Should I cut deeper?

Should I cut deeper?

I'm a useless tranny who has no future

Attached: 20200217_191156~2.jpg (3024x3194, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
youtube.com/watch?v=0ttGgIQpAUc
youtube.com/watch?v=OhgvbpDeLWw
youtu.be/WZ3ao7JTC8M
youtube.com/watch?v=GkDmRy6SP28
voca.ro/cwym4GdekYv
youtube.com/watch?v=KltPIajVaDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If MtF, yes.

cutting is dumb
just masturbate and carry on with your day

I mean, may as well show off tits.

Should I find you rim your ass and slam it?

This
No

No, you have family who will miss you.
I just buried a family member who an hero. Wasn't nice at all bro, miss them so much

I can, but they're fucking disgusting

Show us whatever you have left of your cock, OP

No dumbass, get therapy

Being trans is really hard but this ain’t it

If you MtF, let me fuck you first
If you FtM, yes

how dull your knife have to be in order to cut like that

Don't cut yourself user, show boypussy instead

Piss on the wound

Dont do it faggot. It gets better

Show tits and genitals.

Don't be a fag too, show gross titties and cut up the stream

that's more of a scratch than a cut

You might not be useless if you can act as a cum dump.

Show nudes and we’ll tell you how deep to cut

fellow tranny here
leave a note online blaming all of the transtrenders and fetishists and alienation from your own transsexual communities due to the infestation of attention whores pretending to have your birth disorder
k thanks bai

You should but don't listen to anyone but me. Self harm is beautiful do you want to look back and see that tiny thing you did or look back on a time where you really suffered

i am skeptical

mtf btw

theyre gonna miss me either way. im becoming someone they never knew. theyre going to miss the me who they knew and loved

Do it deeper

Attention whore. Just kill yourself already. A failure in life & in death.

Can't you just transition back?

Pretty dull tbh, it's just a regular steak knife since I couldn't find anything else here and I didn't want to go out and buy a real knife

Its disgusting, everything is. Trust me you'd rather not see it

You should cut yourself deep and hard. Too deep to take back. Make it count.

Coulda just said tranny no need to reiterate twice.

Why aren’t you getting naked faggot. Everyone is telling you to. You’re good for literally nothing else.

Trust me I'd rather see it

If you can't be useful sexually, you should be dead.

well, you're Cred Forums pass user, don't cut yourself, no point in doing any more dumb shit

Ok here are my tits. Like I said my body is fucking disgusting, but here you go

Attached: 20200217_192516.jpg (3264x1836, 638K)

Your arm looks fat. Are you fat too?
165 or more go as deep as you can.

Attached: 1581957784688.png (518x295, 101K)

Cut until you can see the other side

oh dear...

As deep as you can go

no. thats plenty bruv

Attached: 9xuc2ptq3a841.jpg (917x1068, 48K)

> my body is fucking disgusting

agreed

let's see some hole

Do you want a girlfriend to talk about things? If you have a kik I'd love to talk to you (;

You have been selected vidslotz.com

You should listen to me no one loves you like I do I know you

thats a cut?

Attached: 1477996047652.jpg (264x292, 8K)

Well at least youre honest

Dunno man,do you want to prove Cred Forums right?

Attached: 1580768393736.gif (286x300, 1.15M)

9/10 would suck on them

Serious question.. why did you do that to yourself? Can this be reversed? I really do feel bad for you.

Maybe get into therapy and stop trying to be a girl...

Good luck dude, really...

that three inches wide hole on the back of their head sure look beautiful

Looks good to me. I'd hit it.

yes cut way deeper, prove to the world trannys are mentally ill.

As long as you're not a chaser, potentially

Thats only attempted suicides

Can we see butthole?

You know all these people on here who want you to die?

Fuck them.

Live, and live the best life you can. Be someone, just don't end it.

The fat parts can be reversed but not the legit breast tissue parts, I'd need surgery to remove that. But I wouldn't want to do that. I don't want to see my body become even more of a man than it already is

Let me guess? You cut your dick off and now you're regretting it?

