Why the FUCK do people live in the snow. Why

Why the FUCK do people live in the snow. Why.

Florida exists. Florida literally exists. And fucking idiots say oh hey I better go where it’s cold windy brutal sad and dark all the time. FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!! Tropical islands are literally called paradise. You can literally move there. And fucking retards move to fucking small towns in the cold and trap me here.

FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

Attached: EDBD3A52-2F88-4E88-9CBC-B6826CA3DC9D.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Florida is a shit hole full of tourists and the elderly

i was once thinking of immigrating to the us, to florida to be precise because it is one of the few places in the world with a tropical like climate and still not a shithole country but i was too lazy

Shit bitch this winter has been mild.

>go to crazyville and drugtown
Nah

spoken like a true mongoloid

Why the FUCK do people live in the heat. Why.

Wisconsin exists. Wisconsin literally exists. And fucking idiots say oh hey I better go where it’s hot, palmy, brutal, blistering and on fire all the time. FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!! Winter cottages are literally called retreats. You can literally move there. And fucking retards move to fucking big cities in the heat and trap me here.

FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

I know... it’s been 30 all winter here.

I live in a poverty shit den and usually every day i wake up freezing cold my window completely covered in ice cant even open it and I have a fucking inch of ice inside my room on my window

But still... still without this I have fucking snow up to my mailbox cold dark lonely sad misery

Florida exists. California exists. These places exist.

canadafag here
luv me sum snow

No one ever called fucking Wisconsin paradise retard. In the history of everything.

Florida man here, fuck off we're full.

I don't like heat, I sweat like motherfucker even if there is like +10C, so fuck you, summer loving faggot.

Shut up fucktard

i love the snow. i would choose to live in the snow over florida most days of the week. i went to florida every summer as a kid. there's a reason so much crazy shit happens down there-it's so damn boring

You’re just fat and weak isn’t that like 60 degrees. That’s fucking FREEZING

Florida is full of old people, tourists, and full retards and is a literal swamp that’s going to be underwater soon.

Dude. Try living in a small town in a frozen forest. Don’t you DARE talk about Boring to me

This, Literally every humid state I know of is just one big retirement home.

Florida is a shit hole.

What kind of cunt is scared of snow?

>Why
This and better demographics up north.

Attached: Skidoo.jpg (265x184, 11K)

t.nigger
snow is comfy

>t. never been to florida besides vacations

thicker blood. theres a reason floridians are all crazy reptile brained druggies

Are you a fucking retard? My town is literally one 900 year old moron riding a tractor outside my window in the snow all day long and sitting in my room bored trapped with my parents all day

This is every single frozen cold small town.miami has like a million people of every age

Dude i get sick if its under 70 degrees i just wanna live in any big city thats warm. Houston miami LA anything

oh fuck yeah bud
and these too

Attached: skate_ski.jpg (900x900, 85K)

Why the fuck do people live in 95 degree, 100% humidity. Why.

Cooler exists. Everywhere else literally exists.....

People in south florida arent garbage. That’s only rural florida because everyone in every rural area is garbage. I live n a rural town up north and I guarantee everyone here is worse than in florida

Plus florida is next to the south. That’s literally the only reason. The inbred and poor moron move there.

have you tried layering?

No one fucking calls upstate ny paradise. EVER. No one wants to live in the cold.

Plus florida is just warm for a couple months and then it cools down to a cool calm 70 degrees with the sun setting and fresh air.

In my shit hole it’s literally like COLD COLD COLD FUCKING COLD!!!!! COLD 2monthsofsummer COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD

>not a shithole country
bait
Saged

Yes its fucking miserable. When it gets 60 degrees out i have to wear a coat and hide fro the weather and shit.

I just want to be able to go outside in a t shirt or hoodie all year

Holy shit did OP actually respond to a post in this copypasta? Is this a first?

extremely un-effay

>hot climate shill
Ok nigger be happy with your subsaarian climate

Living in 95 deg 100% humity for 4 months a year is just as horrible as snow. Worst. cuz its way easier to warm up than cool down.

Not my fault yer a pussy.

why im confused is that youre pressing other people to move to warmer climates, and that somehow them staying where they are prevents you from moving to florida. you know you could move out on your own if you stopped living with your parents?

a million people and fuck all resonable public transportation; if you've ever driven through a Major city, imagine that but everyone who takes the subway is now in a car sharing the road with you

Dude you’re the pussy because you can’t stand heat. And I have 8 months of extreme cold vs your 4 months of heat!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsin sucks just as bad as Florida

I’m bitching about retards living in these shit holes. God traps me in my cold shitty town.

thats the joke

Id rather live some place nice and suffer the cold for a third of the year than live somewhere shit and not deal with the cold.
I live by the beach in Northwest Indiana, far enough away from Gary. Summers are mild, beach is nice, whole area is trees and hilly forests, there isn’t a “bad neighborhood” in the towns over here, great schools, lots of stores but never close to the small towns as to not intrude with traffic.

I don’t want to live some place smaller, or some place more busy, mountains would be cool but I’m ok with wooded hills, and if the beach means Florida I would rather not.

Attached: D9EDF9D7-BBE9-4A22-ADE3-115C81FC2494.jpg (961x1280, 297K)

Why the fuck would you want to live in a place with less than 97% white people

>Plus florida is just warm for a couple months and then it cools down to a cool calm 70 degrees with the sun setting and fresh air.

Three, maybe four months if we're lucky, does 70s at night still happen. The rest of the tyear it's 90s in the day and 80s at night now.

this is why we need global warming

8 months? more like 2 'extreme' 2 more of eh cold. and about 8 months of good weather.

And Im in Wisconsin. Fairbanks AK actually has better weather.

>I’m bitching about retards living in these shit holes
why? for what purpose? it genuinely sounds like youre complaining about your parents.
>God traps me in my cold shitty town
no he doesnt. move to florida and regret it fag

But people who live in Florida are insufferable cunts. I would rather freeze my nuts off than have to deal with floridians

I KNEW IT WAS YOU. EVN FROM THE FUCKING START I KNEW IT WAS YOU. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS.
SAGE THIS THREAD. EVERY FIELD.

I hate the heat it fucking sucks. Snow is where it's at. You're also a huge pussy and your thread sucks, faggot

Attached: 1561976260123.jpg (542x304, 39K)

I’m not white. I dont like white places.

>Likes being hit by hurricanes
>Likes being rained on daily
>Likes Alligators eating his pets
>Likes Spics

I'll take being slightly cold for like 3 months rather than worrying about any of the above.

To keep you niggers at bay

No bugs in winter.
Less crime because there are not people wandering about.

Anyone who doesn't like snow is an ignorant shitskin. Go back to nigger africa.

Calm the fuck down, OP. I love snow. If you don't, then move somewhere else. Life is too short to live in a shitty place.

>God traps me here
>How do I leave my small town if I'm on probation for being black
>Wy the FUCK do people live in cold places
Yup, you're the one. Mate, go to sleep already.

Bro. That’s not bad. You can go outside around sunset or night time and the morning. It’s only hot as fuck for like 6-8 hours a day. Try this shit

>wake up every
>window is completely coated with ice
>see giant snow banks on top of roofs with the wind just blowing snow all over the place in the dark
>wake up with y room so cold i cant sleep
>get stuffed up and my nose burns from dry air
>i wake up every day with a fucking inch of glare ice on my window
>go outside
>first thing is a bunch of snow cold and wind hits you in the face
>go clean off car
>have to stomp around 4feet of snow getting snow and wet cold freezing water in your boots that stays there all day
>have to warm car up
>run back inside
>wait for car to heat up
>go back outside
>start scraping snow off your car
>wind whipping in your face
>snow blowing back in the wind hitting you in the face
>have to scrape ice off of car
>hop in car
>go to work
>its still dark
>get back from work
>its already dark
>too cold to do anything
>just sit inside for 8 months cold

My first fucking memory here is having a 2 week long blizzard that knocked the power. My first memory. Sitting inside with books and candle light with nothing to do the only fun we had was go out into the freezing cold and skate around a bunch of ice and shit and just be trapped inside with no electricity for 2 weeks

FUCK MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!

