Reddit trying to invade this board is cute. Reminder Trump already has it #inthebag2020

Reddit trying to invade this board is cute. Reminder Trump already has it #inthebag2020

Attached: I'm still Pres, bud.jpg (2048x1365, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/presidents-economy-gdp-trump-5d042c64-ace6-4904-8602-40003f917719.html
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/
nytimes.com/2020/02/07/business/black-unemployment-wages.html
investors.com/news/stock-market-rally-hits-highs-nvidia-shopify-alibaba-dexcom-roku/
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/january-jobs-report-us-economy-225000-jobs-wage-growth-unemployment-2020-2-1028884919
finance.yahoo.com/news/record-high-90-americans-apos-164920491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that sounds like a better coronavirus hashtag than a campaign slogan

I'm an independent. But. I don't see any good alternatives. Leaning Trump. Mainly because I can't stand the liberal gay agenda.

Funny thing is: The Left are force-feeding black, spics, and gays down America's throat, but the Dems are haded by affluent rich straight white people. So fuckin' cute.

I was for Yang or Trump. Yang suspended after the DNC fucked him over. The Bernie communist fucks fukcked him over etc.

Id prefer Yang in a Trump cabinet than these commie fucks. 2 non politican businessmen? yes please.

Attached: EIpRYvWWwAE20V5.jpg large.jpg (680x645, 63K)

>2 non politican businessmen? yes please.
absolutely degenerate

Quads wasted on a fag who wants a career politician.

Whatever bernie shit stain, go home and be a Gulag Man

Now we all got to miss out on a Yang vs Trump battle that would be the shit. due to the dnc and msm and gulag commies.

Attached: EH0eRCeUUAADOZf.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

So you're a right leaning independent, not an actual independent.

i don't want a career politician, just rather have that over the whole businessman meme.

We are ENDING the ENEMY Trump and throwing his worthless ass in prison and there is nothing you subhuman filth can do about it.

So you’d rather have a spiraling shitstorm instead of a growing economy?

0/10 bait

Yes people who aren't like you exist. Now fuck off and die you retarded asshat. Yours is a dying group of trash.

spiraling shitstorm where the money continues to get funneled to the top, vs spiraling shitstorm with neetbux for everyone, hmmm such a hard choice

>gay agenda

You aren't independent. You're just a fucking moron.

ok boomer

It's happening bitch.

You're a faggot. Kys Trump tard orange faggot cock sucker.

Go fuck your self faggot.

My ideal candidate is not seen among them so i'll go with whoever will bring the biggest political/societal upset. Trump lines up with that and even Bernie, so I welcome it.

it isnt happening and you know it, Trump doesnt have the time to do that Bernie wont last that long, ya know, with the whole heart trouble lol.
Also rumors abound about Trump pulling Yang into his cabinet. So then the DNC is truly fucked for life when 2 businessmen build an economy that rivals all others.

Attached: EGyj8c0U8AAekKu.jpg large.jpg (2048x1908, 319K)

Go back to r/The_Donald OP

No one cares about reddit here

to each their own

Not if the video of him jacking of some dude in an elevator in 2012 would finally be released.

That's the most retarded fucking shit I've ever read. Kill yourself Trump tard NPC faggot.

>businessmen

Yang and who else? Who's the other businessman? You mean that bankrupt retarded conman?

>funneling to the top
You mean the people who hire other people? You know, giving them more money to hire? Unemployment’s only THE LOWEST ITS EVER BEEN IN LIVING MEMORY. Fucking faggots like you are the reason this country’s teetering on the goddamned brink

tick tock, bernie wont release his mecial records, tick tock, doctors have said his heart issue at how bad it was gives him on average 3.5 years or less. tick tock any moment now.

Yang would fix it.

Attached: EGpJ-jjU4AAedT9.jpg large.jpg (750x727, 73K)

You know it's true.

Attached: First black first nigger president.jpg (1023x655, 133K)

>THE LOWEST ITS EVER BEEN IN LIVING MEMORY.
only because you're underage

You can't call people faggots and cock suckers, comrade.

Repeat after me: "Thanks Obama!"

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 5.45.47 PM.png (777x631, 267K)

Biden: no
Warren: kek
Buttgag: he’s a faggot
Bloomingdales: literally trump if the democrats fucking LOVED him 10 years ago
Klobuchar: who?
Bernie: topfuckingkek
Whoops, ran out of rapists, gun grabbing faggots and boring white women

If you were smart you would vote for the scum of the earth this time

where's the 4% GDP growth those tax breaks for the wealthy at?

>idk what the discouraged worker affect is
When you transpose that graph with actual labor participation, you see labor participation drop significantly under the Obama years and then raise back up after trump is elected

Attached: DFEA9C66-4D92-401A-B7E2-C03D210AF87A.png (1193x749, 514K)

Trump is the enemy and will be dealt with as such. Did you miss the ongoing slaughter of Republicans in the last three years' elections?

We're sick of kowtowing to utter RETARDS in this country. Time to eradicate the GOP once and for all.

Attached: 1578138842330.png (801x900, 648K)

Attached: 40F7665E-2AEB-4A85-96A6-7B698F7DE128.jpg (422x400, 187K)

What was that? I can't hear you over the sound of your BULLSHIT.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 5.45.27 PM.png (769x634, 178K)

oh yeah got this in the bag look at all the donald supporters willing to canvas for him

the last election was more about hillary and less about donald. About that find that out soon. Not nervous at all.

Attached: UuoEHws7.jpg (1600x800, 111K)

tick tock, the doctor that declared Trump "fittest president ever" got disbarred, tick tock,Trump made an unscheduled visit to a hospital for an "early phase of a checkup", tick tock, Trump hasn't eaten a green leafy vegetable in 40 years, tick tock ,he can't remember where his father was born or notice his limousine right in front of him, tick tock

When all the Reformers are voting age, the Republicans will cease to exist. NO ONE in that age group is retarded enough to swallow FOX news horseshit propaganda like you faggots do.

Electionfags are about as reddit as it gets.

where's the 4%? your chart doesn't seem to have it

>Trump is the enemy
So you rape and sacrifice babies to Moloch?

Don't forget the he never exercises because he thinks it's bad for his heart!

Hamberders will finish him off before we even have to.

I am fine with trump dying, I like Yang.
So lets have both Bernie the commie rat deadbeat dad and trump the degenerate that pays women 300k for pussy both die.
win win, you fucking trash commie.

Attached: EF7TfSMWkAAjOou.jpg large.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

I’m 28 you fucking troglodyte

ok faggot

Obama has 3 of them. Trump hasn't had one yet.

