Any other boys here who wear women's underwear?

Any other boys here who wear women's underwear?

Attached: 1581940512451.jpg (749x968, 92K)

I like wearing my moms thongs

Ooh that's naughty. How old are you?

I know. Love the sexy ones too. I’m 21

Attached: IMG_20191203_113523361 - Copy.jpg (1836x3264, 1.14M)

Do you "wear" them with your genitals out or?

Why don't you get your own? I stopped wearing mom's underwear after 16

yeah I keep my dick out. I mean I am still mostly straight, but its a strange habit I picked up since I was little. if it aint a thong, might as well go commando or wear boxers.

I have my own I wear but when I go to her place it’s a lot more exciting sneaking hers out and wearing them.

Interesting, I like it tighter on my privates so I keep it inside the thong, plus - how do you wear jeans with your nuts out?

Oh I get it it's purely a sexual thing, I just wore my mom's thongs because she wouldn't let me have my own at 13 through 16

easy. I get a lot of girls checking me out and hitting on me. My dick is like 6x5 inches, so not huge, but it is kind of a shower especially since I am not packing it up.

I've toyed with crossdressing, but I'm like almost 30 and kind of grown out of it. If anything, I can get my dick in my thong, but my balls will not stay, at least it depends on the pair, but I can go with a g string and it obviously won't hold shit.

Kinda. It is exciting wearing her thongs. But I wear women thongs everyday anyway. I like the feeling.

I see, no I'm 18 and I think I have a small dick or at least below average so I fit it and my balls in, even with a g-string, but I guess with larger nuts it wouldnt hold up

Yeah the exitement of holding a secret

I have small balls and can tuck them up into my stomach if I wanted. I'm gonna see what I can grab from my phone, been a while since I transfered photos. and I was recently in what I call "gay mode" but in the end I never met up with any guys. I am currently regrowing leg hair and shit to try to attract women, but still wear thongs to work and shit.

Yea I know it’s very exciting. Wearing a cute little thong while out with friends.

Why is it a but, don't women find thongs hot? I guees older women might see them as gay but I haven't spoken with any girls about it

Or to school/work, I remember I had a bit of a crush on a young teacher and I used to pull my thong higher for her to see the whale tail, too bad she's in a different town now. I remember what a turn on only her knowing was, she probably just found it as gay

I don't really know. I had a large collection of womens clothes when I was dating my ex a few years ago and hid them.

Girls like muscle and shit. It seems most girls I get along with are pretty vanilla.

Attached: IMG_20200108_060325473 - Copy.jpg (1944x2592, 900K)

I wear thongs too,they are comfy and keep everything in it's place.

Yea I wear one to work all the time. That’s hot. I wonder what she thought the first time. Sometimes I’ll let the whale tail show when I go for lunch and sit in public.

and only reason I havnt dated in a long time is cause I make such shit money and it hurts my confidence more than anything else.

Welcome to the thread, how'd you start wearing thongs

Yeah I know the feel, I was a bit of a poor kid, never did the cool stuff with my friends

I used to wear my stepmoms all the time. Loved the feeling of a thong on my ass and trying to keep all my junk inside the small amount of material available on it. Every time I was at the house I’d sleep in some of the more full back ones. They were so soft and it felt great waking up with morning wood in them

That's a cute pic, yeah the main girls who'd prefer a guy in panties are doms, and they're kinda rare

not mine lol. I do have a couple that hold things in well, but still looks and feels awkward to me. I work a physical job so I need free movement.

Attached: 0IMG_20191216_005528186 - Copy.jpg (1944x2592, 782K)

Yes but usually nothing special
>Pic related

Attached: Reebok-Ladies-Performance-Training-Seamless-Hipster-Panties-4.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Fags

Oh my god yes! Morning wood in a tight thong rocks! Its like a fight between the strength of your boner and the thong

also I am not sure about it being that thong, but once I showed someone my belt and that little ribbon was sticking out. Doubt they noticed.
An older woman at work did notice and went up said "haha you wear girls underwear" but changed the subject real quick before I could even comprehend what was just said lol.

Youre a fag, fag

It’s amazing sadly I haven’t been able to take any in a few years since I’ve moved out

far from one, fag
now go suck a cock you worthless fanny

Last week in school I was chasing around with this friend and a girl saw my thong, she tried to ask twice and I just repeated "what" pretending to be confused

Oh that's cute

Damn your dick is long

Takes one to know one, fag
Go kiss a testicle

gg/JM9YbZ

I kept my ex's thong when I was in 9th grade and one day I had the urge to try it on.I went on to buying female thongs at walmart which was somewhat uncomfortable but then I started to order male thongs online and since then that is all I wear.

I was interested in what she actually thought, but I dont really see her anymore and I try to be more careful, I just like the feel, not exhibition of my thong. Tough I like to show my junk off.
It only peaked out cause I had wider shorts than fit me and my belt was squishing a part of my belt line down revealing a lacy g string.

its just a shower. Doesnt get much bigger hard.

Attached: IMG_20200205_054126908 - Copy.jpg (1836x3264, 1.13M)

I love soft, comfy panties, boyshorts being my favorite. My cock and balls are kinda big but I like tighter fitting underwear to keep them snug, and men's underwear aren't nearly as soft and stretchy as women's. Panties are also way cuter.
It's a shame companies don't make soft, stretchy, cute underwear for men, and men's panties all look stupid and are absurdly overpriced

Agreed

Never understood men's thongs, maybe my dick is just small

My ex liked when I would wear hers. Did it once thinking this is gay but by the end of the day I was like damn these are way more comfortable

At my college dorm they had a trash can full of clothes people would leave behind that was in a spot that the camera in there couldn’t see and it was amazing how many girls left behind some of their cute panties. I had a steady supply for the whole year

Don't have any pics, but I like to under regular work clothes sometimes. I like wearing skirts and blouses as well when I can.

I don't give a fuck if you think it's faggotry, wear thigh high socks once in a while and watch sissy hypno.
It'll probably give you more fulfillment than any relationship

Sad that she's an ex now

They aren't bad
Comfy and functional being so stretchy.

Might have to try the thong versions next

Attached: m_5d0acb6bc953d87fffe2422e.jpg (580x580, 106K)

Whats sissy hypno

Ya it was. Then again her panties fit me and I'm an average size guy so she was a bit on the big size. Current gf is a skinny twig

These aren't my glasses!

Attached: dyh.jpg (850x1200, 133K)

I'd recommend thongs for a man

Hahaha

I've worn them before
Have a few that don't fit right now.

I would have to say that I like cheekies or tangas a bit more

Attached: Ajour_Meyer_Collection_Tanga_Back_2018.jpg (920x1200, 157K)

my sister and I still play dress up in her clothes :|

>have stolen panties/thongs from every girl I've been with
>built up a nice collection of them
>they have their own drawer, gf at the time finds them, she's worried I collect trophies
>tell her I just like wearing them sometimes
>turns her on
>not long after she wants to peg me
>tiny little 4;11 toothpick gf wants to peg me
>the desire for an anal orgasm overwrites all else
>let her

sounds like the life man.
someday I will get there.

me and my sister...guess who’s wearing the panties :P

Attached: 7DEEBE72-375C-4084-B097-FE7EC22D555E.jpg (1125x1311, 247K)

Wanna switch lives

Does she dominate you

she’s pretty controlling tbh, but I mean she pays the rent so whatever

I ment sexually, cause of the pic

uhm we never had sex, she won’t even touch my pickle. we do other stuff sometimes and she is kinda picky I guess