Who wants a fight? I'm a black bull and will knock you clean out. Oh yeah...

Who wants a fight? I'm a black bull and will knock you clean out. Oh yeah, which one of you bitches are going to pay for my chicken tonight? You owe it me because my grandparents was slaves, so give me money now. Little white bitch

Attached: spicy-fried-chicken-8.jpg (600x934, 130K)

I'll fight you where you at

i wish slavery was still legal i would whip your underdeveloped ass

Meet me in Texas
You'll do nothing you little white faggot

That's what I thought, bunch of pussy bitches

Kys nignog

Attached: 1581776952120.jpg (756x652, 43K)

I feel sorry for you, you are most likely white.

why are all the shit post threads all about niggers and niggerdom?

Come fight me then you little bitch kek you're so triggered

Hahahah

Triggered bitch, to much of a pussy, probably a 9year old white girl who's dad rapes her

Attached: 58d057bf7d1fb220008b4838.jpg (600x450, 56K)

What do you train?

Doesn't even make sense you little bitch

You're half white, half Corona, Tenda

Attached: bbc_lover.jpg (192x192, 14K)

You crackers don't even make sense

Which means you train no martial art. I legit would knock you tf out, break all your limbs, and then eat chicken wings over your unconscious body. Then, you’d wake up in agony and I’d post a pic to this board and pol.

Come.Meet.Me then you little birch, I'll fucking bomb you with one swift right hook. COME MEET ME!! Little bitch, you don't have the fucking balls

Haha triggered pussy

You clearly haven’t fought a day in your life other than aimlessly swinging your arms like the fucking chimp that you are while simultaneously lifting your sagging jeans like the faggot you are.

You unironically would be knocked out in a heartbeat by me. I love the look of tough guys like you when they realized that they picked the wrong guy to fuck with.

I'll would knock you out with a soft jab, you're obviously a little bitch not even brave enough to meet me or even reply to my questions kek soft small dick cracker

Okay. Btw wilder is going to lose to tyson in a decision this weekend.

Tenda niggerized. LOL

Who the fuck is this little bitch, you're a retard, Tyson is retired you dumb white pussy

Speak words you retarded bitch

Wow. You really are a retarded nigger who is out of the loop. Whatever. Enjoy your 62 IQ.

You're the dumb small dick white boi

You’re not even black

Vote bloomberg

Attached: kool-aid-tropical-punch-unsweetenend-soft-drink-mix.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Come meet me then and I'll crush your white little bitch body

Attached: prod500138.jpg (320x378, 27K)

Your grandparents were lazy niggers you owe me some farm work still. Come cut my lawn BOY

Attached: Cotton.jpg (800x560, 95K)

Yeah that looks nice.
What's your point

Dumb cracker

Kool Aid is full of unhealthy chemicals.

Yea I dont know why you think I would take any offense to that. You called me a cracker stemming from being the one who cracked the whip to keep you people under control.

Kek we got a triggered white privileged bitch here

I am far from triggered.

You're well triggered haha, keep replying because you're triggered

Ain't got time for this. Back to work for me something a nigger would know nothing about. Gibs gibs gibs

no, and no thank you.

Attached: 1577247875960.jpg (539x628, 65K)

Prove you're black with a time-stamped pic.

How about you come find out yourself and I'll knock your whit bitch ass out

That's what I thought you bitch

Real niggers can’t spell, larp!

Triggered again because I'm an educated black male

Id like to see you try nigger. I’ll put your black ass in the fucking dirt.
I’ve been kicking the shit out of niggers since the sixth grade, you’re no different than the rest of the monkeys.

This is probably him
Also most of these posters that I have managed to track down are actually white and are just trolls

Attached: tenda.jpg (343x180, 10K)

I'll end you with a swift elbow you stupid cracker

Ashy diabetic elbows

Come meet me then faggot, you don't have to track me down I'll fucking kill you

You don't even make any sense you bitch, just proves blacks are smarter than stupid white fucks

Shit it haven't you irk pushy bitch

Pussy

Get a job lazy nigger stop being a violent piece of shit and your kind might not end up in jails and ghettos. This is why y’all should’ve stayed in Africa. Too bad my ancestors were dumb enough to bring you here and taint America

I don't need a job, I get enough on welfare and I wouldn't work for a racist white bitch anyway

I'll rape your mom the ugly white bitch

You really are just a nigger slave. Now be quiet

You speak when spoken to.
Nigger.

I'm in Houston and white, what's up? Put up or shut up!

Hey look a monkey that thinks he's edgy
Hey monkey, how's that 401k doing ? Reach maturation yet?
Oh wait, monkeys don't get 401ks, they get their worthless brains blown out if they run their mouth, which must be why this monkey chose to do it anonymously so he won't be killed by his superior white gods.
Go back to your cage now monkey, ill won't even rape you this time.
I promise.

I'm in Houston too, come fucking fight me then meet me at Hermann park you little white bitch

Iproof you're a real life nigger first

You stupid whit boi, you're a pussy that won't stand a chance against a king like me. I make more than any 401k white bitch, I'll sell crack to your crackwhore mom

Kek I knew you would pussy out, nothing but little white bitches around here

Lol okay monkey ooh-ooh aah-aah you made 1000$ once we get it
Post pic or you're racebait rabbi

I'm these 3 you ignorant fucking nigger

And nice trips, for a nigger

This white on white racism is killing me.... BUMP

Pussy

Checked, trips don't lie. You're all little white bitches

I'll bump your head with my big black fists you cracker

You can't check yourself you STUPID FUCKING DARKNESS

No. If anything the government owes me since it took my family property without compensation and the real kicker is there are a lot of you that used my family name (still do) when freed.

Shut up cracker

Just came back from a 70 minute walk and still no proof. Dumb, cowardly, larping scum.

Never a cracker, cracker has no land and never owned slaves. My family bought and sold you like farm animals and tools.

Truth. You are Master, the cracker worked for you.

You dont make any sense bitch

So you dont give a time or place to fight, yet you keep dribbling on about how good of a fighter you are?

You sound weak m'lady.

I'm sure if you were to really put it out there, you'd get tuned up quickly.

Keep baiting my frend

I've already said Hermann park you dumb fuck. Learn to read, I'll fucking twist you up you stupid white crackhead

Bunch of pussys