Attached: 1441112.png (2880x1080, 63K)

Yeah, and I'm 33. You're not a Reformer. You're a Millennial, genius.

>forward
As in "to progress"?
As in PROGRESSIVES?

i think we're getting at the same thing

Oh, they will swallow it alright and a whole lot more. You underestimate their stupidity.

Hey look, it's that sourceless fake chart again!

Tfs a reformer?

The generation after ours. The ones who are in their teens now and have grown up on the Internet so they know how to look up the truth when assholes like FOX try to lie to them.

Yeah seriously what the fuck are you guys babbling about? People who voted for Preston Manning's Reform Party in the late 90's?

axios.com/presidents-economy-gdp-trump-5d042c64-ace6-4904-8602-40003f917719.html

no one:
literally no one:
not even big chungus:
not even keanu:
OP: oMG tRuMPP!!!

Fuck off boomer

No one likes Trump outside of your gay little cult. Bernie will wipe the floor with that old boomer cuck just like he would have done in 2016 if hillary hadn't beat him.

Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: 10240412014421.png (233x217, 9K)

/r/fragilewhitepeople

Wait wait you mean zoomers? The generation known for being more conservative than any of their predecessors at their age?
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/
You’re a fucking idiot

Which isnt Bernie, a communist that wants gulag houses and gulag jobs.
SIGN UP TO YOUR JOB DRAFT, MAKE SURE YOU 80 YEAR OLD GRANDPA DOES TOOO BAHAHAHAHA BERNIE TIME!!!

rofl fuck off commie.

Attached: EGEBygdU4AAdfgt.jpg large.jpg (1536x1536, 293K)

See

>jan 2017- 62.8% participation rate 159647 labor force size
>dec 2019- 63.2% participation rate 163111 labor force size
think they be not doing their math properly

>Reddit trying to invade this board is cute. Reminder Trump already has it #inthebag2020

Uuuuy

Muh nigguh, we live out here...

...we thuggin it...on sum of dat gang shit...

...disregarding common decency, respects, God's or Natures LAWS...

...we straight thugging it, handling deez hoes like we ownin' dem...

...And we saying DIS MUH SHEET MUH NIGGUH...

....WE OWN IT, RESPECT IT, WE OWN IT!

NIGGGUH WE OUT HER THUGGIN IT, WE WILIN', STRAIGHT DOMINATING DEEZ HOES...

....NIGGU, SHOUT OUT TO SMITH AND WESSON, STEEL MANUFACTURERS, AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE...

.... SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE DUMBASS MILENIALS AND THEIR FAT-ASS FATHERS THAT ARE GOING TO BE GIVING US PLENTY OF GRIEF, TERROR, AND DESPAIR TO REJOICE WITH AS THEY COMPLAIN AND WHINE ABOUT THE CONTRAST THAT THEY WANTED..

If Lady Liberty comes around, let her know that we thuggin' it over at Xvideos...on that Guantanamo dick...

How we do out here in Babylon... Trump 2020 muh nigguh!

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 642K)

Pelosi coming out and saying she wasn't ripping the speech she was marking the pages she wanted to come back to was fucking hilarious. The cherry on top is that she started blaming their lapdog aka The Media.

>> hillary hadn't beat him
HILLARY BEAT HIM!! HAHAHAHAHA
OMG HAHAHAHAHA
HILLDAWG HIGH FIVE HILLDAWG OWNIN THE COMMIE.

Attached: EGYN1O5UwAc_qfy.jpg large.jpg (1362x2048, 271K)

It's NOT 'commie' B*tch.
BUT, carry on with your unfounded fears.

Trump 2nd term = More tax cuts for the rich.

It works doesn't it, you DUMB F*ck.

>what even is population growth

Dems are fucked, they had one chance to get their shit together and they fucked it up as soon as the Dems made the claim that they're gonna try impeachment again. the only true thing the left agree on is Healthcare and it's not enough.

I hate Yrump and Bernie.
Grats, I dont fucking likem at all, Bernie is dying soon and trump prob too.
Fuckem both.
You and Bernie fucks insulted Yang 24/7. So what ya get is this, you and your commie ass dead man heart failure walking can fuck yourselves.
I will never, ever, 100000% ever vote for that commie con man piece of dead beat dad trash never do nothin sander fuck. cry more

Attached: EGykHuAXUAAJZra.jpg (750x500, 56K)

>3 million more people in the labor force ~2%
>Unemployment has dropped 1.2%
yet they are claiming at there are 4.2% more employed people now

Here, here! FOX is soooo F*cked up.
ANY network that doesn't show *LIVE* testimony of the IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS to keep their viewers UNIFORMED (except WHEN the REPUBLICS are speaking pathetic.

I hope Bloomberg does a 'hostile takeover' of FOX and shuts their IGNORANT ASS DOWN.

>you see labor participation drop significantly under the Bush years and then raise back up after Obama is in office.
Fixed it for you.

Sanders would get HALF his agenda initiated,
at the most.

Strongest UNION SUPPORTER in 50 Years.
He'll try to FIX what Reagan FUCKED.

Because “unemployed” in the US means not working but looking for work. Once you stop looking you leave the labor force. Millions of people can be added to either just by them deciding to start looking for work again. There are no fixed Parameters or limits outside of total population

The kinda shitty thing is that we'll be staring down an economic downturn soon and if a dem gets elected, it'll be blamed on them, which causes another republican to get elected. The even shittier thing is that the repub base loves to vote against their own interest just so they can screw over the others with a "if it's for everyone, including the blacks and gays, then I don't want it" even if it is objectively something that benefits the entire nation.

Well said.

Lagging variables stopped being nearly as significant with the advent of e-commerce. Any economic effects would be felt pretty immediately, if not only over the course of a few months. Obama’s economy was Obama’s. Trumps is trumps. The world has changed since Reagan

I'm in a similar mindset, I've been looking at Warren of all people as the "lessor evil" between Buttacheek, Sanders, and Trump.
I just don't like the thought of a woman having power, but I'm comforted it's not Hillary.

Bernie Sanders will be the next President of the United States of America, and there is nothing you or the DNC can do to stop him.

We are witnessing, in real time, not only the death of the Democratic Party as we know it, but more importantly the dismantling of the two-party system that has long crippled our nation's advancement.

Thank you to all Trump voters, whether you love or hate Bernie, for getting the revolution started. It is time for us to finish the job.

Top kek.

Attached: 1581990913644.png (220x300, 19K)

Facts are not wanted here, user.

