This kills the racist

This kills the racist.

Attached: 1572487195596.jpg (592x468, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/WpZs5NV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sources?

Attached: 8d4.png (601x601, 283K)

lmao Cred Forums btfo
just look at those numbers

Compared to Per capita, even your rigged stats are shit....

Those unverified numbers with no reputable source that actually still look really bad.

Troll thread

ishygddt
everyone is messing the obvious here
good one op

Racist salt mining thread lets go

Attached: mass_shooting.jpg (655x463, 99K)

48% of black wimins have herps then, almost a 50/50 chance of running into one.

49% of black men aged 23 have been arrested. almost 50/50.

23% of black children are born to married parents is a funny way of saying 77% of children are born to unmarried parents.

and 42% of blacks are on welfare.

Those are pretty significant numbers.

False, statisticly. Seems like a slide thread next...

So...
37% of black men have been convicted of a felony
48% of black women have genital herpes
49% of black men aged 23 have been arrested
77% of black children are born to unmarried parents
42% of blacks are on welfare

I'm pretty sure OP is being ironic, as is the tweet.

33% of black men have been convicted of a felony? (honestly I think this number is wrong).

48% of black women have genital herpes?

49% of black men aged 23 have been arrested?

77% of black kids are born out of wedlock?

42% of blacks are on welfare?

No offence here nigger but if you look at the number here blacks are really not doing so well. Not to say all blacks are niggers but damn bro look at the numbers.

Get your shit together black people

Attached: 640full-kay-bear.jpg (640x800, 104K)

hmmm. really don't like those odds. you're right, OP, let's kill all the niggers.

Attached: OneRace.png (334x250, 182K)

>33% have
>48% do
>49% have
>77% aren't
>42% are

Attached: 20200218_032223.jpg (634x476, 107K)

You'd have more luck with something more incendiary, like what the natives of south africa have done to their country but blame "de wyte man" for, be sure to ignore the actual facts and make even heavier claims of exploitation than the niggers do.

Or the "purely socio-economic factors" argument about the difference in intelligence between ethnicities

What the fuck is your racist ass talking about?

this and
/thread

Do you honestly see those numbers as not being a problem in the black community? Holy shit if you are black you are literally what is wrong with the black community. Why do you let your people act like such shitty people? Why not tell your fellow black people to stop acting like fucking monkeys?

Attached: 36136368_219072705588404_2277606154748035072_n.jpg (320x400, 24K)

Do some fucking research into what racist actually think before you make these shit tier bait threads you dumbfuck larper

She is Hot as fuck.

Op is dumb as fuck

Wow. Racist much?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. JESUS CHRIST. You're so desperate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. KYS

Maybe you should fucking put your faggot mouth where your money is and post stats proving your point

>someone points out a societal and cultural issue with the behaviour of a demographic
>"Racist much"

You're either a fucking idiot or this is bait

Fuck NIGGERS

That word racist has no power here you dumb nigger. Obviously you are okay with your people acting like niggers. Listen, you people aren't in jungles anymore. Stop acting like civilized people.

It has to be bait bro.

Attached: 33030556_2067465966842816_236884969840967680_o.jpg (2048x1382, 171K)

Literally no one should waste their time debating racists like you. Prove your point

You aren't even able to grasp my point, brainlet, it's not my job to fucking educate you on racism and racism tropes.

You also have absolutely no concept of my stance on the issue, you're just impotently spewing the word racist like a 12 year old retard that thinks they're "woke"

HOLD ON GUYS LEME GET ON TUMBLR FOR MORE VERIFIED AND SOURCED STATISTICS

You said the "n-word". That's racist. End of story. Why is your hatred only directed towards people of color?

OP has facts. Niggers will remain shit-tier subhumans in America no matter how much money the Democrats waste on them. Until niggers decide for themselves to get their shit together and stop acting like animals, nothing will ever change. Malcolm X knew it, and his own people shot him. The more scraps the white man gives them off his table, the more dependent they will be ... which is the goal of Democrats until the Hispanics become a better mule. Modern slavery in a free country.

