I'm a rich fag

I'm a rich fag

AMA

Attached: cash.jpg (1000x857, 720K)

The main reasons for this thread are:
I see everyone complain about being poor and I'm hoping to give advice.
I am curious as to what people want to know.
I'm fucking bored.

Also, no I won't give you money... I may not be a Jew but when it comes to my money I'm an honorary Jew.

How'd you get rich?

Why are you here, in such a shithole?

I made the majority from various cryptocurrency investments. I earned my start up capital by charging people for crypto lessons.

I was here before I became rich and i'm never leaving.

Have you invested in any stocks or ETF's. Did they contribute significantly to your fortune?

Dope, I was in 4 startups, and one became a very successful t500 company. The others did well, one hit series c and we were aquired. I owned 5%.

How much did you lose in the crypto crash? I'm currently living on interest and realistate now. I'm going to start another software company though.

Buy me pc parts

>I earned my start up capital by charging people for crypto lessons.
So you basically made money off a dead market, awesome. Do you have any other talents or skills? Or just luck?

>wealthyfag meets rich fag

I have about 5% of my net worth in Apple & Lockheed Martin.
The rest of my investments are property hich provide me with a large amount of income every year and also government bonds which provide (basically) guaranteed interest and return of my investment.

Havent invested any. Just finished Uni so I'm lacking a significant amount of savings to contribute to anything. I have about 3k saved and thats all.

fake and gay

I lost 10% during the crash but it was planned.
Once BTC reached 15.5 I cashed out most of what I had... I heard about people I knew taking second mortgages to invest in BTC when it was around 16 so it was time. I saw the crash coming,

I'm currently back in college studying business law.

Can you give me $1.pls

[email protected]

Fake and gay how?
In my country the government is the highest rated bank and has never ever failed to pay out on the bonds.

You seem more legit than OP.

Attached: 1500195487717.png (700x700, 825K)

>Also, no I won't give you money... I may not be a Jew but when it comes to my money I'm an honorary Jew.

OK, maybe you're a rich fag, but you're not that rich.

Ah you got out at 15.5 not bad. I never got too far into crypto, my friend started a trading company and it flopped hard. I'm all about angel investing and advisory now. CRISPR-CAS9 startups have my full attention, as well as delivery management software... which I'm about to make.

And you know that how? I didn't know you were my relationship associate.

By your investments satan

Also, why would a rich person need to go back to school to study business law? If you were in the cashflow you'd be doing bigger things. You'd outsource business law.

I guess eventually I'll get into advisory too (again).
>CRISPR-CAS9
That is a massive cash cake, enjoy your slice.

I want to have an understanding of everything rather than relying and trusting lawyers.
And also, it's always good to learn new things.

I'm more doing it for the technology to be readily available to me. Money isn't really my motive for that industry.

Oh, you're rich?
Name every number on your credit card, in order.