Alright Cred Forums I have come seeking your wisdom...

alright Cred Forums I have come seeking your wisdom. should I pay this girl I found on Tinder 50$ (usd) to have a one night stand with her? main concern is that she's a catfish or a scam
will post more pics and info

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-153854_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 260K)

this is such a scam. you send her the money on cashapp, she disappears. no one that attractive sells pussy for $50. girls like that sell pics and vids for $50. $50 pussy is disgusting and diseased.

I added her snapchat from her tinder bio. After a while she asked me to watch her private stream but she kept sending me to random sites (mainly camgirl sites) and wanting me to do various things. but none of that stuff worked so she eventually just told me to paypal her 50$ so we will meet up and have sex and whatnot. after asking some questions she left saying she had errands to run.

Attached: 20200217_224314.jpg (720x1280, 210K)

Only give her money up front or in person. Tried and tested bro.

-Your friendly neighborhood Chad

VERY obviously fake, are you new to tinder? only cash in person. chad is right.

Cam sites= instant scam. They will ask for your credit card and shit. Your credit card is like your dick never put it in places that are sketchy bro.

will do what chad says and will update

Attached: Screenshot_20200214-182013_Tinder.jpg (720x1280, 264K)

If she doesn't allow it shes a scam my man. Get that puss bud I believe in you. (no homo)

When you sober up you'll realize how stupid of a question this was.

Lol, I'll Fuck you with my tight 18 yr old pussy if you PayPal me 10 bucks. Better deal.

I usually ended up posting their usernames on those snapchat threads and have em freak out if they start with that shit. user is right always deal with cash in person if they deny it you know you're on to something

should also mention that when she showed me the cam sites I refused to put in any real info and played along until she told me to give her the 50$ if I want to meet up

you don't pay shit for it scam or no. Only if you are literally face to face with a hooker.

no response yet but earlier she said she'd tell me her address after I paid. she's also conveniently in the same small town I told her I lived in for 2 weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20200214-181957_Tinder.jpg (720x1280, 333K)

Here's an idea, attempt to get with real girls so you don't get robbed. One of them is bound to fuck you, just learn to deal with being rejected most of the time

you don't think I've tried?

We all try, some times it takes some work. I'm a 6'3" buff guy. I've been called a 10/10 and I still struggle. I dont have pussy falling at my feet daily. Its the grind man. Take a shower, get a haircut, throw on some nice clothes and take some pics of yourself for tinder. Getting sex is hard but worth it. Keep trying. I believe in you.

No, holy shit.

Sex is better when you have to work for it.

Probably because its ingrained into males as such through evolution. Easy pussy is always less fun no matter the chick.

Absolutely brotaco. But eating puss is required to make both parties happy.

Motherfucker if you do end up getting scammed someday you deserve it

Dont be mean to the poor kid bro. Hes just tryna get the cooch and needs to be shown the ropes. Some day he will get it.

lol 'concerned' its a catfish dude this is what catfishing is are you retarded

It doesn't hurt to get a second opinion

Wow, I thought these scam artists were just wasting their time, but there are still complete dipshits out there. Pussy from a girl like that is $500-1000 depending on the city you live in. That's not a girl, it's a guy trying to take money from dipshits.