Posting the reciprocal of statistics isn't really a solid strategy.

>48% of black women have herpes if this is true
LMAO when
>About 23.5% of women have genital herpes caused by HSV-2 (4). About 11.5% of men have genital herpes
OP you are trying to create racists?

What makes you think niggers can't be white? If you are a shitty person you are a nigger.

Why do you see "people of color" as niggers you fucking faggot?

Attached: 51939617_121099892345069_5488431145129022433_n-819x1024.jpg (819x1024, 108K)

Show me a European, indigenous american, asian, russian, or austral Asian tribe still in existence today that lives in shithuts and ill concede im racist.
Otherwise, you can just pony on being a poor bait brainlet

Because you don't know what you're talking about. If its so obvious, then proving your point should be that easy, but you won't. Why? Because you're a racist. Racism is the irrational hatred of another race at the hands of those who have both power and privilege. That's you. Irrational.

Ashy Ketchum

:) no

I DIDNT MAKE THE CLAIM. YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR CLAIM. THATS HOW ARGUMENTS WORK

Here is an example of a white "Nigger".

Fucking lolz. Kay bear is fucking hot though and would totally rub her down with some coco butter.

Attached: 43573278_2194623417460403_4723614189011075072_o.jpg (2048x1910, 276K)

Pic of the white "nigger".

Attached: A white nigger.jpg (400x361, 30K)

>pretends to be ignorant of the historical usage of the "n-word" and its relationship between white oppressors and black oppressees.
Racist.

My sides are busting reading all you white dudes that feel the need to explain that the (made up) numbers paint a bad picture of the blacks. I'm laughing at the moronic racists, but also embarrassed by how fucking stupid white folks can be.

People of color don't do this.

>*points to the gdp of nigeria*

Do you still intend to stand on the claim that I dont know what I'm talking about when a balck ruled, mineral rich nation like nigeria cant get its shit together deapite being free of white influence and politics for decades?

You are a troll, your stance is ingenious bait, you are a liar and a larper with too little brainpower to present a decent incendiary argument

And by the way, you still haven't managed to prove I'm racist or refute anything ive said, i gave you the avenue to all the evidence you need but becauze i wont spoon feed you like the dribbling retard you are you'll keep harping the same tired bait

It's not that she's not hot, but a white girl in that exact same outfit would be hotter. I've passed up many of black girls applying that simple mentality. They're just not for me.

The burden of doubt only stands in situations of exceptional claims requiring exceptional evidence, you cant scream "YOU NEED TO PROVE IT!" when someone tells you that water is wet you fucking moron.

>33% of black man have been convicted of a felony
>48% of black women have gentian herpes
>49% of black men over 23 have been arrested
>42% of blacks are on welfare

Yup, no reason to discriminate

Pic related

Attached: jessica-nigri-bowsette-olsen-m.jpg (500x967, 78K)

Imagine how terrible these numbers would look if the blacks didn’t chimp out and constantly kill the worst of the worst of themselves.

Oh sure they don't.

I didn't post the stats you dumb faggot. Most of them are government stats. Not stating that they are true to reality (Dems thought Hilary would win the Presidency) but those numbers are nothing to be proud of.

Meh, I love all colors of women so I don't really care as long as they are hot. I get it though, everyone has their own taste in women.

Attached: Black Nigger.jpg (667x700, 56K)

Not him but, i dunno, i kinda like her, id have to really be into the white girl or itd be a clean 50/50 between the two for me

HALF OF ALL NIGGERS HAVE HERPES ACCORDING TO YOU

HALF OF ALL NIGGERS ARE ON WELFARE ACCORDING TO YOU

HALF OF ALL NIGGERS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, A THIRD OF THEM HAVE FELONIES. SEE THREE NIGGERS? ONE IS A FELON, THE OTHER TWO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED.