An axe wound that smells like shit just isn't the same as a biological woman? Sucks to be you, i guess.

post face then ill be able to answer

i dont understand how you fucking useless retards will sit around and spend hours of your day slicing little fucking paper cuts into your fucking arm and reveling in the fucking "drama" of doing something like that. get a fucking job. i load trucks for a god damn living, if you can even call it one and i get scratched up far worse than that just doing my fucking job. if you think your life really sucks so fucking bad then either kill yourself already and quit wasting time space and money or just contribute the most bare minimum amount possible to society - i.e. get a job. i don't know why this fucking board has become a safespace for airhead teenage morons to come and half-assedly beg for attention.

I dont know if anyone has been brave enough to tell you this, but you are a man, and theres nothing in the world you can do to change that. Accept that fact or literally kys.

I'm not, I'm just trying to make friends and would love to be a person you lean on.
I'm going through it as well, we can support each other.

Attached: 20200215_202913.jpg (618x891, 337K)

No. You should jump off a bridge into rush hour traffic.

>legit breast tissue
That’s not what that is. You need to hear this. Whatever you’ve done to yourself isn’t healthy.
I hope you find a way to stop feeling like you need to hurt yourself. I hope you get better and live a happy life and accept who you are.

Thank you, although online people don't bother me anymore. It's all the stuff I have in the way in real life.

Pus some salive on it so it heals.

>It's all the stuff I have in the way in real life.
A penis?

I'm ugly. I look like a guy. You don't want to see my face

Kik?

Do you have discord?

Dont get reassignment surgery, you'll regret it.

Mirror mirror on the wall.

Give me torture cock and ball.

Attached: mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-नलव-give-me-torture-cock-63561295.png (498x303, 256K)

Stomp a tranny to death

Faggot, i have same cut on my left hand but am not a tranny, i was just bipolar, lithuim and other drugs helped. Keep going on.

I'd rather you soak in gas and die in a fire.

From the amount of pathetic self-pity and whining, i assume he already chopped his dick off and is regretting it, like most of them.

addon:
I mean i felt uselles n shit after a sever car axxident so i tried to off myself many times and fail lotsa. But we got good health care here so they brought me back.

Remember doom eternal comes out in march you gonna have some fun playing that.

No I'm sorry
If you have a chance just kik: wittlebees
If you're interested no pressure.
I hope you feel better, hun.

Deeper?

Attached: 20200112_195224~2.jpg (2163x2376, 933K)

Remember, trannies make the best coders.

You're still somewhat useful.

Stop

That's pathetic.

I get worse cuts when i pet my cat.

addon2:
I have a good friend from america and he cut himself too, nowdays he makes 6 figures and is starting producing muzik thing with a friend.

He dose computer things security something.

addon3:
am wasted lolz sorry for bad typing ppl haha.

addon4:
so am still illuminati najs. :D

addon5:
Tired of me yet? :D
I expected some projekt melody memes here. no luck

You should kill yourself as much as op faggot. Stfu

Love you too faggot :D

Omg yes do it

Nein

>Sideways for attention
>Longways for results
End it.

Attached: Razor.png (500x962, 161K)

Du hast!
Ich will!
Rammstein!

Someone’s having a bad day

Don’t listen to these faggots op. They want to you to kill yourself because they’re miserable fucks themselves.

Get in therapy. You’re not a woman. You’re a man.. if you want to be happy and whole you need to accept that.

What a faggot you are.
Your a man WTF
You are HUMAN you are ALIVE stay like THAT for as long when we need you!

those are quite old, tiger

then i cant answer if you want an accurate assessment

Stupid question incoming, why has op the green flower near name?

These are old

Show us something new you pathetic trash. It is the only thing you're good for

Video games are always there to look forward to

Sideways for attention - Get a live stream set up and cut the proper way user

Life is the best videogame, its just the respwan timers are long. :D

Remember, go down the street, not across it.

bought the pass newfag

+1 vote here too

deeper would imply that it's already deep, which it fucking isn't. Cut your carotid if you want to get anywhere

When did Cred Forums get this feature? Shit progresses so fast, i cant keep up damn.

Youre going to fucking puke if I post my disgusting mug

cmon man dont try to play it off ur a newfag accept it shits been around since moot

Do it. Show your face.

:D
Why you was so much time here man?
moot has a jew face tho

I just look like a chubby man. That's all that's worth knowing

We cannot access you claim otherwise

Its so hard to be a fed, you always find me out with that magic spell newfag, oh well lets go bust somebody else...

then i cant answer i would really need to see face if ud like to know u never kno the answer might surprise you

Are you actually going to cut properly, or do you suck at that too faggot

You don’t just look like a man.. you ARE a man. You’ll always be a failure as a woman. You’ll always be useless as a woman. Please accept this.

no you fucking retard faggot. pic related its you.