You’re the fucking pussy dude you think 90 degrees is hot and youre afraid of the sun and to sweat

Yeah exactly and god traps me here. Every single time i find a way out or find happiness god instantly comes after me and strikes me down with another disaster

Christ. So either yer like 12 yrs old, and shouldnt even be here.... Or yer like 35 and in yer parents basement.

Take responsibility and move if you dont like it. Many of us like the snow.

This is why I love Cred Forums - People who like it cold v. People who like it hot - Yelling at each other!

Attached: You Think.jpg (517x488, 71K)

I cant. I literally got rich and did everything and something bad happens.

And i fucking hate cold and snow. I just smoke weed and i instantly feel cold no matter what. Like one time it was 90 degrees and sunny and my only friend out here was a poor fuck with a broken down car with no AC. I was riding in his car in 90 degrees and didnt even feel hot i felt perfectly comfortable after smoking weed and then we parked somewhere and i rolled up the windows and didnt even notice i was hot in a 90 degree car with the windows rolled up on a sunny day.

And then it gets 60 degrees and i instantly feel freezing cold and have to throw a coat on and shit. And in the summer i only need a AC in my room because the sun beats on my window for 12 hours straight all day. In my house i can sit downstairs with just a fan on me.

But in the winter i have to sit next to a space heater for months straight and constantly carry around giant jugs of water and vaporizers trying to make my house humid because i feel sick if its not hot

>I just smoke weed and i instantly feel cold no matter what.

ALLLLLLRIGHTY THEN.

Obviously yer kinda dumb. do you see why that post was fucking funny?

Wisconsin > Florida

And by a shitload...

It's too cold in the room dear TURN THE HEAT UP!

Attached: 79955.png (720x956, 789K)

Not really. I like sitting in the sun and shade and being outside and feeling the heat and humidity.

I never feel hot because i smoke weed. Whenever i smoke weed i feel 0 heat i dont sweat i feel comfortable in any amount of heat. But nothing helps in the winter. I always feel cold.

I just want to live somewhere warm and smoke weed

....So..... do so?

Unemployments like 3.5%. Unless yer completly useless, jobs are everywhere. go to florida if you like bugs and heat. why bitch to us?

There are no hurricanes in Pennsylvania, you mongoloid.

Well no shit. But every single time i ind a way some horrible fucking disaster comes down and ruins it and i live in constant cold fucking loneliness misery non stop.

God is making me cold and miserable

So get some helium, a mask, and some hoses.

Poor you.

Im behind 4500 in rent, divorced, and 4 kids (whom I have custody). Life's fucking rough.

If yer unhappy, you fix it. If something happens, you try again, or chew a bullet.

Fuck Florida and fuck the tropics even more. A swampy hell of humidity and bugs. Temperate climates ftw

Ever been to Hawaii? Everyone is a drug addict and bread costs $10. Fuck that.

And everyone eats spam. heh

And hurricanes cum once in a while. And there's a volcano!

Yeah but still it’s warm and happy. Everyone calls it paradise and wants to live there.

>Ever been to Hawaii? Everyone is a drug addict and bread costs $10. Fuck that.
>Yeah but still it’s warm and happy. Everyone calls it paradise and wants to live there.

You cant read can you? Literally seconds before.... I wouldnt wanna live in HI or FL. guh.

You must be 12... and Florida.. bitch please.. people there are way too stupid. Maybe you're from there i guess

Dude. You think that’s bad. Every single person here is a drug addict. Back when i had fiends I went to hang out with my friend and literally every single person in his town was on welfare and shooting up needles all day nodding off in the cold or 55 year old rednecks drinking all day

Every. Single. Person.

So, new york? chicago? Boston? what big city you from? cuz again... derp, I cant leave. I'm chained to my parents basement.

in Florida you can see any type of race and gender in critical obesity

Dude. Town with 20 houses. Nothing but small villages around me. Everyone is doing meth needles or working some minimum wage job with kids

Amerifaggots are pussies and hate the cold, so I stay where it's cold in Canuckistan

Don't you have an alligator to go fuck?

You ARE the 'black dude stuck in a small town cuz felony' guy!

Wowa.

Anyways, stop getting on paper and move. You were rich from drug dealing werent you? Thats not true weath, cuz you cant spend it without ending up in prison eventually. Stop smoking weed, get a job and move.

We're full, stay the fuck home

>living in a small town in a frozen forest
Literally my life goal.

Try Downriver Michigan, you get the worst of both worlds here.

Sounds like it's your nigger blood telling you to return to Africa.
You're a fucking pussy.

>Why the FUCK do people live in the snow.
>Florida exists.
You answered your own question.

NIGGERS don't live in cold areas ,that's why people live in cold areas to escape NIGGERS

No. Nothing is as bad as this. I have the worst of every single world.

I own a business I got a misdemeanor and am being punished unfairly for being black.

That’s not how spending money works

Seriously, I dont wanna be too mean, but Im willing to bet most of the problems you have are self made...

Lol selling drugs isn't a business

Was the misdemeanor weed possession?

I'm in Milwaukee, and have seen silly shit done 'cuz theyre black' so Im willing to buy it, but you hafta realize that unless you had someone set you up....

Why the FUCK do people live in America. Why.
The rest of the world exists. You could literally be anywhere else And fucking idiots say oh hey I better go live in America/stay here in America. FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!! Anywhere is better. You can literally move anywhere in the world. And fucking retards still live in America in 2020.

FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

It’s not. It’s cause I was born in a small town in extreme poverty

I know yer jealous... But the US is the richest country in the world. we live here cuz we like being able to say 'Fuck that dude in a dress' without being jailed.

Nigger pasta

>calling ppl idiots for things you dont like.
ok zoomer.

Because I like the mountains and don't like living around a bunch of people.

thats why most of you cant even afford university degrees kek

American cities you mean. The rural areas are God's country.

Are you the small town nigger?

And yet the US is like 6th in the world on college graduates ages 25-64.

Tho, Im betting most of those are womens studies. A college degree doesnt mean dick.

I dunno man I'm from The United Caliphate of Britbongistan. I don't know much about America, but we all think you are all fat and Trump is a joke.

I gotta admit though, I could love to buy me a ranch somewhere rural with some land at a good price. Live a nice peaceful life. Shit would be a dream. No chance of that in Britbong, you would have to work 5 lifetimes on the slave wages to afford anything remotely close to that. Our housing market is fucked.

>college
my sides

Trumps a joke. with 3.5% unemployment. everyone makes more now than under omaba.

Ya, trumps a dick. but sometimes you need a dick to combat the idiots.

Things are good here. if yer useful, come on over legally and join us in the wealth.

This country is awful. No health care. No free college. Too many insanely rich people making everyone else poor. Highest rates of mental illness and rape

Cold weather. Solution: Wear appropriate jacket.

Hot, muggy weather. Solution: Go shirtless, apply slimy sunblock every couple hours, and still be miserable.

Where would you recommend user? Some other user on a tread last week was posting pics of where he was in Western Pennsylvania, looked pretty good.

You sound like a bernie idiot.

We have the best healthcare in the world. Yeah its expensive, but there ARE plenty of ways to get healthcare. Like, there's state medicaids that are actually decent coverage. that. are. free.

