Holy shit that sounds immasculating

Why? I was more impressed. Nothing wrong with being fit like that.

I would not like being picked up and used like a barbell. If you were drunk and dancing at a club, why didnt you make a move then? Those are ideal conditions

When I met with my wife in a bar I was so clueless what to say so I asked her if she likes ice hockey.

Because I'm socially inept, should be clear why seeing of how I had to make this thread in the first place.

But I just messaged her, "hey" and she sent me a snap of her doing homework with caption, "sup?"

I take it she wants me to piss off and leave her alone doesn't she?

Attached: mc-kun.jpg (1550x2048, 199K)

well, you could start the conversation by joking about that. idk how the situation went exactly so only you could see what would be interesting, but something along the lines of "Dont remember much of yesterday, but wont forget the squatting hahah, quite an experience" kek

No.

so what do I say? Looking at the pic it was physics homework

honestly I dont know how old are you, but if you are this mentally retarded you need to wait a few years with relationships

if you want to bring her out of the homework and into the conversation with you def say something to make her laugh, otherwise she will just be more focused on the homework

say you have a mechanics question for her, and ask how much force did she need to use to squat you yesterday lel

"Do you have an inhaler, cause you look breathtaking"

Just don't give a fuck user. Don't try too hard

>me: That looks yucky *throw up emoji*
>her: it is hahaha. I havent done hw all weekend and now I'm paying the price.

where do i go from here?

Attached: conorsayin.png (1200x877, 1.07M)

just assume she knows that you want to have sex with her. don't try so hard. if she's interested it'll flow naturally.

Offer to do her homework.

send me ur vegana pic

Be straightforward, tell her you had fun hanging out with her and ask her if she's doing anything next weekend.

user, you have to ask yourself what do you want to achieve.
Do you like her and do you want to fuck her?
That train has long gone.
Imagine yourself in her situation. There is someone who is writing you in every 10 minutes. She probably thinks you are a weirdo but she writes you back cause she doesnt want to offend you

>me: Its fine, no need to study. Just keep going to *insert famous college bar near us* and everything will work itself out...least thats what I tell myself.
>her: *seen*

Guess thats the end of that

Attached: 1551487131031.jpg (278x240, 12K)

make something up, say you are doing homework of some kind too and that you know you should be doing it, but you wish something happened so you didnt have to

"or prostitution, ive been doing that too"

For fuck's sake, time to back out of this dead end you drove into. Literally say you had a good time and ask if she wants to go out next weekend. If she says yes, perfect. If she says no, now you know, congrats on not wasting any more of your time on her.

>OP comes and asks for what we would say, people post some good lines, OP ignores them all and answers with shitty messages
why even bother

>while posting retarded otaku pics

Agreed, keep being tired of being a kissless virgin fag OP

>her: mhmm and hows that working out for you?
>me: about as well as you expect but hey, C's get degrees
>her: seen for 20 mins and counting
yep, definitely fucked it up.

Attached: 1506880862086.png (645x729, 80K)

what part of she is doing homework you cant just be small talking didnt you understand? some user said that literally in the beginning of thread retard

So pretty much accept my loss or try again another day?

dont say anything more for a few hours if she doesnt reply. If that happens, when you are about to go to sleep message her saying you had a pretty good time with her at the party and ask if she would want to out someday ( suggest a place that she would like ). just that, if she says no, move on

this
just stop fucking up OP, for gods sake