Attached: zw72qjv2plb31.jpg (960x983, 151K)

those tits remarkably look like mine and I'm 150lbs overweight and not a tranny. Are you sure they didn't just induce gynaecomastia?

Whatever I don't even care anymore

Attached: 20200217_201426~2.jpg (1836x3017, 690K)

He needs to play more doom and eat medium rare meat and his mantits will disappear.

Congratz you are the only sane one here.

I'd be interested in seeing a full MTF tranny reverse the titty physics, they'd probably look like wind socks in 0mph wind

From on side of your neck through to the others. But for real, don't give into despair user

Yea, do everyone a favor. You make women sick and you make men sick to their stomachs just to look at your stupid ass. Do everyone a favor and check on out.

Attached: 1504367520041.png (569x555, 310K)

bruh are you using a ballpoint pen to cut yourself?

How old are you? 20?
Can you move away from the painting behind you and pix me that.

thx

Then cut the wrist. And remember always down the street not across it.

unironically, dont your pretty cute ull make a good girl in no time btw its the user that first asked

face makes up for the body tbh, keen to show the rest of it?

surprise neither does anyone else. You bring shame to your family.

Attached: 1573493466325.jpg (278x181, 12K)

>are you using a ball point pen?
My fucking sides

Attached: gold laughing face collapsed.png (600x580, 792K)

>How old are you? 20?
Yes
>Can you move away from the painting behind you and pix me that. thx
Ok

Attached: poster.jpg (1080x1455, 481K)

Your attention seeking worthless self wil never achieve anything useful. You are also never going to cut properly except some weak shit to show people you are in "pain"

Next time before making a thread, just tell us you are a scared little faggot that plays dress up, isn't even brave enough to do an actual cut

Stop feeding peoples' delusions. He's not gonna 'make a good girl'.

He should get on a diet. Go to gym. Start fucking living.

Nice art, got more to show? Some art you made perhaps?

Dude.. you’d make decent looking guy if you stopped the hormones and whatever else.

Would you ever consider trying to undo all of this and just being yourself?

that poster is worth more than you are faggot

Attached: 1556637332864.png (246x205, 9K)

piss off im saying this from an unbiased perspective, either he would be good because hes androgynous looking so he could make a good girl or man depending on what he does either way hell have to work hella hard

enhance on eye!
Lets see if you are a replicant.

I've gotten worse cuts fucking around with a hatchet outside, try harder

get a fucking job faggot, nobody gives two shits if you stay or go. How about move out of your mommy's house and walk your own path, fucking homo

Attached: 1573964890590.jpg (636x600, 66K)

>fucking around with a hatchet
Stop being a redneck fag. I hate you.

I don't have much else, I'm pretty bad at trying to do art. I don't really do much other than make awful sketches

move out
debt is slavery stupid
then go make fentanly and be a big boy eh? fucktards gtfo from my world

if i saw you on the street i would just figure youre a girl without thinking too much of it. the tits would be the clincher

Stop with this tranny shit dude. Get some help. Go see a therapist or a pastor or something. Anything. Literally anything but this user. I know that you've lost control of it but you need to talk to someone who can help you get it back on track

What did you do when you were 10 years old?
Like describe 1 year the good moments.

ok fagget
it was nighttime, only reason I got hurt, glad that thing was blunt and I'm no longer as retarded

hey wanna suck my dick least u could do is make a good suck boi

ngl you'd make a cute girl

can't live your whole worthless life dependent on others. Oh I get it, you want the government to pay your way. News Flash homo, the government only has money it took from others. once that is gone who is gonna feed you then? Mommy? lol stupid faggot

Attached: 1505104961723.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Naw see you're cute user, you can totally make something of yourself!

Retard, gov pays me correct, and it will pay me for life for the damages done to me.
Since i didnt kill the ppl that did it.
I spared them thats teh social debt.
Am a trained in lotsa shit.
But i chose the white side of the light.
Happy? You neets go do some drugs and get resucitated coz a mix up from some retard like you with a college degree.

I was a pretty dumb kid when I was 10 years old. Mostly just watched cartoons and played mario. I used to play with legos with my friends at school. Then my family moved so I had to switch schools. Had almost no friends there. Everyone thought I was fucking weird

I used to do that shit when I was in uni, at first was because I was depressed, but then i don't know, it just used to feel good, if you're going to cut yourself make sure you want to live with the scars, there's nothing more fucking annoying than people asking "wtf you CUT yourself?"