Why the fuck should college be free? I aint paying for some dumb-ass womens studies degree so they can then serve me my burgers or coffee.

Rich people dont make people poor. money isnt a finite thing. Bll gates having billions doesnt mean 200k people are poor. Christ yer an idiot.

I've lived in Florida for most of my life.

I'm pale and allergic to most sunscreens. My physician told me that I just shouldn't be out in direct sunlight in general. I also have very curly hair that gets ruined by the heat.

It is also lot easier to heat a cold room than to cool a hot one. I would take Boston over Tampa any day.

Out west is best. The Midwest has a lot of nice rural areas too. PA is decent as well outside of any larger city.

Honestly If you want less crime and bullshit avoid the coasts.

>Florida is a shit hole
PARTS of Florida are, just like every other state
>full of tourists
means it nice enough for people to want to visit

>and the elderly
like every other stare where it's warm.

lived there for 10 years, if i could be afford to a part time resident / snowbird, i'd do it in a second

>>go to crazyville and drugtown
that would be the area just east of trumpyland Mara Lago

The nice coastal parts are full of niggers, spics and old jews. The rest of the state is a sweaty shithole full of mosquitos, feral hogs, and rednecks.

If you want to be warm in the winter, west coast is best coast.

Attached: John-Candy-No.gif (400x225, 1.21M)

I dont feel comfortable if there isnt humidity in the air and i cant get like 20 minutes of direct sunlight a day.

Try being in actual poverty retard. My parents have been poor as fuck since forever. My dad got disability and cant work anymore and he is sitll on insurance with his job and its costing like 400 or 800 bucks a month or something while my dad has no fucking income or money and going broke just trying to go see a doctor you FUCKING MORON

800 dollars a fucking month dude. Thats a house in most places.

Meanwhile people in UK and canada can get fucking brain surgery for 25 dollars

>Florida exists. California exists. These places exist.
they do, you WILL complain about the heat, or humidity,rain, or whatever after you've been there a few years.
I know because I have.
Pick your poison. I HATED snow and sub zero temps.
110 not fucking paradise, but it's MY lesser of two evils

>part time resident / snowbird,
That's the thing about FL, it's good only to visit or perhaps retire in. For a younger person in the prime of his life it's a waste zone. The only decent areas are the rural ones with less niggers and then those have limited opportunities. Just no.

I'm 4500 behind in rent. When I was working I was about 75 behind every month. I have 4 kids with me. single dad.

You dumb motherfucker, Im the picture of poverty. Im oldest child of 6, in a family that had out gas and electricity shut off 3 times growing up.

I quit my job end of december cuz I knew taxes were coming up and that would kinda solve some things, and I was slowly dying at my last job. Im looking into my next step. But to say Im not in poverty. fucking a, thats funny shit.

>Living in 95 deg 100% humity for 4 months a year is just as horrible as snow.
no it is not.
I have done both and, arguably worse, AZ in the summer.
I'd take heat/humidity over cold ANY day.

$4500 behind in rent???? As a former landlord I want to evict your ass so bad.

It's 100% humidity and at least 30 C where I am (tropics) everyday unless raining, but it almost never rains here other than monsoon season. The only reason we have is summer.

If it's cold, just wear more clothes you fucking morons. If it's hot, what am I supposed to do, tear my skin off? Bring an air conditioner outdoors?

My condolences, there is no cure for being retarded.

Personal preference. Its super easy to put on a sweater and coat than to sit and sweat.

Yeah. We're in talks. if he evicts me he aint getting shit, while if he waits 2-3 more weeks my returns will pay him. I dont care what he does. Kids can go to mom's house, and I can couch surf.

>poverty
>shitposting on Cred Forums instead of bettering his situation

Attached: egad bad dad.jpg (302x457, 26K)

Proud snownigger here. I was born into a wall of icecold snow and whenever I travel south I can clearly feel both my morals and my wits melt away. Warmer climate breeds imbecils. Ice keeps you on your toes and your brain toghether. You don't do unnescessary monkey shit like fighting or dancing.

>I don't care what he does
which is why you won't really pay him, will you? You're a fucking parasite. Way to be a role model for your kids.

Why would anyone want to live in Florida? Gross. I’ll deal with my New England Winters, thank you.

Doesn’t say much for Florida now does it? Some people rather freeze in the snow than live with the inbreeds down south. Just saying

what would Tallahassee be?

Only problem I would complain is like during hot noon time summer sun shining shit but 90% of the time I’m just going to remember cold winds dry air sitting inside all day non stop cold wind snow and darkness and just go hop in a cool shower

i always thought florida was south of the south

I have been workin on it for 3 yrs, but have basically been behind every month, so I am doing something. I quit my job cuz shit pay, I get a huge return cuz kids, so I know I'll catch up.

Basically everything else Ive done has been stress and crap so I figger Id try quitting and seeing if I can do better. Frankly, it gets old fighting the 'Yer a man, you shouldnt even have the kids' crap from everyone. so meh.

Im 48 and have worked my whole life from 15.

Married 20 yrs to an abusive whore. Took 7 yrs to finally get her out. I lost her income which means I was doing with 1 income what 2 used to do. I dont get child support, cuz she's useless.

Yeah, parasite.

I will pay him. moving is shit. But frankly Ive been here 6 yrs. He knows I'll pay. But meh if he evicts. Take months, if I get paperwork for it, I'll walk. Ive told him as much. 2 weeks.

god I want to stab you in the mouth so bad. You're holding your landlord hostage to your own shitty decisions. If I were him, I'd evict you out of spite with the fastest process allowed by law knowing you can't afford a decent lawyer.

Then Id have 12k monies to do something better.

I really dont care.

Or... I pay 5250 march 5 and he gets that money. He's a douchebag, and frankly Ive reached the 'Fuck all y'all' point.

>than to sit and sweat.
I didn't "sit around a sweat"
I worked in un airconditoned buildings and outside 25% of the day.
I WORKED, physical work, and did that for 10 years in my late 30's

sorry you are out of shape or lazy

Yeah these people are fucking morons. Clothes literally do nothing in this extreme cold. Your face is fucking frozen numb solid and everything is dry and fucking hell and in the winter weather is perfect. We never get perfect weather here. Either hot as balls and 85-90 and humid as fuck or 20 degrees frozen solid negative temps at night and miserable all fucking year

I would literally rather just live in the heat and wear less clothes and take cold showers. Plus how th FUCK wants to sit in fucking coat, jacket, mittens, boots, hoodie constantly in a prison of clothes miserable

whether or not he's a douchebag is irrelevant. you signed a binding contract to pay for lodging. And if you have 12K now, why aren't you fucking paying him?

I dont have more than 53 cents right now. My return is due to be deposited on march 5. otherwise he'd have the money now. I did say this before.

BUGS. Florida is full of disgusting bugs and toxic snakes. hot climates are lousy with shit that wants to kill you and would just as happily kill a toddler, like fire ants, water moccasins and black people.

Attached: 1581613111085.gif (424x1075, 37K)

I live in florida, work at a marijuana factory, lifes not bad.

floridas like the australia of the u.s

Ok well I either want to live in Cali or Florida I dont give a shit just let me be warm

Yeah god traps me here. God makes my life my own personal hell and follows me around

I'd bet my bottom dollar you're not going to square up with him. Tenants like you always have an excuse. It's never your fault, it's always gonna be better tomorrow.. The truth is you're a low-key misanthrope who is forty-fucking-eight years old and still acting like a bum. And at this age, you'll always be a bum. I only pity all the people you are going to manipulate, dupe and con before you mercifully die.

Try California or Arizona. Florida really is a shithole. McAllen, TX is well kept secret too.