Wrong picture?
I don't see how that is bait in anyway.

Attached: 1581835251836.png (960x961, 884K)

Thinking warren is the answer to anything. If you believe this, you're the one.

So, you think I should go for Sanders instead?

Warren is basically fem-Bernie tho except for the political backstabbing she pulled.

Bernie Sanders will be the next President of the United States of America, and there is nothing you or the DNC can do to stop him.

We are witnessing, in real time, not only the death of the Democratic Party as we know it, but more importantly the dismantling of the two-party system that has long stifled our nation's advancement.

Thank you to all Trump voters, whether you love or hate Bernie, for getting the revolution started. It is time for us to finish the job.

If those are you’re only viable options, I’d go with a lobotomy

I suggest you work and make money and try not to leach off others anymore than possible.

...commie fucks

Attached: thumb_hans-get-ze-flammenwerfer-hans…-62017678.png (300x410, 77K)

Wow, it's like talking to an NPC.
You really can't answer unscripted questions, and try to deflect. Which is easier I guess. Those responses could work for anything really. But in the long run it doesn't work for the actual discussion.

True

You're underselling MOST working class people.
The 'common man", if you will. Most folks can't stand the monotony of doing NOTHING 24/7.

Hi I'm actually an accountant making 70k yearly

Just sayin....

Attached: 53DCA7DC-78B7-405C-BBFB-BF2A1AC2D0B7.jpg (790x960, 69K)

Tick tock, I think I'm clever. Tick tock, some more pointless words. Tick tock, I have no friends. Tick tock, someone please tell me I'm smart?

Going to be an awful lot of zoomers with bone spurs this year kekkekekkek

Attached: 3C673D46-A96E-4C7D-944E-2B1EAF2EB5FA.jpg (552x575, 207K)

Different user faggot. Just commenting on how if anyone from the Dems is anywhere near your top choice this time around, you’re a spineless shill who just follows lock step with the party.

What else does the cleaning lady think?

You havent been alive very long apparently. Please do your homework and go to bed...you still have three years before you can even legally vote.

>the absolute state of the right

Attached: 2FCD60BF-C808-40DC-8C90-54BB209C8D82.jpg (619x1024, 117K)

I just want to mention, I was the first to call
Sanders winning in 2020
VP becoming President for a year, before stepping down.
Yang winning in 2024~

____####_______####________________
____####_______####________________
____##########################_____
____##########################_____
_______________####_______####_____
_______________####_______####_____
____###############_______####_____
____###############_______####_____

Attached: 1000_yard_stare.jpg (600x450, 65K)

I dunno, ask your mom.

Attached: 16815EDD-21FC-47C8-BBF8-4CFCA4E9D923.jpg (631x574, 249K)

Attached: BC1512DC-C17C-4A0C-9E9F-7453ED438FF8.jpg (631x574, 249K)

Attached: youremadhesawinner.jpg (780x438, 74K)

miss the old Cred Forums? join based autism shitposting nigger hate server

discord*gg/tfwbzg

Attached: 1562350678808.jpg (1024x567, 89K)

Attached: 528B5857-62A3-450C-8DAA-CEC022650B6F.jpg (631x574, 251K)

Attached: C2055D08-76E8-4C54-B4CA-F0DE4F4EAA08.jpg (631x574, 243K)

Lowest unemployment rate since 1969.

Attached: 03DD921A-B261-4711-BB09-359F5D70DABF.png (635x768, 383K)

Just sayin....

Attached: 125807F0-3CA7-4DD8-81E9-38D66DFCC82C.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Ocasio even posted, they wont ever get his shit medical bill passed. Bernie openly said he would premptive strike iran and north korea.
Bernie has heart failure comin, dude is losing weight and looks like a ghoul.
Bernie will do what bernie has always done, with hsi 10+million and 3 houses. He will lift himself up and be a dead beat piece of trash.
I will say this again, for you dumb fuckin berners.
I will, nor will my entire family and friends over 20 people. Ever, vote for Bernie or his little whiney rat commie fuckers.
You and your bunch lies on Yang, to prop up a heart failure old commie con man. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump because if Bernie is the nominee, I will vote trump and so will all my family.
I will survive, my family will survive fine. We arent commie ass rats, enjoy the 4 years bitch.

Attached: EFeVBknUUAAW3cX.jpg large.jpg (796x446, 71K)

hahahahahahaha imagine trying this hard

Do you think Nancy makes sandwiches or does dishes? Gotta be a reason shes there.

WRONG
Ocasio said Bernie and her will not pass it, it will be too hard, but they will try other stuff.
rofl, go read her tweets little bitch.

Attached: 1575429900934.png (938x719, 963K)

Attached: 701B5168-8312-442F-9320-2D03EAE30F28.jpg (713x535, 97K)

I hate bernie but trump himself before he became president said the unemployment numbers were nothing but coooked booked lies.
The actual number is huge due to not counting those who dropped out of the workforce as unemployed.
You are playing yourself and trump sold out, before when he ran he had vision, now he is a lap dog for israel.

Attached: EFkVg5cUcAEdn_j.jpg large.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: download (11).jpg (225x225, 13K)

>spineless shill
Interesting words from some internet faggot, that's literally trying to dissuade multi-view discussion.
You have clear distaste for "Dems" but the Republicans aren't even running anyone in their primary.
Which would mean if there was any lockstep party only shill, it'd be anyone that supports the Republican spineless party.
Just tell me who pisses you off the most, and I'll vote for them.

Attached: 1500104343125.gif (480x320, 458K)

There's no way Warren can beat Trump.
She simply cannot take it to him in a no-holds barred political fight.

You gotta go after him in order to take him down.

Taking the high road will not work.

We are witnessing, in real time, not only the death of the Democratic Party as we know it, but most importantly the dismantling of the two-party system that has long crippled our nation's advancement.

Boi sure sounds like barr

High road, eh? Top kek.

Attached: 1581918439840.jpg (640x724, 65K)

Attached: 1557985585011.jpg (1200x784, 123K)

How is Obama like Barr?

Which season of the Apprentice was this?

The one the cleaning lady was mad she lost.

Fucking retard. That rate spiked in 07 and has been falling steadily since then. What exactly do you think the Cheeto in Chief has done to actually affect that? Or did you just do a quick Google search to sound smart?

