President Bernie Sanders will save us from the Orange Tyrant

President Bernie Sanders will save us from the Orange Tyrant

Attached: President Bernie Sanders.png (400x400, 305K)

And will personally give each of us a free handjob.

Better than the assfucking Trump is giving us

>Better than the assfucking Trump is giving us

You poor, poor emotionally dysregulated gender dysphoric autistically screeching self-loathing libtard bending the knee (and over) for his mentally ill lqbtqp overlords

Attached: !cryingloserliberals2020.jpg (1191x1200, 189K)

>pasta derp

Attached: 1532234771487.jpg (205x246, 12K)

If he doesn’t die of a heart attack or old age.

Spring chicken Trump almost 75 years old

>loves the idea of orange man buttfucking him.

I know you'd beg for more and call him daddy you pathetic little fucking internet faggot cock sucker.

>President Bernie Sanders will save us from the Orange Tyrant

too bad he wont save us from massive tax hikes and a dead economy. it's the communist way.

Buddy social programs statistically improve the economy and quality of life of lower income Americans

You must be a flaming faggot with faggot pasta literally saved on your computer waiting for any Anti Orangeman Daddy thread.
>Don't talk bad about daddy or I put the pasta on u!!!!

>I need an old jew to save me from myself and finally get me my well "deserved" pay raise to a lofty 15 an hour that I would never, ever earn on my own merit.

We know.

I agree, just give tax breaks to the Billionaires.
The Billionaires aren't getting enough breaks in life, let get the rich richer!!!
I say we try and take more from the poor!!!
Tax the poor more!!!! yeah!!!!

Where do you live little internet faggot? Let's see how assertive you are offline. I know I'm asking a lot, mommy will be worried if you left the basement for a hour or more.

>ok James, we're gonna go on the internet and see if we can use the word 'lofty' as much as possible in a conversation and the people will think im smart, yeah! yeah! thats the ticket!!

He will likely win, but get nothing done because Americans can never agree on anything.

Post your real address faggot since you are such a tough guy
>don't talk bad about my Orange Daddy Butt Buddy or I punch u!!! I just did a doo do in my pants!!

Attached: 1536221949044.jpg (304x344, 24K)

Bernie would be the best thing to happen for trump. Trump would have the election by the balls. Old people won’t vote for Bernie because he’ll drain their social security to pay off student debt. Blacks won’t vote for Bloomberg or that fag running. Democrats are fucked this election. 4 more years of MAGA

Attached: C90C9F52-D280-41EA-9B80-81555B475747.gif (500x281, 297K)

>I think lofty is a big word.

Stop showing us that you're a fucking moron.

We already knew.

Your mother is a whore and you will die from cancer in the eyes or aids, whichever will work you fucking faggot.

Yes.

However, I more than likely outclass you in every conceivable way for being a real man you pathetic little internet faggot cock sucker.

Commies only destroy.

Attached: nice background.jpg (750x879, 273K)

So you're retarded and a flaming faggot, got it.