I'm scared of meeting Florida man

Attached: scared.png (1019x881, 1.02M)

>Florida exists.
Sadly.

Laff. I adore you.

And I dont even a little care either way. Dont care about you, dont care about yer opinion.

And dont care if my landlord, after paying rend for over 6 yrs, decides to take a 5200 buck loss cuz he cant wait 2 weeks.

Ive been fighting having a penis and custody for years, so meh.

Because some people don't want to be around a fuckton of retards. I've spent my fair share of time in Florida, and theres a very good reason why the entire internet always says "Oh, because Florida" when something insane happens. Yes, there are a lot of old people. But thats not why Florida is fucked up. Its because of the blacks and browns, and redneck whites. They all fit into what "we" call niggers. Florida is one of my least favorite places, despite the beautiful climate - although the humidity is pure torture. Dry heat is so much better. Your shit doesn't get all moldy. So, you have a lot of civilized people who will endure the cold, and a lot of people actually like the North. The North is just a lot better when it comes to civility and the lack of scummy niggers (of all colors). And don't think I don't know it's you, you whiny "trapped in hell for being black" god hates me faggot. Florida is going to sink into the ocean. It is going to become a hellscape of poor niggers (of all colors) trying to escape the rising seas, and the destruction of the entire economy when property values plummet because hurricanes are getting worse, more frequent, and it's gonna get flattened when the next Cat5 hurricane destroys it like a fucking lawnmower chopping six-inch grass. I almost don't even want to hate you anymore, you stupid little nigger cunt, for thinking Florida is paradise and you're "trapped" in a normal fucking town. Get a job and stop being such a bitch. You're young, and therefore stupid. Everybody loves the beach. I wanted to live in a happy little beach town when I was an idiot child, too. But know this-- they get fucking SMASHED when bad weather comes, and beach towns are very expensive. If you don't have the money to get an apartment in Syracuse, NY, you definitely don't have the money to make a life in your so-called paradise.

>unemployement 3.5%
>waiters, temporary jobs, less than minimum wage, salary at an all-time record low

God, I love not being American.

winter kills large bugs. You think we have chiggers in WIsconsin. Nah son. None of that horrible shit. Winter thins out the weak.

Go peel your grandma alive

Florida? I would rot in the Flint, Michigan before I went to america's meth-infested retard-inbreeding obese-walmart-scooter-riding aarp-detainee shithole. Why the fuck would anyone purposefully move to Florida? People retire there and then want to leave at some point but can't because left a better place to go to a cheap place and can't afford to leave now. It's literally a black hole of subhuman hell that you can't escape. Who would anyone choose THIS over beautiful snow?

Oh, after working at a food manufacturer for waaaay too long, I just decided to force myself to find better by quitting. If I dont, theyve been calling me begging me to come back, I can always go back and make meh money again. BTW, its a union shop, and the max pay for machine operators? 12.15. yeah. Union POWER!

i started at the post office for $18, 12.15 is terrible.

Yeah i know. I dont mind south florida the rest of the state is slightly shit but not even that bad it’s mostly the good weather. South florida seems pretty decent and the cost of living keeps the redneck and crazies out. The only thing is cali has legal weed and milder weather i just hate the cost of living.

Honestly ANYTHING is better than my town. Like i would literally be so fucking happy just to live in the panhandle of florida like literally happier than anyone could ever understand because of how shit my life is.

White people prefer cold weather.

People LEAVE Wisconsin. Stop with your third world Muslim shithole.

Cost of living... when is the last time you got gas for $1.90

you realize that free college means more working ppl so more taxes ? its a wheel where everybody get a chance in life and give it back to society. and dont say everybody would stay on their ass for life after college.

man you gotta think a bit deeper.

Hence no one gives a fuck about your shit country. Go back to fucking sleep nigger

(I think gas is 1.95 at the corner station by me)

Good useful idiot. They will tell you you're dynamic and fit for the modern world, while the truth is they don't want you in there for more than necessary, and if you get ill you'll be replaced in a heartbeat.

Tomorrow, instead, I'm going to have a full statally paid checkup for my liver in one of the elite hospitals of my country, where I already went under surgery, and not only my job gladly gave me 5 days of permission so I go back to work directly next monday, but I will also have the money I spend for traveling and eating in there back in my pockets in a month.

All because I'm glad to pay taxes, just as my next fellow countryman. For a better living, for everyone, everyone included.

Seething

Attached: 1581583540080.jpg (1000x906, 83K)

Uhhuh. And of course nobody will go for an english major or womens studies, eh?

Not every good job needs a 9 yr college degree.

I like the cold weather 6 months out of the year. I can't stand the heat and florida is a swamp. It was literally thought mostly inhabitable by the Spanish when they arrived.

Florida? So I can have my house destroyed by a hurricane? No thanks.

This. It's just a simple as this. Cold weather people are civilized, rational and (generally speaking) more educated and intelligent. The closer you get to the equator the more impulsive, emotional and savage the people get. The heat cooks their brains.

>sitting in my room bored trapped with my parents all day
beat it kid

Atleast go somewhere mild like California or Hawaii, Hawaii is more like paradise. Florida is full of retards and is only nice weather for like 4 months of the year, the rest is humid and nasty. I hear ya tho OP even though you sound like a fag complaining, 28 years of Boston winters and I’m starting to get sick of this shit it’s fine to bundle up but if I had the choice to go out or sit inside where it’s warm I’d choose the latter

We don't want you. We already have enough morons who look at the employment situation and think they fit among the waiters, temps, and scabs. They don't matter AT ALL when it comes to productive immigrants. Those jobs are for college students and housewives. They were never meant to be the beacon of hope, the "shining city on the hill", for seven billion people who's government is failing them. We are not the worlds welfare project. If you can speak English and compete for a $50k /yr job, come and get it. We welcome the best of you, not the worst.

Who thr fuck made you think somebody would gladly come into your cesspool? Not even if you double my check. I prefear to stay where I was born, where there's no people shitting in their pants cause they lost control of the anal muscles, no massive loads of people too fat to walk and little to 0 god believers.
America would be my last choice. Literally everywhere in the western world would be better than your nigger infested junkyard.

Nothing worse than those Chinese niggers

CHING CHONG CHECKED

oh no. some angry faggot doesn't want to come here.
oh, what shall we do. boo hoo. it's awful
the lack of your incessant faggotry is just killing us

Attached: 1536590709839.jpg (450x437, 55K)

I wish there was something capable of killing you cockroaches, unfortunately we always gotta see your awfully dressed kin with socks&sandals in january rambling around as tourist with le classic 56% look.
Why don't you keep yourselves confined into your prison-asylum without ever stepping out, as it was programmed at the very beginning, convict-son?

Attached: 1581867372356.jpg (720x815, 43K)

$2.60 here. And my state taxes the balls off gas, because PA is a really big state with a lot of very bad country roads. Salt soaks into the asphalt and turns it into mush. But the cost of living isn't super bad, if you happen to live in a county that isn't rife with out-of-control corruption. Theres a lot of mafia here that melted into the local government in the 60s. (The Irishman is a near-perfect example of that, even if you don't believe the Hoffa murder). The Tri-state PA/NY/NJ is so fucking corrupt, they could write a thousand books about it and barely scrape the surface.

>I wish there was something capable of killing you cockroaches
WE ARE ETERNAL. YOUR ANTIPATHY IS DISREGARDED. CONTAIN YOUR LUST TO FEEL OUR POTENT SEED INSIDE YOU.

Attached: rIjMouF.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>trumpyland
rent free.

The next 5 years is going to remain this much fun.

Barf, useless to argue with le mutts, as usual. Genetic issues brought you too low.

Attached: 1580135207257.gif (498x298, 777K)

where are you pretending to be from? eurocuck? don't you have some internecine wars to restart now that the britbongs are flying free?

