Anyone else have bad eczema and shed a lot of skin? this is what was scattered around my bed

anyone else have bad eczema and shed a lot of skin? this is what was scattered around my bed

Attached: IMG_20200218_065319_compress63.jpg (4608x3456, 667K)

On my skin, sometimes big skin flakes appear and i have to scratch them off because they're attached - after I scratch them off, the skin becomes red - sometimes bleeds but then goes back to normal.

me, how do i get rid of this shit? its annoying

> incels are too scared to go to the doctor

well yueah im american so no free healthcare

I have seborrhoeic dermatitis on my scalp, chest, and face. Major pain in the ass.

Sounds like psoriasis I have that shit too.

Take a shower to get that junk off

>im american
have fun, discount european

My mum has this, together with rheumatism and all that jazz. Made her life a lot harder than it has to be, seriously if i'll ever start seeing the shit popping up on my skin i'm going to be a hero. Her flakes look a lot whiter than yours though, maybe try some lotion.

Attached: 1579386560041.jpg (800x961, 124K)

Healthcare is not free anywhere, it gets deducted from your wage you dumb cunt

I get off when I pick at my flaky skin. 10/10, wish I had it

Go wash your hands

I have mild psoriasis, I haven’t been able to wear dark clothing in years because I effectively always have dandruff.
If you’ve ever seen the movie Gattaca, my morning routine looks like that, trim hair, scrub, shower, dry, scrub again, and then repeat before bed every single day.
Because I basically don’t naturally exfoliate at the same rate as everyone else. People lose these tiny little bits of dead skin that just slowly come off throughout the day. I don’t, it builds up and breaks off when it’s a lot more visible.

It never goes away but I manage it better with some OTC 1% hydrocortisone. Start there and see if that helps.

That sounds like my depression, though I use SSRIs

Oh god that’s fucking nasty bro take a damn shower

S T O P

Attached: 1552471101592.jpg (736x718, 39K)

By showering and washing your bed sheets often you faggot

my feets itch

Attached: DoIHavePsoriasis.jpg (764x927, 444K)

I get flakey as hell when I'm stressed mostly. I use Ketoconazol shampoo daily for the first week, then start using it once a week. Usually helps after the first week. As for skin, anything that hydrates it does the trick for me. I still shed quite some skin on my face but it helps quite a bit to keep it hydrated.

Do you drink too much alcohol?
Psoriasis is sometimes connected to alcohol abuse.

That'll show dem commie bastards who's boss aroud here. Great post!

This. Healthcare is called "free" here in the UK and it's a huge problem, every migrant and brown trash swarm here for free medical attention paid for by the native Brits (who the service is actually intended for) The NHS needs to be privatised sooner rather than later, I expect within 5 years. It will be a huge relief to us taxpayers who are paying for "free" healthcare.

>too much alcohol
There is no such thing.