Anyone know the best way to stay up for days at a time...

Anyone know the best way to stay up for days at a time? Ive tried googling ways to stop sleeping but its all the same bullshit that doesnt work. I have a few dx'ds and for the past 2 or so months i have these terrible terrible nightmares. It started simply where i was aware of being awake but i could not wake up, but i was screaming and screaming without making a sound. I wont go into details about what happens in them but know they are so bad i am not willing to sleep. Anything short of meth( I moved and do not have a plug for anything other than pot). Ive tried burning myself and things like that. Any legit ways of staying up as long as possible is welcome.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: iminyashed.jpg (875x1024, 128K)

I find waterboarding is a good way to keep people awake.

Cause its possible to effectively waterboard yourself.

Literally just keep your eyes open lmao

Its possible to fall asleep with your eyes open, its happened before.

Antipsychotics

Any stimulants like coffee

Im on Clozaril and geodone.

>put towel over face
>proceed to pour water from jug on face
What’s so hard about that?

The thing that makes waterboarding effective is the element of not controlling when it stops, so instantly it'll make the person stop. Not hard to realize that your plan is fucking retarded.

You just need to show some ingenuity, and stop giving up every time there's a minor challenge.

Sleep at night and its easy to stay up during the day.

You'll screw your mind up even more staying awake for days and this will make the nightmares even worse when you will finally sleep again.

I would love to see you water board yourself and not immediately stop. I guess you are so mentally strong you can easily torture yourself and not stop.

kratom is legal. eat a teaspoon every six hours or so and you'll get into the zone and you can stay up for days. it's in the coffee family and it's got opioids.

>board
>straps that take some time to undo
>tank with variable cut off
Where there's a waterboard, there's a way.

Stop being a fucking pussy and you could do it.

First legit advice, thank you. Ive actually been looking into kratom, only problem is, is the only way i know to buy it is online and it takes time to get here. Do you have any sites you know that ships it fast?

do you find catching rabbits difficult?

Have you considered meth?

>p. Anything short of meth( I moved and do not have a plug for anything other than pot).

Just get over the hump. Once u do u stop feeling tired and u just enter the infinite

Right now im around 39 hours without sleep. I keep getting over hump for a few hours and then dropping extremely low again.

Nice good job. Have u tried water boarding yourself

try catching rabbits

Attached: 1018_37641874900_6530_n.jpg (600x397, 10K)