Yeah I wanna go to Cali but florida is cheaper and I like the rain. Then again bugs trashy people illegal weed. Either way based on where I live now either one is so much better I don’t care. You can get houses in south florida for like 45k tho that’s why

You’re just a loser who likes sitting on a computer all day. You’re not better than anyone

This is the black guy trapped by God spammer. Biggest fucking loser in the world.

Florida sucks

It’s all about the desert life

Attached: B006E470-C5C2-4FAB-AFA7-9A03F2034CBF.jpg (1028x600, 213K)

Nobody cares about the bongz, laddie. Contrary to american ways, if somebody wants to leave is free to go as far as it's my concern. Europe is merely for trading, I could not give a lesser fuck about that, I want to enjoy life, not fit for being a workaholic cuck.
Soon I'll be home at 16:20, do what I fucking want until dinner and maybe grab some coke if friends are up to.
Life is very good.

>It was literally thought mostly inhabitable by the Spanish when they arrived.
Because it is. Now it's packed with Latinos. Thats all you need to know about those cockroaches. Civilized people barely even tried to inhabit Florida until A/C was invented, with the exception of a few areas that you could get to directly by boat. Thats why anything worth visiting is on the coasts. Inland Florida might be one of the worst places on Earth, and certainly in the historical development of the United States. I honestly think you can judge the mentality of old settlers who started going West vs South. Once they got to a point where the winters wouldn't kill them, West started looking better for expansion and opportunity, even though it was more dangerous. Lazy fucks were like "I'll just go another five miles south for my free land", and harder fucks were like "I'll go another hundred miles west, over that fucking mountain".

Cali is better but it’s 750,000 for a house. In south Florida you can save up for awhile and get a cheap shitty house and just chill and it’s always warm

>Who thr fuck made you think somebody would gladly come into your cesspool?
Uh... The whole fucking world?

>cockroaches
what dumbass native language are you translating this insult from? it has no impact in english, since the vast majority of english speaking people don't have houses overridden with pests. most of us can't remember the last time we saw a cockroach.

Attached: sad.jpg (322x254, 27K)

>the world fucking POOR world
FTFY, and you're free to take as many african tomato grabbers and chink accountants you see fit. As for the rest of the Europe, we mostly pity your country now.

>not Abu Paris ofc, but they don't count

>Shitty over populated states where I'm likely to get shot
It's easier to warm up than cool down, fuck the heat. I'll stay where there's barrable weather and the dems aren't trying to disarm me

>vast majority english speakers don't have to deal with cockroaches

Thou shalt stop lying on the internet, anglo. London has the worst rat/human pro capita percentage in the world, lmao.

>I wish there was something capable of killing you cockroaches, unfortunately we always gotta see your awfully dressed kin with socks&sandals in january rambling around as tourist with le classic 56% look.
Well, don't worry about it, Friendo. If you would spend five minutes on your gonkle machine reading real shit instead of fapping to cartoons, you'll notice civilized people from the US have suddenly decided maybe it's not such a good idea to travel to Virus Disney. So, the sudden absence of those sandal wearing tourists will surely be a welcome to you, but maybe not so much to your economy when we stop throwing a trillion dollars a month at your bombed out bullshit like niggers at a strip club.

people get shot all over. big cities get bad raps for two reasons:
* drugs are a hell of an economic incentive to shoot each other. but most of that is turf war, not killing clients. killing clients is bad business
* cities tend to have halfass functioning police forces that actually report crimes. bubba and the gang just tell everyone to calm down. he's sure larry'll stop hitting loran if she stops yapping so much. let's not bother with paper work on the darkie that passed through. no need to raise a stink over what's nothing. let's go pull some folks over in the speed trap so we can refinish the pool table.

I've never heard an english person call someone a cockroach. Or a dog. Only the police get called pigs, and only because it's traditional.
Most people aren't living in whatever shitty london apartments you lived in. Most people don't work with animals closely.
These words lose impact as people stop having experiences to back up how gross they are.

Not being employed in a tourist office nor at any counter, and being a statal IT employee which fancies socialism and your worst enemy (the evil gabenemend) that's fucking good news, friendo. Keep it rolling, thank you!
Also fuck Disney and all your jeweries.

I’m sorry I have to call you a cracker for that one dog

It's slang for communist, you seem a bit out of touch with your own fascist environment. It's not your fault, it happens to brainwashed people, in america more than anywhere else.
Good luck out there, ok?

Between livong in both a city and rural towns, I can confidently say you're bitching too much. People in small towns are generally pretty nice, but because there's less people, any kind of news travels fast, and you always end up hearing about the jackasses. It's almost exactly like the problem we have today with modern media making bad things seem more common by reporting on them more. It's about what you hear about.

>It's slang for communist
where?
the only modern place I've seen it used is in reports of third world countries where people chanted it on the radio about whatever ethnic group they wanted to cleanse.
It had some solid usage in a few old mob movies, but it's pretty lame as insults go.

How's aids bro? Was being gay worth it?

You can keep your 100% humidity. I would rather be snowed in.

I'm not better than anyone else, just you.

This thread is old but Florida is just filled with crazy poor people and imagine for a second that someone might enjoy the cold over humid gross sweaty bullshit.

>we mostly pity your country now.
Thanks Trump.

So you heard about it, but had to charge the other user with your accuses nevertheless. Sounds gay enough.

>ny is tue only other option
there are dozens of other states retard, many of them closer and less miserable to live in than ny

Well, not the only reason, but yeah, that's quite an important factor.

You know snowboarding is a thing. But besides that, I'm quite happy to not have any snow where I live it's enough if there's snow in the mountains.

>You can get houses in south florida for like 45k tho that’s why
Dude, you have no idea how fucking gross that is. A house in S FL for 45k would be disgusting. The neighborhood would be like a concentration camp of truly top-tier gangs, Denzel Washington wouldn't even make that movie, it would be too unbelievably insane. And the house itself would be like a rotting cardboard box. But you do you, nigga.

Anything cold is garbage. Rural is garbage.

No. Fuck dry air and cold and snow.

op has never went tobogganing, drifted through an icy piece of backroad, played pond hockey, snowboarded or ski’d, made a snow fortress/snowman or made love to a woman. FeelsBadMan

Attached: DF3966B7-BABA-4970-A7C5-885F2804AE1F.jpg (512x384, 73K)

i live on a tropical island, always sunny, you do anything and you are already sweating, oh it's hot, let's go to the beach again... oh good day let's sweat together doing something

it was a third world african backwater where some larger group slaughtered some smaller one. my point was cockroach isn't a common english insult.
mob movies certainly weren't using it to mean communist. it was probably pulled in due to the italian language influence among that group.
but hey, reading is hard and comprehension harder. samefagging to pretend you have support? that's easy as can be

I'd rather deal with snow than floods, hurricanes, and Floridians.

Extremely mild...and very little snow. I can remember last couple years we had a polar vortex thing and it was painful to go outside. The cold will make you fucking grizzled asf.

Lol dude it’s better than what I’m in now ripped up rags as carpets cracked window 300 year old windows and leaking roof

As long as it doesn’t have mold I don’t care

Attached: Ptbw9yHg.jpg (728x475, 22K)

More cold = less niggers. Or at least the stay inside durring cold months.

More cold = higher IQ. Not around a bunch of room temps. Cold means you need to prepare for the future, need to have ability to plan ahead.

More cold = relief for particular conditions. Things like MS or pregnancy are well adept to cold temps.

Some people like the cold, less extreme weather in spring/summer/fall (usually quite perfect tbh), less insects and animals that will kill you. These are all reasons why people like climates with snow.