There’s no multi view discussion to be had. I’m not even saying the Dems are shit in general at this particular moment(they are, but I’m not talking about that right now). All the democrat candidates so far are fucking miles away from what Dems were 20, hell, 10 years ago. Bernies a goddamn socialist for Christ sake. The system that killed more people than any dictator could ever dream of. I’m saying the Dems should be just as disgusted as I am, this shit is nuts even by their standard. So yes, if you’re still on board with this you have no loyalty to a platform or a cause, just the fucking color blue. So fuck off with your assumed superiority you mindless cock holster

Presiding president will almost always win re-election, especially with our shitty fptp voting system, but don't let anyone know that shit cuz the two ruling parties will just shut it down the second they realize we're trying to resolve strategic voting.

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

26 yrs checkin in voting Trump 2020. Yang was the only other candidate i sorta liked but he stood no chance.

>hsi 10+million and 3 houses
Oh it's 10 million now, on top of his Gulag manifesto

Attached: alzhimers.jpg (700x442, 56K)

>Bernie Sanders
>Just sayin....
The election is pointless
Trump literally made it rain
Ain't no lib gonna give the tendies like papa Trump

Attached: e-3-trillion-added-to-stock-market-in-past-four-15304702.png (500x600, 152K)

u have the big gay

So, what formula do you use to figure out who gets credit?

Of course, by "shut it down" I mean "spend billions on shit like propaganda to make it stop"

>spiked in 07
Fucking and?
>what has he done
Cut business regs and lowered tax rates on most if not all income brackets
>google search
Actually yea I fucking did that’s how first hand knowledge this shit is to anyone who knows a damn about Econ

I like this. The biggest ties for the leader of the free world.

>Bernies a goddamn socialist for Christ sake
Where does he advocate for workers to seize the means of production and abolish private property?

Attached: a-sign-of-weakness.jpg (1200x699, 76K)

Attached: awreck.jpg (700x554, 46K)

y predictions for the future if trump prevails.

To consolidate power, Trump needs to dominate three sections of America: The Electoral College (loosely governed by the popular vote), either the house or senate, and the Supreme Court.

The senate Republicans have already demonstrated their allegiance to the President at the expense of the country. My speculation on that is, Trump's long and close relationship with "The National Enquirer" has provided him with career-ending information on enough influential politicians in the senate that he has direct control over the whole body. Factually though, the senate has already ignored law by not letting Obama choose a SC justice. They are demonstrating a willingness to break the law for their party.

The house is too wild to control. It's too grass-roots, too close to the peons of the country, and it's unnecessary to control the House, having control over the senate.

The Supreme Court might still be impartial, but two justices are Trump appointees. Trump really needs more. Once Ginsburg steps down or the Lord takes her, Trump will have three that are possibly loyal to him. The SC has not yet been tested, so the two possible moles have not yet been revealed or vetted. They have had the luxury of lying in wait.

Now that Trump has prevailed with the support of a compliant senate over the law, we are no longer assured the law will constrain rogue behavior.

So at the end of term 2, what if Trump pushes a narrative that the third election was compromised and the new winner was fraudulently elected? He needs to stay in power, maybe indefinitely. The senate would back him. The Ds would have to sue. Then the reality of what Trump ahas built up would blossom, and the Supreme Court would support Trump's continued presidency.

This is how dictatorships begin.

I guess you don't know what a lagging indicator is. Not particularly surprising.

>spacing on shitpost
Wew lad
Look we tried raiding ourselves (Yellow Army)
That fuckin failed what makes you think you guys will have an impact?

Fuck that. You assert that low unemployment rates are indicative of Trump's success.

I challenge you to show me how.

>idk what socialism is
It’s okay friend, most of you don’t

I do actually, faggot. Explained here:

wont ever happen. keep dreaming fag

Why are idiots still trying to convince literal retards to stop having brain damage? You can't. Trumptards will be Trumptards. The best thing you can do is beat the shit out of them, or put a bullet through their head.

Cull the scum. Their mental disorder and shit-tier genes must not be passed on.

rip bernie

Attached: 8FF00258-EDFD-4FAF-946E-3BC6EB33933D.jpg (960x952, 126K)

Attached: D86E3086-EE5A-481F-9B3D-A7BD93DD4F00.jpg (600x600, 287K)

>I will survive, my family will survive fine. We arent commie ass rats, enjoy the 4 years bitch.

Yeah, you and your family would't survive at ALL with Sanders, right bitch.

Putin would be F*cking you over with Sanders,
right bitch.

Enjoy the 2nd round of Tax Cuts for the Rich,
comrade. You'll be rich like lying POS Trump.

Carry on, Commie Bitch.

If you have a free market based economy with private property and corporations, then it's not fucking socialism.

Attached: tumblr_m0r9aylSdG1qg39ewo1_500.gif (499x374, 475K)

wrong again retard

Trump already won and everyone knows

Attached: up z4.jpg (501x500, 76K)

Trump is just Nixon. People only voted for him and support him because their options are just all around shit and they thought he was the lesser of two evils. He's shit, but he's not that shit.
Calm down.

Attached: babboon.jpg (1079x626, 114K)

Honestly the main reason I’m not voting for trump this time is because he looks like a fucking gay faggot tranny with all that shitty makeup on.

Attached: 056BB14B-10C6-4E33-B159-37E95B48CC33.jpg (2000x1200, 142K)

Attached: C_UFroiVYAA8rMS.jpg (960x653, 141K)

>have
Present tense
Example: we have private property. We have capitalism.
>will have
Future tense
Example: we will have Bernie Sanders as president. We will have socialism

Attached: 7ACB0F3B-634D-4005-AD7C-123241E208CF.jpg (540x350, 30K)

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that he will get the benefit of it because theres too many variables of the equation to suggest this or that and he will win reelection mostly based off of that.

Thanks Mr President

Attached: already won e2bcb75f16.png (500x654, 132K)

> it's different now because e-commerce...

yeah, smells like bullshit

I challenge you to show me how a universally accepted indicator of economic success occurring deep into Trumps presidency isn’t

>the internet changed fucking nothing about how anything works
Wow did not know that one.

I love it when minimum wage earning, basement dwelling faggots post about the stock market as any indication of success for them personally.

Do you have stocks? Does that money funnel into your back water, incest-ridden town somehow?

Or do you make minimum wage while posting a useless meme about stocks that you don't even understand?

wahhh wahhh
Bernie honeymooned in russia and said it s better than america and took money from russia wahhhh wahhh
fuck off whiney bitch, 4 MORE YEARS COMIN!!
BIG CUMMIN BIG WINNIN. CRY MORE
When sanders loses arent you all threatening everyone youll attack everyone rofl.
with what you manicured nails and styled beards, you pussies lose, like bernie has been a failure, you are too, pussified failures.

