Am I really am ugly looking man

Am I really am ugly looking man

Attached: 147ED9FD-9147-4F94-95B4-CD15F9350435.jpg (888x1920, 336K)

fuck off Brandon

No. Just answer the question

Yes. Cunt ugly. It's not too late, your mother should abort you.

Crew cut, grow the beard out, lose 15 lbs. Youll be chillin after that.

I have no weight to lose. I have a low BMI of 22.
I also can’t grow a beard well at all..... what’s wrong with my haircut too?

Nah b trust me people got it way worst not that that's making you feel better are anything but lighten up and stress less.

I can’t stop stressing because I keep getting called ugly by women

fuck off Brandon you've been doing this for years, or just post a timestamped picture of your butthole if you insist on being a Cred Forums camwhore

I just wish I looked normal to people. I never would have come here if I knew I’d be obsessively mentally ill after

you were mentally ill long before you came to Cred Forums, if this is even you still.

my suspicion is that you're just a poser using his pics but you never know

You're not ugly, your personality is ugly. Women have enough problems they don't want your emotional baggage.

Women, or girls?
There's a huge difference.

Women. I’m 27. Women my age can’t stand my face

I don't think there's anything really wrong with you, user, maybe you're personality or the way you carry yourself is what's going on. I can't imagine all women thinking you're ugly, you're not actually ugly. You have panty dropping eyes in fact. There's something else going on here.

You look like me but the only difference is that I have a girl unlike, also I'm a marine so that helps

Attached: Screenshot_20200218-210734_Gallery.jpg (1079x1445, 1.1M)

Average 4/10

You look like a tranny grow a beard

Bruh take 2 showers a day start moisturizing face and whiten teeth style up hair and start working out and you’ll never look back.

THATS fucking ugly

Is it the glasses, I have to wear them per military order

I already do all of that ffs

I'll be honest with you, op. It's your nose and cheeks. You have a massive sniffer that looks like you either got punched a couple minutes before taking the photo or stung by wasps in the last 48 hours. Cheeks are too puffy and pale. Also your ears and haircut are uneven so that would really throw off a woman, but not more than those popcorn ceilings would. You need to man up. Grow a beard, get a haircut and consider shrinking your nose, slimming down your cheeks and getting a new ceiling. That's if you want to find love and get laid one day. I can see a virgin look in your eyes but it's mainly because of your huge nose and big puffy cheeks.
>Source: female

no its the chin and babyface

I have to shave daily every once in a while or I'll get negative counseling in the marine corps

I’m actually going to commit suicide to be honest. I can’t take feeling like Shit anymore. Every therapist I’ve been to, which was a lot, has lied to me and said I look fine

>source: tranny

You better not, motherfucker most of us are average looking dudes. You gotta either aim lower or start working on yourself.

Seen you on threads for years, stop with the pity party. You arent fucking elephant man. Likely got rejected by a few thots is why you feel so shitty.

fuck what women think. ik this sounds cliche but be yourself. you look pretty average.

Most guys who aren’t fat are attractive. I’m an ugly fucking waste of space. I’ve been rejected my entire life even while aiming low. I just want to die. I’ll never be happy and I can’t stand the way I look to everyone on this hopeless planet.

Just a quick FYI and true story...

I'm ugle as fuck, much more so than you. Big nose, huge forehead, Fat cheeks and janky teeth.
My wife is probably an 8 or 9 and I've fucked dozens of 6-10s.
To a woman, looks are maybe 25% of the equation, personality and confidence are the other 75%.
Fake it til ya make it, bro. I'm telling you man, it works.

Average is just another fucking word for ugly...... every girl I know irl considered average ugly. I see anyone who I think looks normal being called handsome, hot, cute here....

This is this guys sister

Attached: 4E8AA99C-06A2-479A-9959-02FF4CA6A4B6.jpg (487x800, 46K)

>telling him to lower his standards
>saying he’s not elephant man

Wut? Anyone who’s not ugly can have standards bruh

She’s ugly

Dude that attitude is why, I was in the same fucking boat as you for twenty of my 24 years. You have any male friends? Prop youself up with them and go for a chubby chick if you can. Then work your way up afterwards when you get some confidence.

Yeh, but if you shoot for instragram level thots as an average chud with no confidence, you will miss like 90% of the time.

The attitude has literally nothing to do with why people are seeing a picture of my face and deciding it’s not attractive. Stop.

Looks are only part of the equation. What's your personality like?

Also, do something with that hair.

I’m a girl and I honestly think his face is above average, for sure.

Attached: 31dK7CcEWDL._AC_SY400_ML1_.jpg (215x400, 15K)

That's not her

literally a white nigger

Why are people lying to him? He’s clearly attractive

People said do something with that hair when I had longer hair. I went to a barber and got a haircut yesterday and took this selfie you are seeing now. This is why I want to die. No matter what, people don’t think I’m good enough! But I go on soc and I see every fucking guy posting there being complimented by tons of people

You’re probably really ugly or just lying

He is normal looking as fuck, but that is all subjective. If you dont think that shitty ass pessimism doesnt put a stick in your wheel. I got a bridge to sell you.

ATTENTION NEWFAGS

THIS IS NOT BRANDON, YOU ARE GETTING BAITED

IF IT WAS BRANDON THERE WOULD BE A TIMESTAMP, THERE IS NONE BECAUSE IT'S A BAIT THREAD

Cut your hair

Cred Forums is 90% newfags either play along or shut up

It's the nose and cheeks

fix your hair a bit and look up a guide on how to take a proper fucking selfie, you look good otherwise

ok man. you are fishing for compliments. im not gonna call you beautiful because i dont know you.

You're a faggot

Your opinion is to be discarded

Comb your fucking hair. If you can't grow a beard shave your face. If you want pussy be someone worth fucking. Become someone interesting and women will gravitate to you

Yet if you go on soc you can see girls calling any guy with a normal face hot or an 8 or even 9/10

His facial hair is fine!

At the very least, brush that fucking rats nest. Dude whines about his looks yet doesn't even put forth the effort to run a comb through his greasy ass hair.

What’s weird with his hair? I actually think it’s just fine...

been here longer than you dickbreath

Attached: 872e253c25483ae177f5f5882d3e0e3f_400x400.png (400x400, 113K)

I think he’s good looking. How can I be the only one

show bobs and vagene

Looks like someone gave him a dirty Sanchez.

who fucking cares?!? why do you care what women want so bad. trust me if you were in a relationship it would not end well and you would probably kill yourself. you need to work on yourself and start building interests and enjoy being alone. if you wanna fuck that bad just fuck a prostitute. relationships are also fucking overrated.

I doubt it

You've been a faggot longer than I've been here that much is clear

Exactly. No effort at all in appearance

beat 13 years fag

> Am I really am ugly looking man
No

Nah you look aight, you look a little lazy.
Shave your face,
keep your hair cut fresh,
Maybe puts some muscle on.
Nothing a little effort can't improve upon.

Yes, you are ugly af

nah, you're fine.

Lose weight? Wtf? He's skinny LOL

your nose look like a nigga ik. not remind me of but literally looks like this nigga quinn ik.