Or had Grandma make em a snow shake.

Attached: IMG_9626.jpg (1195x1600, 337K)

Not to mention all the illegals.

Well, I could be pointing out I'm not the one speaking my mother tongue in here, but then you'd larp pretending you also happen to speak any other foreign language, which is not true because no american ever gave a fuck about enriching his lack of culture by learning something not related to america itself, and it would be the typical thread derailment shitshow, so I'll spare you the embarassing and I'll move on.
I'll have you know that being italian myself, we also never use cockroach as an insult to anybody, first because being communist is of course not an insult to begin with (but it was for italian mob boss, we like to consider them 100% american tho, because actually italian mob bosses despise them a lot) so I guess we could settle this by saying it's a mafia word and close the argument with a smile, can we? Have the most blessed day and keep the american dream alive, kek

English. If you knew how to read it, I was comparing Florida Latinos who live inland to cockroaches. Because cockroaches are typically found in damp places and eat crumbs. Do you understand now, you retarded dong-squatting piece of backwater garbage?

This user has been unironically criticising the way other anons spoke, lmao. The iron-e.

trips witnessed

Attached: 30-dollars-for-me-flavored-water-frodo-belle-delphine-lord-of-the-rings.jpg (735x912, 124K)

>Lives in poverty
>Doesn't want universal healthcare
>Doesn't want access to public education
>Gets angry at the very though of such ideas
>Doesn't realize the majority of Americans are in poverty because of healthcare bills and education debt

Congratulations on being part of the problem

Yah, we have rules about that. Unlike you idiots who just let people walk across half the planet carrying disease and bombs, then rape your women as a show of appreciation for allowing them to avoid certain death. Yay, Europe so civilized.

>weak

This.

This is the exact thing I came to say, but you are a good user and beat me to it.

OP, stop being a whiny bitch. The snow is beautiful. That's fucking WATER putting on a show for you. Go for a walk on a full moonlit night with blankets of snow everywhere, preferably in a forest. Do it on mushrooms. Bundle up buttercup, since you're a pussy, but man will it be an amazing experience.

Winter is for the strong. We generate our own heat. Gets rid of all the fragile and degenerate people, and makes you appreciate the warmth when you come home to it. That contrast is beautiful.

Attached: 1557952631708.jpg (625x564, 70K)

I fucking hate it all. I hate the dry air. I hate the cold. I fucking hate looking at snow. I hate walking outside and being cold. I fucking hate driving in it. I fucking hate cleaning off my car. I fucking hate being stuck inside. I fucking hate wearing 3 coats boots gloves mittens hat and a hoodie every time i go outside, i fucking hate how i have to slam the door shut the second i walk through the door and block out as much fresh air as possible. I fucking hate not getting fresh air. I fucking hate not getting sun. I fucking hate it being dark out all day. I fucking hate the cold fucking wind raping my entire body and face

I just hate the heat. Plowing snow then coming inside to a nice toasty fire, a hot cocoa and a sleeping doggo is one of the most comfy joys of life. Living my life according to where the next air conditioner is located? No thanks.

We also have rules, the difference stands in the tolerance, the way they are applied, the way they are perceived from those who have to respect them. It's only normal you go for the harsh show of brutality and bravado, that's why you're american. There's nothing to protect worth more than dignity and respect for human existance, no matter how insufferable it may result for you to cope with. That'a also the very reason why your always unpolite, unwashed, rude and arrogant kin is known in every part of the world ad the less desirable form of tourist possible. ... if only your fellow men would not also happen to be guillable and easy on the tips (*tips the frying pan meme*) you would harvest the fruits blossomed from your twisted ways everywhere.
Keep paying for being tolerated, we don't mind :)

>is afraid of black people and poor neighborhoods
>sweats in the sun
>wants to be cold to sit inside on the computer all day next to a fire

YOURE THE FUCKING PUSSY MORON. If you cant stand outside in 90 degrees then you are the pussy. Cold lovers are pussys. They literally only like it because it means they can sit inside all day on a computer and not have the sun shining on them or see people outside.

Okay I was the post above you, just changed my mind, fuck the cold, let's go to Tahiti and fuck some skanky bitches.

Yeah I actually like snow. And love the cold. If it gets above 80 degrees I'm done I hate humidity I hate bugs which you have alot of in the south, I have a unnatural fear of aerodynamic bugs aka cockroaches. Last time I was in Florida I found out you guy's go this thing called a palmetto bug......all I have too say is I will NEVER go back.

Tropical landscapes are ugly and usually filled with niggers. I'm white with a shit load of north american native ancestry, forests and mountains are my kind of landscapes. I don't feel at home in deserts and tropical landscapes.

Ok ill give you that. I can be cool about it when people arent ass holes but its just hell for me. I try to take care of my skin and hair and stuff and dry hair immediately ass rapes it. Get dandruff, dry skin, shower my skin is dry, you cant hydrate your scalp without getting it wet or greasy twice a day.

In the summer I’m fine all i need is to drink some ice cold water and i cool off but in the winter i shiver fucking constantly no matter what and i feel numb all over and it feels like shit but the sun feels good because you get vitamin d its healthy it boosts your mood and makes you feel better plus the humidity and sun is just healthy as fuck.

In the winter i have to stand next to a humidifier and a space heater. In the summer my downstairs feels fine and i only need the AC during the day thats why this shit is driving me insane. In winter i have to clean off a car and shovel in -30 degrees with wind and snow fucking blowing everywhere and constantly fill up humidifiers and drink water and stand next to a heater all day but in the summer zero problems.

I can open my door at night and let the fresh air in and open up windows and sit out in the safe and dump some cold water on my head showers feel relaxing

Faggot. Did you read my post?

I like to trip on psychedelics and brave the fucking wilderness.

I wandered into the woods when I was 10 and I sit in trees during storms when I can because it's exhilarating and nature is beautiful.

I also lived in project areas for two periods of my life, 4 years, and a year in another. I have zero problem with spooks, they and I get along just fine. Dominicans too (dem big booty bitches, I love a phat ass), so friendly.

The sun? Stare at it daily since childhood, 20/8 eyesight. Love the sun, part of nature and what gives us life.

Computer is how we're talking so yeah, it's great - and fire? I don't have a fireplace. I eat 2x bodyweight in protein and make myself into a fucking furnace, you pussy.

>palmetto bug
The fuck did I just Google

Attached: 27vnpi.jpg (202x249, 23K)

>Anything cold is garbage
You have a pretty _cold_ stance to the subject Cred Forumsro.

Move to a place where there’s tornadoes and child rapist every corner you turn to. Nah, I’d rather live in my ice cube

Not the user you've been wrecking, but there's probably 50 American anons that have come through this thread and you're dealing with one knucklehead. We have to deal with these morons too. Keep in mind he's in the minority in his USA is better than everyone at everything mentality.

I didn't expect people who grew up in socialism to understand basic economics. Heres how it works. Airlines, hotels, restaurants, cab drivers, gift shops, attractions, all employ people. Then, those places stop getting money. Then they're fucked. Then they're unemployed. Now they have no money. Yet, your socialist utopia still has to give them shit. Its called a recession. Since the virus situation probably won't magically stop next week, your government will have to give them money to buy shit. When that happens, money becomes worth less, and less, and less, over time. Thats called inflation. So, the money you make will not be worth as much, over time. Its like getting a nice raise in salary, except backwards. A loaf of bread that was worth $5 is now going to cost you $10. But you still make the same amount of money in your amazing job. Does that make sense, retard?

Yes ... I am implying your opinion is garbage.