Attached: EGECJXBXYAA0_IH.jpg large.jpg (1200x1024, 166K)

Bernieeeee.......

top kek

Attached: trump train d9b2ad94a3914b97.jpg (735x881, 110K)

C'mon, he does NOT have ANY interest in becoming Venezuela.

Please STOP with the ridiculous socialist dictatorship NONSENSE.

The stock market isn't the economy and it certainly isn't the well being of the average American who owns very little to no stock.

>The system that killed more people than any dictator could ever dream of.
Hurts reading lines this retarded as an economic historian.
You're thinking of Communism. Especially centralized authoritarian dictatorship styled Communism. Soviets, Chinese, Cambodia ("Agrigarian Communism") those all leads to millions of deaths. Yet, we still deal with China. And you could argue that Yugoslavia was more powerful, and better off while it was considered communist.
Is Bernie "socialist" in his own words, he's a "Democratic Socialist". Is that better than Communist, yes. Is it an ideal governing or economic style? No, of course not, it's rather short sighted and can lead to stop gaps to deal with situations that quickly become archaic and bloated problems of their own down the road.
But, we're a Democratic Republic with three seperate branches of government. If Bernie wanted a program or law, he doesn't pass it. Congress would have to pass a law. Then Bernie chooses to veto it or pass it.
You can't change the entire system of government (like in the UK or France) unless all three branches agree on one thing.
The best Bernie could do, is go with a "socialist" program, that is suggested by him. Law for say "Public Option" is passed. And that is allowed. I'm honestly for that. Now for the worst, if he says "Medical Insurance Companies shall be outlawed" - he can make that executive action off an already established law. But the second he tried that, it would be challenged in every single lower court, before it even got shut down by the Supreme Court. (A rather conservative leaning one mind you)

But, to your point about democrats changing over the last 10 years, that's not really a bad thing. Look at the Clintons, Pelosis, and Kings. They did nothing about the Tea Party faggots. So of course you were gonna get an opposite ultra-progressive reaction on the left.
The two party system has this flaw. Allowing multiple parties would be one way to avoid that shit.

You made a claim, lets see you support it.

Attached: C6VaMwXUoAAkVh4.jpg (710x473, 85K)

>faggots post about the stock market as any indication of success

....aaaaannnndd here we go.

Attached: liberals-in-2016-if-trump-wins-the-stock-market-will-39135576.png (500x566, 122K)

Past: We have free market based economy (A), Private property (B), and Corporations (C)
Socialism: Abolish A, B, and C,
Sanders: No evidence he wants to abolish A, B, or C
Future:
Sanders becomes President. Still doesn't abolish A, B, C. THEN WE STILL DON'T HAVE FUCKING SOCIALISM.

Attached: C9npzJiU0AAkR_v.jpg (1200x802, 174K)

Attached: C8vE69lUIAAj2HQ.jpg (1131x810, 82K)

this is the best one of these yet.

>seizing arms
>regulate speech
>socialization of healthcare, education, futures, transportation, and raw material extraction/processing industries
No, no problems at all

Attached: 7CAD9786-BFB5-48EC-B03F-59C2B2E50BF4.jpg (500x514, 28K)

So you can't answer then? You're saying that it is what it is? That any retard can be president as long as he gets an ignorant vote?

Excep Berrnie isn't a socialist you absolute retard.
You can disagree with policies which happen to be inspired by Marxism such as healthcare or social security money, but he is not a fucking socialist.
If you have a free market and private shit, it's not socialist.
Socialism is not the same fucking thing as a welfare state and it is not a valid position against Bernie Sanders.

Attached: un shit.jpg (590x350, 54K)

Attached: can-he-not-afford-a-tailor.jpg (1200x717, 93K)

pee pee poo poo poopee poop poo peepee poo poo pee pee

How fitting, the biggest fucking LIAR in US political history referencing a non-existent mental affliction that his retarded supporters use to shut down dialogue.

One, I know you’re bullshitting about the economic historian thing since no historian worth their salt would attribute all of those varying flavors of government to the idealized theoretical concept of communism. Socialism is the system of government that was supposed to give way to communism. Lenin said so himself. You don’t know anything about anything but you’re pretty good at bullshit I’ll give you that. You should hang around smarter people than yourself for a chance, you’ll do yourself a favor. I know it helped me

My challenge remains. Think. Think about your own financial circumstances and how they improved or didn't.

Think about how your friends and family suffer or thrive at the whims of the financial elite. Think about your own circumstances.

Then think about how your only counterargument is a fucking meme.

1) Direct violation of Emoluments requirements of the presidency. [Title of Nobility Clause, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution]

2) Felony Witness intimidation of a civilian - Sally Yates just hours prior to her Senate hearing. [18 U.S. Code § 1512]

3) Potential retaliation against a whistleblower - Same. [Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989]

4) Blackmailing a private citizen - Tweeted threat to Comey after he was fired. [18 U.S. Code § 873]

5) Felony Witness intimidation - Tweeted threat to Comey. [18 U.S. Code § 1512]

6) Obstruction of justice - Asking for loyalty pledge (multiple times). [18 U.S. Code §1503]

7) Conspiracy to commit Obstruction of Justice - multiply by the number of people who have ACCEPTED the alleged Trump loyalty pledge. [18 U.S Code §1503]

8) Obstruction of Justice - Lying about there being no Russia investigation. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

9) Obstruction of Justice/Conspiracy - Trump asking Sessions and Rosenstein (deputy AG) to create and give him the document he later cited as his principle reason for firing Comey. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

10) Obstruction of Justice - Firing James Comey while he was actively investigating Trump Russia ties. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

11) Encouraging ESPN to fire contributor who criticized him. [18 U.S. Code § 227]

12) Encouraging the NFL to fire players for exercising their twice-affirmed First Amendment right to protest. [18 U.S. Code § 227]

13) Insider Trading - Tipping off Icahn about plans for US steel [FEC rule 10b5-1]

14) Sending his personal lawyer to a classified meeting about the Russia probe [EO 12968, 18 U.S. Code § 1924]

(1 of 3)

15) Obstruction of Justice - Appointing Matt Whitaker Attorney General after giving no qualifications other than a Fox interview boasting how he would try to internally cripple the Mueller investigation. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

16) Obstruction of Justice/Conspiracy - Asked Whitaker to try to put a Trump appointed judge in front line for trial judge of the Cohen investigation in the Southern district of New York. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

17) Obstruction of Justice/Subornation of Perjury - Instructed Cohen to lie to Congress specifically to downplay his plans for Moscow-based building projects. [18 U.S. Code §1503, 18 § U.S. Code 1622]

18) Knowingly falsifying weather broadcast data [18 U.S. Code § 2074]

19) Encouraging NBC to fire Debra Messing for criticizing him [18 U.S. Code § 227]

20) Inciting insurrection against the authority of the United States calling for and vicariously supporting the notion of a civil war (18 U.S. Code§ 2383) — By the way, this one bars the offender from ever holding office in the US again.