80% OF NIGGERS HAVE NO FATHER ACCORDING TO YOU

HAHAHAHA DEMOCRATS CANT DO MATH

Man I would still take Kay Bear over her. Again it is just about taste though.

Attached: 80684473_2531459627110112_7083035734126362624_o.jpg (2048x2048, 412K)

If its bait, then leave. Jesus Christ, why are white people so thin skinned? Call them a racist once and their head starts spinning. Smh. Insecure wretches.

>likens their own claim to an obvious fact thus does not need proof
Typical racist slight of hand

That's a mexican

t swizzle don't lie.

Attached: tayswift is racist.jpg (1024x1006, 122K)

>more than 50% of us actually contribute to society
>MOST of our women dont have herpes
>only HALF of our men have been arrested
>almost a quarter of our children have two parents. B L A C K E X C E L L E N C E
>Most of us arent on welfare
Congrats on thr bare min, I guess.

Bro we can do this all day. There are many shitty people in this world with face tattoos. They are all niggers and come in all shades.

Attached: derp.jpg (600x686, 71K)

You have no evidence im white.
Unless you're assuming education and calling out retards on Cred Forums who have no real concept of racism makes someone white? In which case you might wanna check your prejudices at the door.

>"if its bait just leave"
>when proving a shitposter is a shitposter you shouldnt prove theyre a shitposter

Am i ruining your fun? Is babys ego so frail that text on the Internet from a stranger is making you feel cyberbullied? Boohoo for you

Timestamp or gtfo, racist

Its spelled sleight, and again, you aren't even able to grasp my message. Your constant birdbrained harping of the word racist is evidence enough that you're either retarded or a troll, I'm having fun though so please, keep going.

>tattoo of "genius"
>tattoo of a swastika
>these are morally comparable
The density in this thread

*it's

Make me? You're claiming im white, you have to prove it, not me.

>inb4 me using your dumbass arguments against you makes me racist too, as apparently everything is racist if it doesnt agree with your larping

Not saying that you posted op's "stats." Saying that each of you morons trying to explain that the numbers make blacks look bad are to dumb to understand that was the point of op's post. I really love this site because, aside from Trump's tweets and statements, this is the greatest example of the decline of the white race!
My sides...
You guys are so shockingly dumb.

Granted, but you're still a retard and a larper

>us
you keep using the word "us", you aren't a negro now, are you?

Attached: nwa.jpg (500x499, 71K)

>someone please notice me

Because you're white. Only white dicklets actually browse Cred Forums.

>Tattooing anything on your face.

Again, this is why the black community suffers.

White people are niggers too. Look at all the fucking meth they do. Shit man I don't think you are getting my point. If you act like a nigger, you are a nigger. Pretty sure that beta black men is the reason so many of your black babies are born out of wedlock or have been aborted.

Attached: 80073571_2525402634382478_6252892257448361984_o.jpg (1062x1473, 122K)

Says more about you than I think you intended to give away, larper

>ad hominem is all i have

Slow clap for you buddy, captcha is starting to ruin my fun so I'm done here

Yes, a captcha is more effective than you are at fighting what you think racism is

Attached: 1576107109127.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

So let me get this straight...
33% of black men have been convicted of a felony
48% of black women have genital herpes
49% of black men aged 23 have been arrested
77% of black children are born to unwed parents
42% of blacks are on welfare.

Sure it is dumbass. Congrats on being 1 of 2 people to misunderstand the point of OP

Attached: 1579237915313.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

miss the old Cred Forums? join based autism shitpost server

discord*gg/XwngsD

>100% of black people aren't white

>This kills the racist.

Attached: '-'.jpg (260x215, 7K)

I'm Korean. I have rich and middle class white friends, and I have middle class and hood black friends. Everyone is alright in my book. What's ironic is if two of these friends meet in real time, there will be arguments. Isn't there a middle ground that we can all agree on?

imgur.com/WpZs5NV

So many assumptions, def a window licker