Well yeah but theres still warm without extreme shit. Like SF bay and Los Angeles dont have bugs, it doesnt have a ton of humidity, you dont get a lot of the shitty tropics stuff

I just like florida because you get rain, you can grow plants outdoors, the cost of living is cheap. You can actually find cheap garbage houses. In LA you need to move to Compton to find a house for 250k or move to like a smaller town.

Actually a small beach town outside of LA would be fucking bad ass but i like the ability to have a garden all year round

>I have a unnatural fear of aerodynamic bugs
>aerodynamic bugs
Wait what?

Attached: sdffdsfds.png (256x256, 80K)

its only brutal windy and dark if you live next to a big body of water. it's actually pretty sunny and mild even in the single digits if you dont. the snow makes everything brighter :) a full moon with snow on the geound is like twilight it's amazing

Yeah hes kinda right about tropic bugs and shit. My friend lived in a shit shack in a shitty warm country and he said giant fucking tarantulas would come inside his house and shit. None of them were deadly or anything they werent dangerous but still he would wake up to giant fucking spiders in his room. I talked to a girl from Arizona and she showed me a fucking scorpion in her kitchen. A fucking mini scorpion.

Lame troll.

Also, don't blame all of America for the shitty nigger culture.

you already made this thread before
kys

Tf are you talking about. I dont have anything but small lakes far away and its the total opposite. I get more snow here then anywhere else in my state. NYC has NO snow and barely any cold because its next to the ocean.

lmao get a fucking hobby already. nordic skiing snowshoeing snowmobile shooting/hunting make a tunnel for your dog stop whining you little brat

I need to move somewhere that's more like the savanna my native people come from - OP

Attached: sheit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Move, dumbass.

what if you're born there and don't have the means to pack up and leave? Moving to another state isn't as easy as you think

Anyways, fuck cold, fuck snow, and fuck people who keep having children in places like those, what a bunch of idiots.

I hear that too. My brother who's a virtual clone of me when it comes to hobbies, food, sports etc, can't stand the cold and loves the heat ... he's in South Carolina, I'm up in the Adirondacks. He won't even come up here if it's winter. Go figure.

Cold keeps some of the loons (like you) away. Some but not all unfortunately.

Yeah you know aerodynamic bugs it's a thing bro.....at least it is for me

Ahahah, ofc I understand. It's just I think you're exaggerating a bit much. I mean, luckly american tourists are not the only ones in the world. Stats say that most tourism in Italy still comes from relatively close countries, and I can confirm, I personally befriended a lot of german, dutch and nothern european families that use to spend the summer here on the regular. Of course americans are very good for profit because you don't know any regulation in how to spend your money, or alternatively you have just like one week vacation in which you're forced to give it all because you're a workaholic loser and you like to be enslaved by pieces of paper. So, losing american tourism would not be a relevant problem, and would spare our eyes from the hell you tend to wear, it's a price I think everybody would be glad to pay.
Your brainwashing medias are also doing a great job in instilling fear into your brain about the coronavirus, but as usual we're very steady and relaxed around here. Mostly old people (we have too many of those for sure) and feeble persons actually risk their life for a influenza-virus. I've been thru the pig flu myself. Cleared it up in a week, of course my country payed medical expenses and granted me a resting slice of the month from work.. I kinda feel like it would be good to have a break again, I'm almost down to live it again and take a break, lmao.

Tired of winning yet?

I don't. I used to love america to the bones. I'm like the good girl you let down to chase junkie skanks. I loved you, but you disappointed me, so now I just don't give a fuck, but I know enough about you nonetheless.

I hate all that shit. All of it. Oh great a snowmobile i can fucking ride a small vehicle 90 mph in a fucking frozen tinder thats fucking cold as fuck already.

Literally anyone with a brain would rather ride a dirt bike or jet ski

Yeah thats what I’m saying i got totally fucked. I was born in a fucking frozen tundra in the middle of dog shit nowhere to the poorest people in the world

Unless its St John in the USVI, it's probably not worth bragging about.

Shut up pussy

>None of them were deadly or anything they werent dangerous

Doctor- unfortunately he died of a heart attack

Attached: 1732827-scorpion.gif (384x396, 43K)

>getoverhere.waw
Sub-Zero>Scorpion, tho.

Just never heard that one before? Do you think they're going to rocket into you ears or something?

>Trap me here
>me here
>here
OP is talking in the 3rd person.
>Fags gonna fag

This winters been moderate dawg if you’re getting this cold where it pisses you off this bad you either live where humans shouldn’t or you’re a horse faced manlet whose body wasn’t built to endure cold weather

youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM
some people are lesser, you for instance

this, hardness of nature removes all the filth.
One of the reasons so many people dream of apocalypse.

Who the fuck settled these cold areas
>I can't see the sun for half the year
>Can't feel my fingers
>Better set up camp instead of finding a suitable place to exist

Chicago is the only city I can see reasonably having a need for existance due to its location on the St Lawrence route, but everything else is pointlessly miserable

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)

Let us not forget about Publix my friends.

OP will be one of those faggots who will eventually move and be an old man talking about living by the beach every 2 minutes of his life like everybody cares about it

#1 There is nothing wrong with snow if you are prepared.
#2 It does snow in Florida, just not very often.
#3 You're a faggot.

>Who the fuck settled these cold areas
Men

Your have to be a loon to want to live in freezing temperatures though

Lmaoo why do cold fags always think theyre better than everyone even though all they do is sit inside on a computer all day and hide from the sun. Fucking useless piles of shit.

In the tropics you can feel the rain, go outside and breathe fresh air, go do shit, go for walks, go pick bananas and fruit out of trees, go sit in the shade, grow a garden and herbs, take care of yourself, go the ocean

Every person that likes cold is a fat as fuck nerdy retards thats just like REEEE i like the cold because theres no normies outside and the sun makes me sweat.

Obviously, but the retarded ones for sure

I would honestly like to see pix of this so-called shithole. You should make that thread one day. And I'd like to point something out, you're not contributing to this house. On behalf of your parents who provide a house where you don't die from exposure, and are too much of a chickenshit to leave, I'd like to kick you in the ribs. I'm telling you, straight up, a $45k house in S FL would be a roach infested rotting box. The kitchen would be a 10x12 hole with two copper stubs sticking out of the wall.

Imagine not containing the proper scandinavian DNA to deal with cold weather lololololol

Attached: top kekd.png (292x292, 220K)

I lived in florida and I remember it was a constant battle agents roaches and other various bugs.
In the middle of summer my shoes melted.
yah thats right.
MELTED!

Besides the snow isn't so bad, the cold isn't so bad. We got heating for a reason.

Found the spic. I'm still criticizing the way people speak. What pissed you off? The lack of typos, or the cold hard truth?

FUCCCKKKK YES........their little fast moveing Smooth waxy exoskeleton running a 1000 miles an hour all over my body is fast as possible......Fucking things nightmares are made of man

Attached: giphy (2).gif (499x281, 449K)

yah when it isn't sweltering hot or storming with the rage of ten thousand titans.

I'd sooner fucking die than live in Florida.
Biggest collection of scumbags, idiots, minorities and ne'er-do-wells this side of Nigeria.

Hey moron, do you know who else isn't where snow is?

Jepp, Niggers.

Nail the door shut! Two boards, two boards, you asshole!

I feel you. I wouldnt even mind like Seattle or nyc because its like barely any snow, they get random days thats like 60 degrees and you can go back outside for a day or something but this is MISERABLE.

Non stop cold and isolation for fucking 8 months. Everyone is super fucking pale and sickly. You go back and forth between getting too much sun and then too little and then too much and too little bit in a PROPER location you can get equal amounts of sun all year long and not go between tan, pale, tan, sickly, tan, sickly for the rest of your fucking life.