21) Asking foreign countries to assist with meddling in the US election [U.S.Code, 18 USC §371, U.S. Code 52§30121]

22) Felony Witness intimidation - Tweeted threat/rant to Ambassador Marie Yovanovich. We recently learned that this was expanded on and he was threatening her life (Parnas testimony corroborating what was already know) [18 U.S. Code § 1512] With a possible [18 U.S. Code §1117]: conspiracy to commit murder.

23) Obstruction of Justice – Tweeting lies and attacks “in real time” during impeachment hearing [18 U.S. Code §1503]

24) Profiting off the presidency – using official White House social media account to advertise son’s book [Title of Nobility Clause, Article I of the US Constitution]

25) Commercial use of the Seal of the President of the United States on for-profit merchandise in his hotels, golf courses and website. [18 U.S. Code § 713]

(2 of 3)

26) Appointing relatives of officials to the same agency – Ivanka, Jared Kushner and Barr’s son [18 U.S. Code § 3110]

27) Repeated attempts to destroy/remove from records of the Office of the Presidency by throwing away written statements from meetings and conferences. (They actually had to appoint pages to go around and collect his crumpled up writings from trash cans and floors despite the fact he’s been told not to throw them away REPEATEDLY). [44 U.S.C. §§ 2201~2209]

28) Using the US Classified Information Act to classify information for no reason other than that it would be damaging/embarrassing to his reputation. At NO TIME may information be classified for any reason other than in the interest of National Security. [403 U.S. Code § 713]

29) Bribery - trying to withhold aid to Ukraine if they don't engage in quid pro quo to "investigate" his political opposition. Confirmed and corroborated by multiple witnesses and his own noted reminder. [18 U.S.C. § 201]

30) Obstruction of Justice - Lying and multiple attempts to cover up his bribery (#29) and blocking 12 witness testimonies in regards to his criminal activity for the same. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

31) Obstruction of Congress - deliberately withholding evidence of his bribery and crimes from legal subpoenas and illegally using "executive privilege" to stop witness testimony. [18 U.S. Code § 1505]

32) Retaliation against a witness, victim or informant - Firing and humiliating Lieutenant Colonel Vindman and his brother following sham impeachment trial in the Senate.

33) Retaliation against a witness, victim or informant - Firing Gordon Sondland following sham impeachment trial in the Senate.

(3 of 3)

First to the gulags.

>Do you have stocks?

Of course. Doubled my money with AAPL and V
~30% up on GOOGL
Have 2 etfs up +40% in last month because TSLA

Attached: cucked cuban 890.png (500x402, 85K)

Russia doesn't have UNIONS.

AMERICA DOES and WILL have MORE.

Go scrub Trump's toilets.

What about Schiff?

Attached: 1581941748403.jpg (755x1012, 104K)

Attached: childish.jpg (1136x735, 94K)

Fuck trump looks like a gay faggot tranny

Attached: 558275A0-C425-4362-AD8B-C80BC546DEF8.jpg (960x945, 56K)

What about him? He's a member of the only group that has any integrity whatsoever in Congress.

Attached: 619F93D1-1403-4AEA-970C-A1B33CBC873C.jpg (1030x593, 95K)

>about your own financial circumstances and how they improved or didn't.

see:

Attached: stonks 02.14.20.png (1604x413, 61K)

when your head only fits so far up PUTIN'S ass.

Fixed.

Attached: 540CA84B-492D-443D-A101-D8BFC60E4FF4.jpg (640x960, 61K)

>Of course. Doubled my money with AAPL and V

Ah. I didn't realize I was speaking to a venerated richfag blessing the plebs on b.

ylyl eh? I like it, user.

Attached: Leftistsdaddy.jpg (750x745, 42K)

Attached: 7B8F3FDE-2B06-4446-92C5-3F4E1BF70C55.jpg (700x390, 76K)

> no historian worth their salt would attribute all of those varying flavors of government to the idealized theoretical concept of communism.
The post limit was 2000 dumbass. I don't think anyone believes every commie-country picked up the same print off and said "Yup just this one boys and no other influences!"
>Socialism is the system of government that was supposed to give way to communism. Lenin said so himself.
No, he didn't, Engels and Marx said that, Lenin said "socialism" was already achieved to the degree to begin the communist paradise. Which is bullshit double speak for never and inbetween the two at once.
>You don’t know anything about anything but you’re pretty good at bullshit I’ll give you that.
Refer to picture
>You should hang around smarter people than yourself
Not many people in my area have IQs in the 138-152 range.
>I know it helped me
Alright, great, will it help you actually read what I wrote previously, since you obsessed over a single point.

Attached: no U.jpg (2000x2000, 410K)

Of the top 15 single day falls in the DOW's history, 10 were under Trump.

He's not good for the economy, which is strong in SPITE of him. What he does is DESTABILIZE the economy and cause those mini-panics. The economy is 95% Obama's and Trump hasn't done much of anything to affect that (aside from take credit for it).

Attached: C-maD-BXUAEl4I9.jpg (1080x691, 127K)

>Lenin said so himself
All communism starts from socialism, but not all socialism wants to evolve into communism. Communism intends to have no state or religion, whereas you could have a muslim socialist country.

easy there champ you dont want to make a conservative mad here they might reply to you with a picture of a frog

Attached: 1565881308784.jpg (1400x1400, 316K)

>IQ
fucking lost

Attached: 2F826318-E3B6-4894-B03A-71F28361F47F.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>This retard is the personal property of Vladimir Putin, so hands OFF!!

Attached: Donald Trump+Vladimir Putin+Helsinki+Summit+Press Conference+Body Language+Expert+EQ+Emotional Intel (1600x1074, 1.48M)

Reddit on Cred Forums, when plebbitor zoomers want to be a bit edgy but just can't manage to do it and just continue to be mentally weak sensitive betacuck faggots

>I was speaking to a venerated richfag

I'm on my way to being a richfag thanks to Trump

And if you couldn't read those tea leaves in 2017 then you're stupid blind.
Papa Trump is making millionaires user.