You're adorable OP. Got kik? I'd love to play with you

Welcome to the club.
We are all weird.
Am 36 still do same shit. Smoke weed with dad n stuff, life is good.

And the faggot talking about money has no clue what money is, grow up faggot.

They say the first cut is the deepest, so there's no point trying again.

I mean, it's your life. You can do what you want with it, by all means. But just know that it might be the biggest and last mistake you ever make. Whatever's going on with you or whatever problems you have no matter how awful are temporary and will eventually go away. Your life could also turn completely around because you, like everyone else, have potential to do great things. So if you want to go through with it, I can't really stop you since I'm probably in a completely different country, But I think that you should hang in there. Because there's more in store for you then what's happening at the moment.

No just stop being a tranny.

Right real talk, don't get gender reassignment surgery, there are very few surgeons out there who can do it and not make a fucking mess of it.
Next, you can change your body, it takes hard work but you can mould yourself into the you that you see yourself as.
Lastly, real friends don't care what you look like or dress like, they just want to share their experiences and time with you.

So I ask you, is it better to be dead when you still have so many options?

Wait why are you so pretty op?

Someday you will realize that the thing that makes you rich is the people around you not the numbers in your bank accounts.

Shitty advice. Keep being a tranny, sis!

Attached: 8CDA50A3-CB11-4311-820D-FECF0B11E350.jpg (538x640, 33K)

>this is how we larp

Stop crying, start lifting and your life shall become worth living in a few years, you little bitch.

Attached: 1581631670500.jpg (978x978, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0ttGgIQpAUc
Listen and watch!

THIS

Physical work actually WORKS, start fucking lifting!

41%

Remember, user. Across the street for attention and down the road for results.

If you're a tranny just kill yourself and get it over with, please. Make the world a better place.

lol at everyone mentioning srs. I've talked to probably hundreds of trannies and I can only think of 4 who've had srs. Its not as common as you think

Also, it's not like I'd even be able to afford that rn with my supermarket job. So don't worry

Attached: 1581637363495.jpg (519x447, 34K)

And then watch the live version.
youtube.com/watch?v=OhgvbpDeLWw
Look nobody got stampeded! Isnt life nice when theres rules?

LOL my dog got 16 years few days ago. a lil tebetian terrier.
He fucked up a pitbull. Coz my retarded mom took him for a walk and didnt predict shit.
So far for size.

So you're not even a real tranny? Just another transtrender faggot looking for attention, eh?

make sure you bleed faggot

then change the topic from srs and post your asshole

For a tranny you’re pretty cute tbh , just lose some weight and fix your breast

Op doesn’t look ugly like that whatever...

You cant sink so low as Jaystation did with that fake gf death. Really i got more respect if you just dismember some one with bare hands than lie about things like that.

You are an angel compared tho that scum.

Other direction up wrist

is trannies wanting to kill themselves/ do harm to themselves a thing here now?

Ye duno man i read stats that kids are offing themselves in mass numbers, makes me sad.

It’s always been a thing. It’s sad honestly. They’re mentally ill and can’t stip themselves.

To anyone saying I look cute thank you. That genuinely means a lot. Most of me is not cute tho. My feet are US11 in mens. My hands are huge. My hairline is not good. My personality is unbearable as well

Haha we found the optimist that thinks hes not ill lolz

do you use discord?

Hey, you’re absolutely beautiful and the world would be poorer without you, regardless about what Cred Forums says

Why?

Make a W

Attached: mzxcn277flzz.jpg (501x602, 43K)

Sometimes, you just need friends.

Pasta buona, dove il rasta :D

Are you a hot tranny

Show feet please

Gang gang 300 nigga

Didnt you see them angel eyes up above?

youtu.be/WZ3ao7JTC8M

You are so miserable, you can even show a real cut

Is he good at playing football/soccer?

Jesus you are so desperate for attention. Among all the shit people are saying, this is the one you respond to.

