How do you like your steak?

how do you like your steak?

Attached: steak.png (720x742, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

possible food poisoning. you?

Attached: 1579119830452.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Attached: 1549437017350.jpg (625x626, 63K)

2nd tier food poisoning

>ITT: OP eats shit-tier beef; is a faggot with runny stools

Attached: 57D3FB04-0BF0-47AD-87B4-7F49BA817CF8.jpg (400x505, 36K)

Mooing and bloody.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4

Middle possible food poisoning

Safe

food poisoning

Paint shouldn’t be compared to people

Food poisoning!!

Lower food poisoning. Nice try op

In Europe, we don't have that kind of bullshit. All meats are cooked to " well done" perfection. We're not caveman like you yankees

Depends on Chef Gordon Ramsay
Don't order well done.

Why?

Fun fact, Steelhead Salmon can be aggressive enough to bite the hook with no bait.

>allegory's aren't real

No shit smart one.

Lame tune

black shit needs its own categroy

Attached: 1580692399561.jpg (400x600, 47K)

Attached: suck my asshole.gif (255x255, 128K)

I like the other version.
>blue rare
>rare
>wait...
>what are you doing?
>STOP!
>fucking ruined

2nd tier possible food poisoning, i only eat steak at home or if anyone but a nigger makes it

I like my steak medium rare. With a side of vanilla flavored salmon.

Attached: 1564637522700.jpg (626x559, 77K)

I eat food poisoning steak several times a week
Only had food poisoning once
From Taco Bell

don't trash your steak for fuck's sake

I like mine the colour of gay faggot tranny - aka trump

Attached: 7D2A1F07-BD9F-446F-8AAC-522BA1FB25DD.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Bad bait. Unless you come from fucking Russia where your chernobyl cows will make your balls fall off unless cooked till it s fucking charcoal

weak bait

i like my steak to hit 125 F in the middle
as long as you arent eatting spoiled meat its perfectly safe

Bernie Sanders will be the next President of the United States of America, and there is nothing you or the DNC can do to stop him.

We are witnessing, in real time, not only the death of the Democratic Party as we know it, but more importantly the dismantling of the two-party system that has long crippled our nation's advancement.

Thank you to all Trump voters, whether you love or hate Bernie, for getting the revolution started. It is time for us to finish the job

vCJD

How do you keep colours separate and be diverse? Lame IMPACT Font MS Paint meme.

Haven't gotten food poisoning once. Enjoy your shoeleather, fag. Hope you can bite into it without losing a tooth this time

Vacuum pack a ribeye with olive oil, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, garlic, ginger.
Sous vide the fucker for 3 hours at 130° F
Set the fuckers on fire with a propane grill on the hell hath no fury setting for 1 minute per side.
Enjoy your mouthgasm

Attached: 1575815294163.jpg (320x320, 20K)

stale copy pasta, go back to redit you cuck. No one supports bernie except the cuckold community.

How clever

Fucking kek

Bernie Sanders will be the next President of the United States of America, and there is nothing you or the DNC can do to stop him.

We are witnessing, in real time, not only the death of the Democratic Party as we know it, but more importantly the dismantling of the two-party system that has long crippled our nation's advancement.

Thanks to all Trump voters, whether you love or hate Bernie, for getting the revolution started. It is time for us to finish the job.

>h-h-how c-c-clever

Attached: 3C642026-D14F-4B95-9A52-EB3D985CA0DA.jpg (1628x1272, 205K)

Attached: 1581430845946.jpg (612x612, 27K)

Any self respecting chef will guzzle the cum directly from the cow before the sun cooks out all the flavor.

?? Underdeveloped teeth/jaw from never biting into anything harder than a mushy liquid excuse for a steak?

Attached: 9AE3D12D-9AFD-4551-8A10-14D0ADECE829.png (866x900, 387K)

I wonder what other type of person has an underdeveloped jaw.....

Attached: B320196C-641D-4ED4-88D8-27581B7E6D28.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

.the two-party system

I like how people use this as a positive to contrast single-party, as if a two-party is actually best and not a dire problem that should be fucking fixed by having a multiple choice voting system like AV in place so that the government actually fucking represents how people really want to vote.

Too bad it would just get campaigned out of existence by the """two""" ruling parties, like what happened in England by talking some bullshit about efficiency.

sounds great tbh.

(Second reply quote was typo)

Also, that period at the start was supposed to be greentext.
Oh well.

Pictures 5, 9 and 11.... LMFAO

5, 9, 12 ain't even wiggas, you wigga

cooked and safe, please. i also fist my own asshole and smear my feces on the wall.
then i blame the dog when mom yells at me. trump 2020. or bernie 2020. fuck you.

Cooked & Safe so, well done i guess. I buy good quality meat so its juicy and hot even after being cooked throughout. I dont like my meat tasteless and cold.

can't afford a sous vide machine. what do?

I like my steak how i like sex: RAW

Attached: that's my fetish.png (323x240, 99K)

You think it is bait but you've played yourself because the truth is below your level of perception. Not one of these "steaks" are properly cooked. All are overdone on the edges and get progressively rawer in the middle.

Uneven, tough grey band. In a word... Shitty.

Edge to edge doneness and a proper crust are achieved only through the reverse sear or sous-vide method. Now get the fuck outta here you vegan faggot.

So colonialism

>cooking a steak at all
Fucking heathens, the lot of you. Eat it raw ya pussies

youve also played yourself.

agreed about the shitty gray band. "reverse sear" and sous vide are crutches used to achieve a good cook. properly tempering and resting meat are the real keys to properly cooking proteins