Attached: Trump-winning-3.jpg (650x366, 29K)

Interesting fantasies, user.

Attached: 402954.jpg (250x188, 10K)

I'm voting Bernie. We'll see how it goes.

Attached: 1581644849606.png (640x359, 256K)

Yeah IQ, it's pretty much the standard they use to discern people's thinkin' ability and what not.

Ooh, if we're roleplaying bullshit, I want to be a half-orc druid! Let's roll for our stats and starting gold!

>didn’t read
And I absolutely suffered through that diatribe of platitudes and half-talk. It was just all opinion down from you claiming to know anything so, since you were obviously a bullshitting faggot I summarily dismissed it as relevant

Attached: C-wI1qKWAAAjjkk.jpg (1008x712, 151K)

Attached: D_3MKKtWwAA8BxJ.jpg (1200x719, 183K)

Attached: D4Mza6KWsAEMfGQ.jpg (1169x740, 114K)

Trump Derangement Syndrome is NOT a thing. All the real disorders are tracked, cataloged and studied in the DSM-4 and DSM-5. This has the added bonus of making you desperate fucktards look even DUMBER than you already are when you try to claim it's real.

Get FUCKED, loser.

go to bed, you have school tomorrow alex

>implying that posting a screencap of some random account means anything

The fuck does that show? This is like a tits or gtfo situation. You show a 6 figure balance but from what?

Dollars to donuts it's some kind of trust fund. Or worse, from a relative. Stupid fuck couldn't even come up with any original companies.

>I make muh millions on tech hurr durr

Speaking of IQ, Trump's is estimated to be between 65-75 based on his word choice, stupid grammar mistakes and the way he rambles and never finishes a thought. That range makes him a legitimate imbecile.

>pence
and trump is suposed to be the crazy guy

My point here was more the bullshitting faggot up there was trying to pass off Communism as a scapegoat for socialism. The system of government that Bernie would be enacting would be fruit of the same tree that the marxists believed would yield communism, but instead starved 13 million Ukrainians AS THE SERVE

>roleplaying bullshit,

Go ahead and keep hating Trump while I count my gains.

We'll see who's better off 5 years from now...

Attached: naked-with-supermodel-mr-president-to-you.jpg (510x392, 25K)

So basically, my half-talk was about twice as good as your quarter-talk?
>Politics
>Diabtribes
>Important Words
>Dinosaurs
>Countries
I like how you only dismiss relevant things though, which is probably why your thinky thoughts are so derp derp hurr. Very important, big words, know best, I do.

Attached: D5HTZnnW4AAaWpN.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

I haven't had school in over a decade, faggot.

>Go ahead and keep hating Trump while I count my gains

The only gains you'll count is your acne and your weight.

Indeed.

I hope he runs against Feinstein, but she's not up for re-elect untim 2022.

Maybe a high position in the cabinet if a dem wins.

One of the smartest well-spoken politicians I've ever seen.

Of course, **live testimony** of his impeachment presentation was NOT aired on Fair & Balanced FOX Nutwork.

Buy them out Bloomberg.

Lying POS Nixon would have NEVER been impeached with 'Commie" Fox lies & propaganda.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

LOL

Post your gains faggot.
Don't be a pussy. Show'em off.

Attached: Fox-News-Nixon-1974.jpg (496x443, 40K)

Ooooh I get it now, you’ve already had the lobotomy. No need for redundancy there, it was obviously effective. Go enjoy your high IQ and your famine inducing, anti-intellectual blood cult.

>You show a 6 figure balance but from what?

Stocks you idiot.
Fuck. Want more proof?
Check the date user.

Attached: aapl.png (1644x523, 87K)

Sorry, I don't watch Fox News you faggot shill.

the only bag trump has is a colostomy bag. fucking fatass is going to need diapers in a couple of months.

That and his 'phony F*cking Trade War'.
More 'socialism' for farmers while Ivanka and their ilk get unlimited patents.

here's V

Attached: visa Capture.png (1551x363, 74K)

I will be. I guarantee you I will be better off in 5 years no matter who is in the Whitehouse. The past 10 years have been the most prosperous for my family in 100 years. Simply because we had a lot of money to invest in 2009. If the market craters, we will just buy up real estate and assets like we did last time.

However.

I'm going to need a stable and lawful local and national government, and a prosperous, educated workforce. Trump can not supply those things because....and I'm not sure if you can tell by listening to the man speak...he's an absolute idiot.

>The system of government that Bernie would be enacting would be fruit of the same tree
So where is his plan to abolish private property and collective industry to be owned by the proletariat?

Fuck this was fun, I should do this again. Good thing there’s never a shortage of you money-grabbing, freeloading ass, hypocritical, murder-by-proxy soyboy faggots

Wow, you went with AAPL instead of TSLA, what a dumbass. You could have made three times as much.

>Post your gains faggot.
boom

Thank you. Fucking this.
>... we're a Democratic Republic with three seperate branches of government. If Bernie wanted a program or law, he doesn't pass it. Congress would have to pass a law. Then Bernie chooses to veto it or pass it.
>You can't change the entire system of government (like in the UK or France) unless all three branches agree on one thing.
>The best Bernie could do, is go with a "socialist" program, that is suggested by him. Law for say "Public Option" is passed. And that is allowed. I'm honestly for that. Now for the worst, if he says "Medical Insurance Companies shall be outlawed" - he can make that executive action off an already established law. But the second he tried that, it would be challenged in every single lower court, before it even got shut down by the Supreme Court. (A rather conservative leaning one mind you)

nice trips, and yeah the trump faggos here are mostly just russian shitposters

>The two party system has this flaw. Allowing multiple parties would be one way to avoid that shit.
If fucking only...

If fucking only the party system could change, I mean...

Bullshitting samefagging faggot

Attached: D2D17E81-0F30-4966-BEF5-947B6700ACF3.jpg (500x483, 42K)

>You could have made three times as much
hindsight is 20/20
I got TSLA in etfs

I have more confidence in GOOGL for the long term with Waymo and Youtube tho

Attached: googl Capture.png (1510x219, 42K)

Okay user. Let's assume you're telling the truth (with four-day-old pics).

My point remains. You think any of these other anons here make close to that? You think anyone else gives a fuck that you have 300k in investments?

Do you think that you can prove
A) that these gains are directly related to Trump or

B) that these gains (yours, specifically) affect anyone but you?

So you think your paltry thousands are going to make a substantial impact on our economy?

Do you think that, in the event of any failure, your paltry thousands will be secured and protected by the financial elite?