You are pathetic and this thread is the same

to talk? what the fuck else is discord good for

Fuckers in school telling me always in the barbershop chief keef ain’t about this chief keef ain’t about that my boy a BD on fuckin Lamron in them he he they say nigga don’t be puttin in work
SHUT THE FUCK UP y'all niggas ain’t know SHIT all u muthafuckers talkin bout chief keef ain’t no hitta chief keef ain’t this chief keef a fake
SHUT THE FUCK UP y'all don’t live w that nigga y'all know that nigga got caught w a rachet shooting at the police and shit nigga been on probation since fuckin i don’t know when motherfucka stop playin em like that them niggas savages out der if I catch another muthafucka talkin sweet about chief keef I’m FUCKIN beatin they ass im not fuckin playin no more u know them niggas role w Reese and them

Get a load of this faggot

Are you sterilized/neutered?

>sometimes you just need friends
Sometimes you make a desperate attempt to suck tranny dick

Just fucking kys already you ugly fucking monster

Kill yourself faggot

Do what says - get in therapy. It doesn't have to be like this.

>Mostly just watched cartoons and played mario. I used to play with legos with my friends at school.

Don't you miss those times? Things can be like they used to again. But you really need therapy, I'm saying this from personal experience

Chemically, probably. That's what estrogen and testosterone blockers do to you. I still have balls if thats what youre asking. I wouldnt want to be able to be fertile tho, cause that would make me a father

You can stop being a tranny, and then you'd have a future.

deeper?

Attached: 7576.jpg (1936x2592, 1.47M)

How big is le pp?

Is Cred Forums back?

Stop dude, you can just take test and work out to be manly, then you'll wanna do shit.

Hey OP idk if this is serious but know that your life is as valid and valuable as anyone else’s. What that means depends upon your outlook in the human experience, but I say hang in there.

Attached: 90BA9CDE-1004-4227-9B03-BCE8A9CA86B2.jpg (362x550, 45K)

If the next fucking picture you post doesn't have bone I'll come and do it my fucking self

Damn clean that up and put some alcho on it.

Don't do this to yourself. You don't deserve it no matter what anyone says. call 911 please

Yes.

Take a video and post that.

Make sure you film it and post it.

>literally not even op
timestamp or gtfo

Ok am a lil bored so ama watch youtube.com/watch?v=GkDmRy6SP28
And lay down, cya hf.

user, I’ve been where you been. Understand that a life of suffering is worth more than nonexistence. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Take all the suffering in your life as a challenge. Look it straight in the eye and commit to a choice.

deeper?

Attached: 7676.jpg (1936x2592, 1.66M)

Don't stop till you're dead

My cat could do better

Okay no more photos.

Show us a video of it. Make it worse

Get help girl

Start cutting that ugly fucking face of yours

Show us your genitals

Carve the name Ray into yourself please?

Op let’s get real..

You’re mentally unwell. You have multiple people telling you you’re delusional. I know you truly believe you’re a woman but isn’t it possible, just possible, that isn’t true?

That there’s a sickness in your mind making you believe you’re a woman and you can’t even tell?

All this other shit, the feelings of uselessness, couldn’t that all start because deep down you know something isn’t right?

Just please consider it. You deserve to be happy.

stop and get some help, seriously

If your hairline is bad and you want traditionally female hair, wear a wig.

Dudes are expected to cope with being bald so they get clowned on for wearing hair pieces, but nobody worth knowing would look down on a trans girl for doing it.

Foot fetishes are super common. People probably love your big feet.

If you’re worried about being sexually attractive... people are horny for a lot of different shit. If you’re worried about liking who you see in the mirror, well that’s a multi step process for everyone.

You guys are all disgusting, but being edgy is cool i guess huh? Quit cuttin urself, its pathetic and why tf did u choose Cred Forums to post this

please user stop. You are loved by your family. Stop transitioning and get professional help.

Less blood. More anus.

Quints?

The tolerant left doesn't have support groups for people like you? Oh yeah they don't care lol

Fag

Doubt you'll see this, but is there any way for me to contact you? I know what it's like- I could be your friend or someone to lean on. I'm only a year younger than you too.

you do?

based on the fact youre transgender I dont think theres much help, you can decide OP...

Same here somehow

If this goes too long we gonna have a orgy here.

Sideways for attention, Longways for results

Yeah it's called a fucking certified MD not a purple haired public speaker you actual retard

McFucking have it

No you shouldn't and your bodys not disgusting.

please op, im here, i'll be your friend

Fag

You almost had it, then you were a piece of shit.

Let's see that fucking name OP don't bitch out now

Piece of shit for trying to help?