Plus its fucking annoying getting used to the cold, then getting used to the heat, then getting used to the cold, then getting used to the warm

It’s non stop fucking suffer. And i cant ride a fucking bike. I like riding a bike to get in shape but its fucking too cold even in fucking APRIL to ride a bike still.

Go to North Carolina.

Enjoy invasive fire ants.

op wants to go live among his fellow 3rd world haitian brothers and all the bubble butt fish mexicans from puerto rico and cuba

Holy fuck actually imagine being physically uncapable of being able to wear a hoodie in 60 degree weather. Like, what does your body look like if you cant handle 60 fucking degrees

Attached: E233A90E-6A31-47D4-B8A6-CF5323C823A6.jpg (600x341, 26K)

Nothing of the two, just your lack of awareness of the fact that there's people who speaks english better than you do without coming from an anglo speaking country.
You are not best even in what you should at least be excellent in without any effort, and you come roleplaying as the little english professor you're not qualified to be in your real life. Pathetic. Typos are just better, off yourself.

where would you rather want to cuddle and have sex with your girlfriend?
i personally hate having sex when it's warm, when it's hot i can't have sex it's too fucking sweaty.

Attached: 56564564.jpg (977x386, 180K)

Not everyone likes the same thing you fucktard. I like the wintery snow because i have an excuse the stay inside where it's warm with my pet. And everything is so peaceful and quiet in the snow because it absorbs the sound. My final reason I dont like the Sunny beach weather it attracts the douchebags and idiots of society

Attached: Rare Clown.jpg (256x256, 20K)

April...?

Shit, pretty sure the rest of the world is still in February, and you're talking about the weather in April. Spoilers, uch.

My house is disgusting. I dont have proper windows. It’s all covered in gross as fuck chipping paint and cracks, theres fucking water damage brown shit all over the ceiling in the hall way, it fucking leaks non stop, my window gets a fucking inch of ice on the inside of my window in my room, I’m always paranoid theres fucking mold and shit.

I have seen the 45k houses in florida before and they looked fine. Literally better than ANYTHING i have lived in. They were just small and not anything special and not where everyone chooses to live first. Even if i have to pay like 60k or some shit thats so much easier than anything. Just save money and work my ass off pay that shit off as fast as fuck and invest money until i get something that pays for hobbies and taxes and a car and shit

I want to leave but god traps me here. Every time i find a way out i get another disaster that strikes me down and traps me in it. So its god.

>wanting to be tan
you'll be one of those old faggots with shitty tans
only trump can look cool with a tan and even he knows real sun is for faggots

Attached: tan 4.jpg (600x400, 24K)

the good parts are filled with majority nigger or spics. Or both im assuming you are one of them

Hay moron it snows and gets really fucking cold and Hots as hell in New York.

For fucks sake, the size of this country and all you can think is Seattle or New York City.

Man you sound like a giant cry baby.

Maybe cali is better because of all the bugs and more mild shit but florida is the only place i could afford a house and chill the fuck out. That sounds like rural florida though i think if you dont live in the rural shit away from everything theres way less bugs and you can probably bug proof your house and shit with some extra money.

I deal with more bugs than ANYONE. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, forest behind my house, fucking horses and cows all over shitting all over the place. I get non stop fucking bugs probably WORSE than florida and i can tell you that the cold is infinitely worse than bugs.

agreed, winter is the best time for sex and cuddles
op wants to have disgusting sweat sex

Found the Turk squatting in Germany. Fuck off. Rape is unacceptable in any culture. Being a gentleman apologist about it only makes it worse. You want to make a difference? Cut the throats of your shitty brown brothers who laugh about it an make you look like a savage.

Dude thats only in RURAl poverty stricken florida. If you move closer to the less shitty parts of florida its way different. Poor people are shit everywhere

I live in the coldest most northern part of the USA LITERALLY the coldest and most northern. Everyone here is a redneck, everyones begging for car rides or to borrow money, everyone is fucking angry. The only 3 people i know LITERALLY ALL 3 of them have schizophrenia and go in and out of the psych center. Everyone here is an angry ass hole and everyone is always fighting bitching hating each other pissing each other off, everyone i talk to either tries to scam me or run off with money, they fucking beg for everything. If you have drugs or money they just fucking follow you around begging for it “come on man i get my check next week ill pay you back”

I have literally gone to houses the past couple years and every single person was going to walmart and stealing duster off the shelves and then coming home and just huffing duster with a bunch of white trash and some fat chicks around drinking cheap booze. Then i went to someone elses house and every single person just sits in a broken down apartment with needles in their arm nodding off and begging for money.

POOR PEOPLE ARE SHIT

If you can’t save up enough money to get out of the shithole you’re in now why would you think you can save up enough for a house? You don’t just pop down to Florida and get a high paying job and move in to your shitty new property. Good luck finding anything down there that will pay you even something halfway decent

No i just want to get a little bit of sun all year long so i dont look like a fucking pale dying zombie all year

FUCK YOU FUCKING COLD FAGS STOP ARGUING WITH YOUR SHITTY POINTS FUCK YOU FUCKING COLD FAGS FUCK YOU FUCKING COLD FAGS FUCK YOU FUCKING COLD FAGS FUCK YOU FUCKING COLD FAGS

Im fine where it gets cold for half the year and it ok the rest.
Yanno what we don't have but both coast and down south is caked with.

These little mother fuckers!

Attached: ZMDNEDI32NBO7IXQ4FPGEOMVWY.jpg (1200x600, 78K)

I got money. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! DID I SAY MORON?!??

Did i say fucking god traps me here? Yes i did. So shut up. God fucking traps me here. Money doesnt beat god. Work doesnt beat god. God fucking came after me for no reason and fucking ruined my entire life.

Wow somebody is mad.

Get some cocoa butter, you fucking animal. Don't you learn anything from watching your peers, you ashy nigger? I'm white as snow and even I know niggers need to moisturize in the winter. You are literally drying your retarded ass out standing next to a dry-ass space heater.

get fucked OP
real men run toward the cold

Attached: alpha bro.jpg (2250x3000, 945K)

Dude... They are dangerous as fuck. For every bug you see, theres a hundred you don't see. In those places, you have to shake your fucking shoes out. You have to flap your bed, rip it apart and re-make it every night. If you find a scorpion in your kitchen, I guarantee you can find a six-inch centipede somewhere in a damp cool spot, like under the floor where the sink pipes sweat. Fuck that shit bro. If that fucker came crawling out of your pillow ywhile you were falling asleep, you'd scream like a girl, and I don't care how brave you are.

Attached: giantdesertcentipede.jpg (720x404, 72K)

Yeah but still i dont care. There is nothing worse than being sun deprived, having cold wind blow all year, never be able to go outside, always uncomfortable. Need 200 pounds of clothes every day, never be able to just feel grass or dirt on your feet, never be able to get sun or fresh air, be locked inside all day

Bugs fucking suck but theyre rarely toxic and kill you and if you live closer to the city ou barely notice them. Either way warm is better. Just coastal desert warm is better than tropical.

My only friend literally went to a third world country to be homeless to get away from the cold. Literally went to be homeless in a third world country. And he still said its better after doing it.

Its a global pandemic, you fucking idiot. Its not just the US that is stopping tourism. If your country relies on tourism, and we all do, we're gonna take a big hit from people not using those services. Our citizens in the US will continue to travel. Except, we will travel to other places within our country. How many Germans vacation in Germany? Where they gonna fly to? Theres a word called "staycation". It means people just stay home,or they might drive a couple hours to Dusseldorf. But people are NOT flying all over the world. Its a major economic impact. Especially if you have a relatively small country and rely on tourism. You'll see. You're talking mad shit, but you'll see.

Dude no one likes that. Every person I see that likes cold is like pale balding weird as fuck nerdy soft