You're falling for a trap, user. No one at the top cares that you have achieved financial mediocrity. Your finances mean nothing to the capitalist machine. Sadly, your thousands will statistically never be millions. Sadly, you will probably live your life thinking it will.

>Money-grabbing
It's a fucking Capitalist society, not my fault if you don't know how to work the markets.
> freeloading ass
Yeah, it's a free country. But aren't these both opposites?
>hypocritical, murder-by-proxy soyboy faggots
Nah, I'm actually doing Keto bro.

Also, did you literally go through and just try to throw out all the insults you heard from today, with no regard for logic or meaning? I understand you're getting upset at me making fun of you for not being able to understand most of what I wrote, but you DON'T have to get insecure about it buddy.

Good for you and your family. I was the opposite, house rich - cash poor. NO payoff w/ stock market. Now, LOT of cash, but RE and stocks sky high.

Reasons Trump will likely win with a near-landslide victory:

-Lowest unemployment in the black and hispanic communities on record, highest wage increase among blacks in over a decade
nytimes.com/2020/02/07/business/black-unemployment-wages.html

-Most consecutive record breaking stock market highs in U.S. history
investors.com/news/stock-market-rally-hits-highs-nvidia-shopify-alibaba-dexcom-roku/

-Best wage growth and consistent jobs growth in over 30 years
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/january-jobs-report-us-economy-225000-jobs-wage-growth-unemployment-2020-2-1028884919

-Consumer satisfaction at it's consistent highest in over 25 years.
finance.yahoo.com/news/record-high-90-americans-apos-164920491.html

I mean, there's absolutely plenty to criticize Trump for. But the list I just provided is why he'll win re-election with zero effort -barring a massive economic collapse in the next ~9 months. Same reason every past "controversial" President has won re-election with little effort when they spearheaded a strong economy.

You doing Options?
I've made way more on calls than on actual stocks.

Attached: 639BC8D0-B509-4611-9CDD-7DFC65EA9BE4.jpg (1606x1958, 806K)

>he's an absolute idiot.

who is literally winning a trade war with China
your kids will thank him for that

Attached: tx.jpg (275x183, 14K)

It's all fun and games until the shitstorm hits the fan and all your green numbers turn red. The fact that you own individual apple stock and not a mutual fund, index fund or reit to hedge the risk tells me you know nothing about investing.

Attached: genius.jpg (1242x1049, 59K)

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy did have a high IQ, and teaches this shit. And just got frustrated at trying to reason with someone on Cred Forums and left.
Nice dubs

Attached: after careful consideration.gif (250x188, 384K)

>You're falling for a trap, user.
kek
It's a nice trap
Like I said, you keep hating Trump and I'll keep counting my gains.
And yes, papa Trump keeps the market juiced.

>I've made way more on calls

Nothing current.
Latest were 3, V 200C for 3/06
Sold at 90% gains
Don't really gamble on FDs tho

Can't say I disagree with you. I t will be difficult for dems to win.

IMO, Trump doesn't deserve the majority of the credit for the economy, but that doesn't stop him from screaming to the rooftops about what a stable genius he is.

He has ETFs, don't knock him. We all have our own ideas and strategies.
Hell, 90% of my wealth comes from buying thousands of shares of AMD when it was two dollars a share and nVidia when it was like 16 dollars.
I would not have made those same gains, if I had chosen a mutual fund or reit at that time.

Yeah, that's the thing - leftists actually expect Americans to vote against their own self-interests. Especially when they expect Americans to vote for an 81 year old senile far left radical that's promising to strip away their gold and platinum healthcare plans & replace it with Obamacare 2.0 - Free Shit Boogaloo.

It's gonna be hysterical watching the left crumble apart when Trump wins in November with a Reagan / Mondale-size landslide victory.

Attached: D8JrMqsX4AEkAeh.jpg (1200x801, 140K)

Attached: D9XXB1lXkAEHqBx.jpg (1200x701, 92K)

(I'm bullshitting because I corrected my statement? Okay?...)

Attached: oekin-picture-of-folder-containing-picture-of-confused-looking-anime-43717782.png (500x711, 116K)

>It's all fun and games until the shitstorm hits the fan and all your green numbers turn red.

Happens all the time user.

Buy the dip and sell the rip

Attached: 012720 Capture.png (1920x346, 56K)

Attached: 1581794811322.jpg (460x322, 29K)

>leftists actually expect Americans to vote against their own self-interests.
The way I see it, Healthcare and Environmental Safety are not "against" anyone's interest.
The left often makes the argument that the right's base votes against their own self-interests as well.

The office if presidency is an executive office.
He won't be able to pass stupid socialist bullshit that undermines the entire system. Grow a fucking brain.

you're worse because you use #'s you fucking twitter faggot

holy shit look how TINY that retarded maggot's hands are!

(ignore the faggot's post of bullshit. It has no value)

octothorps were used to nest metadata in x/html websites LONG before they were "hashtags", kiddo.

11+2

Redline

Attached: A5A85D13-DE25-41A5-85D3-27C5D6E9B3DC.jpg (1024x537, 80K)

With the thread now at the reply cap.

I'd like to first wish everyone a goodnight and a special bedtime hug for the easily triggered trumpanzee shills for the rent free head space.

>*Lifts your maga hat to kiss you goodnight on your sloped foreheads. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) *Mwah*

Attached: wompwomp.jpg (700x505, 50K)

Attached: wat.gif (360x360, 1.86M)

Attached: b4.gif (240x180, 1.98M)

Another one? You sure that’s wise?

i'm so sick of you fucking trump bashers on this thread the thread isn't about trump its about FUCKING reddit you dumb niggers how the fuck are you this dumb all of you probably came from tumblr i don't even like trump he's okay i guess all though he did a much better then what obama did fuck just because it mentioned trump doesn't mean its about him i'm a libertarian so i'm in the middle of it but honestly does EVERY SINGLE FUCKING HOMO SAPIEN ON EARTH HAVE TO SAY TRUMP IS A RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC NAZI CONFEDERATE WHITE SUPREMACY LOVER so what i am say is GO AWAY THIS ISN'T POL AND THIS ISN'T TUMBLR THIS IS B WHERE CELEBRITY NUDES AND OUTSIDERS HANG OUT SOO GET OUT OF THIS BOARD YOU WHITE LIBERAL NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

your vote will mean nothing

back of the short bus with you

>big chungus
>keanu
Wow, OP's right, Reddit really is all over this fucking site.

Underaged b& MODS

you cant HANDLE the WINNING of anyone