Why cut up the body that's gonna get lots of dick? Harder to be a wife to a man with all those scars

Deeper

You’re a bigger faggot than this tranny

You look nice. Lifting is great for you, and rewarding. Always push your body as hard as you can. Good luck fren.

Do you have discord?

Yeah hun, but I'm afraid to post it here and get stalked, what do I do :( I wish there was private messaging

dont worry guys it's all healed now

Attached: 7686.jpg (2592x1936, 1.56M)

Are you someone who used to be trans and then when back to your actual gender?

Just dont forget your FUCKING FACE PULLS

Attached: 1581535382131.jpg (1010x1000, 506K)

voca.ro/cwym4GdekYv

Not that bad

it really is that bad though

Even chris has better tits jesus

Attached: 1581044991984m.jpg (1024x930, 158K)

Why Be a tranny to just hate yourself,?
Just do you, plus tranny's are in, just fucking work out and get in shape. Take tons of dick. Most dudes will fuck anything

huge faggot kys and become a statistic

Yea, this is all for attention.
I'm convinced the internet is what prompts so many guys to go sissy.
They wanna be able to attention whroe like girls

LOL

Youre ugly even for a tranny

Do it.

Fuck u

Attached: BigNigga.jpg (540x699, 124K)

Fuck I remember this fucker his shit was nasty af

Attached: 20190814_231808.jpg (839x589, 95K)

weird tits but cute face, id let you blow me
lets see ur hole and ur dick, maybe thatll make up for your tits

I thought those were subway sammiches at first.

Attached: subtember.png (798x451, 610K)

I still win no one has a cut bigger than my gay leg i have yet to see a fag with a bigger scar

Google identify it as a cheesesteak

aint clicking that

I don't get all these other fags.
Sure they're not the best tits i've ever seen but they're far from the worst.
Don't cut deeper.

You're really cute. I don't see the problem.

It's a vocaroo you autistic fuck
Don't click it, and miss out on hearing the voice of your God.

You can go deeper, faggot

Attached: 1581996250325.jpg (337x450, 76K)

yet to see a timestamp on any of it.

lol, i heard it now. those pictures are 10 years old though and im not op

Lol my leg was twice the size of that about as deep check this out

Attached: Snapchat-400264870_1.gif (368x720, 1.75M)

You sound like a s󠛡o󠛡yboy

show your dick

Attached: Snapchat-400264870_3.gif (368x720, 1.46M)

yeah we need to see your dick bro

cut deeper, janny tranny

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK OP

I had my hand caught in a meat slicer and it ripped my fingers apart on my left hand
They reattached it all but my ring and middle fingers don't really work. I remember seeing the bare nerves and shit hanging out of the ends of the stumps of my fingers

Didn't happen intentionally but still kinda gory like yours.

I wish more people did vocaroos tbh it'd shake the boards up a bit having everyone reply like that instead

No feeling left in my shit i could put a razor straight thru it all the nerves where cut

Attached: AYO HOLD UP_1.gif (368x656, 1.35M)

cut your head off nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=KltPIajVaDU

I'm really high atm apologies for soylenticity

That awful i imagine you no longer work around a meat slicer anymore

Dont cut dipshit. Control your clatoric intake for a few months 1st, then post tits again. You owe it to yourself to be fit 1st before an heroing, and that's saying alot since I hate fat fucks, especially transfats.

Attached: 1577150113864.gif (500x352, 782K)

i got permanent pain on right hand i felt with a glass bottle and it opened it like a pussy.

Do you still have pain if you touch the nerve or move the fingers too much?

I liken it to having a pair of balls on the end of my arm in terms of sensitivity; it's nearly useless (I don't get disability either)

Very astute observation, but I actually have had to before and the give me the willies. I was changing the blades (they were circular) and our resident stoner didn't unplug the fucking thing so when I reached my hand in it ripped it apart. They had to surgically removed my hand from the blade, it was a trip for only being 17 at the time

I still like glass bottles :D

addon:
Too bad today they are all plastic, everything is so safe.

I was only 20 when my leg thing happened i turned 21 in the hospital buttt most people who roam /b kno my story tho so im not gonna reiterate

Op? you okay kid?

Welp thread has hit bump limit so will 404 soon. Thank you to everyone who tried to make me feel better. I promise I won't kill myself soon

You will kill yourself with work dont worry there is no retirement for us :D