It's a shame Conservatives feel they have to support someone who is literally a piece of shit

It's a shame Conservatives feel they have to support someone who is literally a piece of shit.

Attached: trumpster.jpg (1024x564, 49K)

the support bernie?

Posts insulting gay shit, when trannys and queers are the left.

yes so it's a good way to trigger rightist

but i never supported hillary, the winner of the popular vote.

she received less than half of the vote though

its a shame you think conservatives support donald trump,they support mike pence.not donald trump

i have to give it to drumpf though,it was hilarious he had to cater to his supporters by showing up to the nascar race,nothing says your supporters are poor and white like showing up to a sporting event thats only watched by poor white people

being popular doesnt make you a good president.barack obama proved this

americans are retarded,and your choices for president prove this

>I thought what I had to say had any meaning

It didn't you unhinged person that identifies as a xerg.

>still screeching

Attached: popvoter.jpg (600x717, 137K)

you two are pretty stupid

>constitution

>implying trumpers care about that anymore

if it makes your snowflake liberal ass any happier,i dont like donald trump either

it’s a shame your waifu all over his dick

Attached: F8861710-6E37-42AA-BF8F-C5050B3543D8.jpg (600x778, 137K)

its a shame trump supporters think they have the support of conservatives

its nice to see president snowflake at a nascar race rallying the support of his fanbase.stupid white rednecks

you're only continuing to show how stupid you are.

Looks like Putin has a large dick

nice to see that you faggot coastal liberals still haven’t learned your lesson regarding alienating the working class voter base

what does that even mean

Who is this supposed to offend? Is sucking cock a good or bad thing? The left is retarded.

Going to be so triggered in November

the left promotes dick sucking by men so i don’t really see the insult. op is a closeted trump supporter most likely